Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2018, 08:48 PM   #101
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Pyramids: Dude says I want my tomb to be a big block. Next dude says, well imma gonna have a block on my block. Next dude says, well Im gonna have a block, on my block, on my block. Thats it.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:54 PM   #102
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot View Post
Pyramids: Dude says I want my tomb to be a big block. Next dude says, well imma gonna have a block on my block. Next dude says, well Im gonna have a block, on my block, on my block. Thats it.
Facing true north before compasses and cut into exact dimensions. 4 ton blocks my dude that wasn't even possible til like 1980

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:58 PM   #103
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

They used ladders, pivots, levers, the stars.
The society paid their tax by working on them, no mysterys.

And the Sphinx was originally a jackal until some dude wanted his face on it.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:32 PM   #104
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
I heard this theory that there were Gods that helped build the pyramids, in preparation for an extinction of some sort. They out all if the common folk (humans) into the pyramids to keep them safe. In the process and afterwards, the Gods were wiped out. Humans lived in the pyramids for generations, hundreds of years. By the time they left, when they saw what they were staying inside, they just assumed that they had built it, and no one was still alive to say what had actually hapoened. These people would become the Egyptians.
And you believe this garbage?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:52 PM   #105
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I will anti-pray for you if you do, I swear to non-god
10/10
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:52 PM   #106
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Facing true north before compasses and cut into exact dimensions. 4 ton blocks my dude that wasn't even possible til like 1980
Lmao

Must be aliens
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:39 PM   #107
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
I will anti-pray for you if you do, I swear to non-god
I am ok with this arrangement. I begin tonight. What would you like me to pray for for you?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 11:12 PM   #108
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers right now nothing going on I'm just a narcissist
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 12:21 AM   #109
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
And you believe this garbage?
No but it makes as much sense as any other theories presented itt, I think yall missed the point.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:08 AM   #110
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Ok.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:50 AM   #111
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

This thread, as small of a percentage of the population that it represents; is fucking horrifying. Horrifying in the sense that horrifying isn’t the proper word, but seems exaggerated enough to somewhat resemble how HORRFYING some of your beliefs are.

The internet has created an avalanche of available knowledge, but it’s changed sharply since the turn of the century. Conspiracy has evolved from a slice of curiosity and healthy distrust, into a legitimate business that’s being shaped by what’s the most entertaining. This isn’t necessarily a new concept, but the internet has given a platform and sounding board for any and every possible hypothesis. I was talking to my son yesterday about the watering down of music due to the ease of recording. It’s the same with media and entertainment. Those of us old enough and fortunate enough to be internet connected in the mid 90s might remember the vibe of an endless collection of encyclopedias. There was a scholarly atmosphere. That’s slowly degraded into a tabloid culture. The internet was once upon a time ‘for geeks and pedophiles.’ This rapid evolution has given us generations who can believe the earth is flat.

What’s my point? You’re probably an idiot.

This is pontification at it’s worst. Mostly poorly educated individuals having religious and philosophical debates based on articles and theories. What’s concrete here? Your simple life doesn’t need to be spent sensationalizing the theory of how ancient structures were built. This thread started with knowing thine enemy. As if this were a war. If there’s a war it’s being fought in vain. Nothing matters here. The pyramids don’t matter. Our religions don’t matter. Shut the fuck up about all this shit you can’t possibly know. We’re smaller than what seems fathomable. Meaningless in the scheme of things.

Last edited by dull boy; 07-11-2018 at 09:04 AM.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:03 AM   #112
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
This thread, as small of a percentage of the population that it represents; is fucking horrifying. Horrifying in the sense that horrifying isn’t the proper word, but seems exaggerated enough to somewhat resemble how HORRFYING some of your beliefs are.

The internet has created an avalanche of available knowledge, but it’s changed sharply since the turn of the century. Conspiracy has evolved from a slice of curiosity and healthy distrust, into a legitimate business that’s being shaped by what’s the most entertaining. This isn’t necessarily a new concept, but the internet has given a platform and sounding board for any and every possible hypothesis. I was talking to my son yesterday about the watering down of music due to the ease of recording. It’s the same with media and entertainment. Those of us old enough and fortunate enough to be internet connected in the mid 90s might remember the vibe of an endless collection of encyclopedias. There was a scholarly atmosphere. That’s slowly degraded into a tabloid culture. The internet was once upon a time ‘for geeks and pedophiles.’ This rapid evolution has given us generations who can believe the earth is flat.

What’s my point? You’re probably an idiot.
Google is the devil.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:08 AM   #113
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Here’s a serious question for any Christians here:
Why does god get credit for saving those boys in Thailand but no blame for putting them in the situation initially?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:12 AM   #114
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Google is the devil.
I saw a picture of what looked like an old advertisement for Google a few days ago. Here was the pitch...

Google (www.google.com) is a pure search engine — no weather, no news feed, no links to sponsors, no ads, no distractions, no portal litter. Nothing but a fast-loading search site. Reward them with a visit.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:12 AM   #115
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Here’s a serious question for any Christians here:
Why does god get credit for saving those boys in Thailand but no blame for putting them in the situation initially?
Fuck you. You trolling?

Is that really a serious question?
Old 07-11-2018, 09:19 AM   #116
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I strongly feel Google changed the internet.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:26 AM   #117
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Fuck you. You trolling?

Is that really a serious question?
How could it not be?
philosophy.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:27 AM   #118
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

You can’t just give credit for everything positive to some all-powerful thing without also laying all the blame on it for everything negative. It’s all-powerful.
philosophy.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:11 AM   #119
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
How could it not be?
Seems inflammatory. Redundant if you’ve had even the slightest experience in this type of discourse. Answer the question yourself and move on with your point. The question will only draw things out.

If you’re being serious, that is.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:13 AM   #120
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Why is this thread the only thing poppin this week
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
copy bubonic plague, f sharp for pyramids, johnny mnemonic brain