Old 09-09-2018, 12:25 AM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default I get that im old

And offputting as a weird beast creature but sometimes i get the urge to just be a pokemon master tho

Im sipping this makers and looking on amaz on at these original unopened booster packs and thinking back on my youth and wanting to recapture the unbridled joy of getting a holographic card even if it was some bullshit NINETAILS or som e shit

But before i buy a pack i look at reviews and see its all just scams. They fucking reseal them. If your lucky and get a fresh never opened one, they WEIGH them because the holographic cards weigh more so they only sell the others

Im just tryna get a charizard g
Old 09-09-2018, 12:28 AM   #2
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

this is how our generation was brainwashed into gambling the way this current one is given that need for a fix by selling fortnite skins that are on sale for 36 minutes
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 01:14 AM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I will discuss Psyduck with you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 01:23 AM   #4
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Lol word Was actually looking at baseball cards today on amazon for some reason. Some store is selling unopened vintage wax packs and other random vintage packs for super cheap and all the reviews say it’s legit. Ordered 20.. oops

Also never knew the holos weighed more or i would of been in shops woth a scale lol
Old 09-09-2018, 08:53 AM   #5
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

I can't say Pokemon ever appealed to me.

But I did play Pokemon red up until I got to the caves where all the psychic Pokemon were. Never captured one 'cause surprise, they knew what my attacks were. Or they confused my Charmander and he'd hit himself.

That put the final shovel of dirt on whatever curiosity I had.

Anyways...don't buy Pokemon cards on Amazon. Open a checking account at another bank, destroy the debit card for the account and deposit a couple hundred bucks into that account every few weeks. After a year, you'll have a few grand. And with that money take a vacation out of the states, and hook up with a Backpage euro chick. They like anal over there.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:01 AM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

badweather knows my heart

i've sortve done the latter, with "acorns". but im thinking about moving it to another program where i can actually choose which stocks to invest in as well. because of my n-vesting theory. it started with papa john. he says the n-word. stocks drop. BUY BUY BUY. its still papa johns. they're still gonna sell a bazillion pizzas yadig. then when they go back to there normal price a day later, SELL SELL SELL. boom made a few bucks. you profit off pc culture outrage. right now it could be TESLA. elon musk puffs a blunt and doesn't inhale, stocks dropped 10 percent. them shits will go back to normal. probably already did. $$$$

but word i got an acorns account i just throw money into here and there and pretend it doesn't exist. whenever there is something i would normally buy, but i don't NEED. i basically just pretend i bought it and send the money in there. video games and such. i got enough. and it also collects the change from every transaction i make.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:07 AM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

as for pokemon, the shit hit when i was a super youth. like 3rd grade, and 4th grade, also when we were super poor. at that time i lived on the border of the worst schools in the county, and the best most whitest rich schools in the county, and we used my neighbors address to get me in the good schools.

so all my rich white kid friends had everything. binders of pokemon cards, holographic shits everything. i would steal cards, and games and feel shame, playing pokemon blue/red in a giant 1st gen gameboy while they had gameboy colors and shit. i remember at one kids bday party they actually gave out booster packs of cards and i remember thinking wtf this is awesome

but yea they played the show before school as well, so all the stars aligned in that time.

its really just an "I missed out" scenario where i want to buy card packs and shit again. i stopped caring about it when i hit middle school and shit and then later on they added pokemon and other gay shit like wtf there is 151 whats all these extra shits.

but yea i also put this knowledge in the back of my mind @Fart for if i ever get a time machine. i remember the packs on packs in the checkout of toys are us. just have a little scale and buy all the heavier ones. i wonder if others figured it out back then as well.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:11 AM   #8
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Problem with life is

When your younger you can't wait to be an adult so you can have the money and freedom to buy all these amazing toys

When you finally are older you cant justify buying kids toys for a passion long gone

Plus beer an that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 09:14 AM   #9
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Brilliant idea, my guy. Sounds a little tit for tatty though. It could take a while waiting for some unfavorable comment to be made by a rich entrepreneur. Know what I mean?

It's a random sporadic growth, that's choppy. Steady growth is what folks generally shoot for.

But honestly, I'm not one to give financial advice. Even though I've been able to save a little bit, I'm still pretty much living paycheck to paycheck. I just got a little breathing room between myself and a four walls of panic.

Thinking about doing the bank account thing though for sure. Tons of banks around the corner from my house. And it'll be a good way to be more disciplined about my saving.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:26 AM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

for sure. if its easier i'd just look into something like acorns, granted its linked to your bank account you already have, but you have to go into it and physically move it back to your bank account. they are beginning to sell debit cards but i don't even want one.

i was using paypal for that purpose for awhile, the problem i had though is i use my paypal to buy stuff so i'd dip into it too frequently.

acorns and apps like it you can set it up so you automatically pay into it weekly/biweekly/monthly, and it automatically rounds up change. i have it set X2. so if i buy something for 1.01. it puts .99 X 2 into it. its been adding up. basically anytime i use my debit card, which is all i ever use. even atm transactions. and you can also make one time deposits. so i have it set for 20 bucks a week, i end up depositing 20 in spare change without noticing on top of that, and throw in 100 every couple weeks or so

and i refuse to look at my balance. if i do i'll end up probably moving it back to my bank and spending it lol. im assuming its only around 1000 i havent used it for long.

but with acorns it also invests it for you, you pick aggressive (more stock heavy) to conservative (more bond heavy) but outside of that you can't invest in actual stocks yourself, just portfolios. so its basically just a savings account but with better returns than most banks interest
Old 09-09-2018, 10:44 AM   #11
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
for sure. if its easier i'd just look into something like acorns, granted its linked to your bank account you already have, but you have to go into it and physically move it back to your bank account. they are beginning to sell debit cards but i don't even want one.

i was using paypal for that purpose for awhile, the problem i had though is i use my paypal to buy stuff so i'd dip into it too frequently.

acorns and apps like it you can set it up so you automatically pay into it weekly/biweekly/monthly, and it automatically rounds up change. i have it set X2. so if i buy something for 1.01. it puts .99 X 2 into it. its been adding up. basically anytime i use my debit card, which is all i ever use. even atm transactions. and you can also make one time deposits. so i have it set for 20 bucks a week, i end up depositing 20 in spare change without noticing on top of that, and throw in 100 every couple weeks or so

and i refuse to look at my balance. if i do i'll end up probably moving it back to my bank and spending it lol. im assuming its only around 1000 i havent used it for long.

but with acorns it also invests it for you, you pick aggressive (more stock heavy) to conservative (more bond heavy) but outside of that you can't invest in actual stocks yourself, just portfolios. so its basically just a savings account but with better returns than most banks interest
Will research this right meow.