Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2018, 10:09 PM   #161
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
I don't even know how to respond to how stupid you are. It hurts to even think about.

You're a racist. You're a bigot. You're a hypocrite. You lack any semblance of self-awareness. You made up things I said, then failed to address them when you were confronted with it.

@WRATH has a lot of personality traits in common with Donald Trump.

I physically show you a link with your words and your response is to say..... nothing really just more redirection like how when white people want to talk about Chicago but not school sjootings. I can admit my faults you won't.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 10:13 PM   #162
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Wrath:

1. by what authority do you decide what words should and should not be allowed to be said?
2. What other words should we not say also?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 10:14 PM   #163
WRATH

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
so you believe that we should censor what we should say?

two questions:

1. by what authority do you delegate this order?
2. What other words should we include?
On the authority that I just asked nicely Idc whatever else you want to ban I'm just saying irl we have to fight over this no amount of friendship or rapper respect will change that
Old 09-12-2018, 10:18 PM   #164
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
On the authority that I just asked nicely Idc whatever else you want to ban I'm just saying irl we have to fight over this no amount of friendship or rapper respect will change that
So what If I asked you nicely for you to reconsider your point?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:21 PM   #165
WRATH

I would say that white people specifically will never be allowed to use the n word freely.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:22 PM   #166
veritas
HALL OF FAME

so what if I asked you nicely to reconsider your request?
Old 09-12-2018, 10:23 PM   #167
WRATH

Then you are asking permission on behalf of the white delegation to speak in racial slurs which I would respond with wtf is wrong with you
Old 09-12-2018, 10:28 PM   #168
veritas
HALL OF FAME

no. I am asking that you allow anyone to say anything on here. would you allow that?
Old 09-12-2018, 10:35 PM   #169
WRATH

Yeah, I'm just saying not in battles.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:39 PM   #170
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I am now asking you politely to reconsider that stance, will you?
Old 09-12-2018, 11:46 PM   #171
WRATH

On what grounds
Old 09-13-2018, 01:38 AM   #172
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

lol wtf bb just reed

wee yewsed 2 fling out n and c and s and bb word all time so fun. now someone like o u r poor cus u r a blakcer. WOW AM OFFENDED SHUD BE ALLWOED? kfncjcmjdx WOT?! i dun think it accepabjnele..... NOBODY GOVE SHIT LMAO.0 hey rape my mom pretty so i axcwptable heh... OH WOR? U SAY I CANT RAISE MY KIDS CUS AM ON WELFORE? WOW WILL BAN U

so gone
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:22 AM   #173
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

I'm fairly certain everyone in this community is mixed, man.

Just saying.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:44 AM   #174
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
I physically show you a link with your words and your response is to say..... nothing really just more redirection like how when white people want to talk about Chicago but not school sjootings. I can admit my faults you won't.
Honestly its political nonsense, and realistically school shootings get wayyyyyyyy more coverage. There have been 223 people killed in school shootings since columbine in the 90s. There have been over 400 killed in chicago this year

The fact it doesnt get covered as much as it should is racist. If it was 400+ white people gunned down in chicago THIS YEAR, you wouldnt hear the end of it. But its blacks killing blacks. Who gives a shit. Thats how the media portrays it.

Its overly politicized tho so even mentioning it somehow makes the person mentioning it racist
Old 09-13-2018, 10:02 AM   #175
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

so wrath was under the impression hush was asking for permission for white battlers to use the n word w a hard ER in battles tho?

lol interesting interpretation
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 11:02 AM   #176
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let me do a timeline for you since you're striking me as mentally challenged right now. I'll try to do it as simply as possible so that it's all easily understandable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
I will literally beat the living dog shit out of any single one of u.....if I happen to say the n word its not going to miraculously give u fighting skills and strength
Bags is saying regardless of race he thinks he can best anyone here physically, and that being upset over racism will not give you an ability to fight that you didn't previously possess. White or black.

Quote:
Test your theory out buff guy
You're either challenging him to a fight personally (dumb, we're on the internet) or daring him to be racist to someone in order to test his theory. This DOES NOT MAKE SENSE because he didn't say that he could definitely handle anyone enraged by racial discrimination, only that the anger doesn't transform you into anything you weren't already.

Quote:
lol wat I love the blacks just pointing out what seems to me to be a strange assumption
Bags is confused by your statement, because you missed the point. He rewords his thoughts and reiterates that racial anger will not make you Bruce Lee.

Quote:
If anything, the anger would cause mistakes and wild swinging. Obviously that’s not guaranteed, but generally it’s best to be level headed during a physical altercation.
This is where I come in... to say that being emotional isn't a great way to win a fight. Simple. SIMPLE?

Quote:
Lol I wish you luck on causing 'blinding anger' using a word whites get knocked out for on a daily basis. You might just be the one to win.
I've never called a black person a nigger or any other minority a racial slur, nor do I plan to. Why? Because I don't believe in using a person's ethnicity to insult them. You miss the point of my statement and seem offended by it to the point that you need to say that 'whites' are being knocked out on a daily basis.

Quote:
If you white and you get racist we have to fight now why don't white people understand this.
I'm not black so I can't pretend to understand the frustration of the racism facing you, but from the time that I learned to use my words as instruments for change I've been an advocate for nonviolence. Do SOME people with white skin need their teeth knocked down their throat in order to understand their ignorance? Maybe... but more than likely that will only embolden their racial prejudice. It's counterproductive to the goal. Violence begets violence.

Quote:
Luckily you don’t speak for an entire race of people, because allowing a racist to lure you into a fight seems like stupidity, especially with the bias police have shown towards people of color. You may feel that fighting racism with violence is the best tactic, but not everyone does.
^ this was my response to your previous statement.

At this point in the thread Hush asks Bags to talk about his fighting history. Asks specifically about minorities, because he's a shit stirrer.

Quote:
I've won and lost fights against minorities

I didn't use the n word tho...so maybe I wasn't able to trigger their super n word strength

but ive seen white people beat the shit out of black people screaming the n word at them all the while

I guess im just confused about the strange conceptualization of white people being weaklings who cant fight when placed in a racially charged altercation .....I suppose it helps to make victims of racism feel better with that narrative but its not based in any level of reality
Quote:
Last time I was in a fight it was against a person of color. I restrained him. No one was hurt. Grown men should not be engaging in such childish displays of emotion, even if it is racially motivated, because while as a kid you may have a few scrapes and bruises, as an adult you and your opposite are easily capable of causing irreversible damage. It’s a life or death situation.
Quote:
If you think you can say whatever you want to somebody without repercussions because you are old I've got some news for you
No where did I advocate saying whatever you want while using nonviolence as a shield. I said that fighting as an adult isn't a casual thing. It's physical assault. It's dangerous. You've completely missed the point.

Quote:
You said you hypothetically could handle someone you sent into a race fueled rage. You cant read inflections so how should I take this.
I did not. I said that being overly emotional during a physical confrontation was a disadvantage.

Quote:
If anything, the anger would cause mistakes and wild swinging. Obviously that’s not guaranteed, but generally it’s best to be level headed during a physical altercation.
Quote:
You said you hypothetically could handle someone you sent into a race fueled rage. You cant read inflections so how should I take this.
Quote:
Quote:
You said you hypothetically could handle someone you sent into a race fueled rage.
Quote:
Nothing about what I said was about me. It's about fighting in general.

Quote:
You're a racist. You're a bigot. You're a hypocrite. You lack any semblance of self-awareness. You made up things I said, then failed to address them when you were confronted with it.
Quote:
Show me where you admitted faults.

Explain to me how my comment:

Quote:
is like, 'how when white people want to talk about Chicago but not school shootings'?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 11:08 AM   #177
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

solid retort.

actually that was a decimation lol.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:22 AM   #178
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

You guys say racist shit in the discussion board all the time. Now saying it in a battle is too far?
Foh...
I think Destroyer is probably the only white person on this who isn’t racist.
Maybe because he saw the civil rights movement first hand...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke

Last edited by King Karaoke; 09-13-2018 at 11:26 AM.
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 11:24 AM   #179
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lmfao
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 11:38 AM   #180
Ghost1

goneee

Tags
corgi built whites only store, corgi hates abe lincoln, corgi lowkey klansmen, corgi plantation owner, corgi still says colored, corgi voted trump, corgi writes for cashius, corgi wrote kanye slave cmnt, corgis love black ppl - corgi, dull boy touches kids, iworkoutimworkingonmycorgi, ptt throat feature, telepathic corgi 2 rescue, wrath is being a real nigger