Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Summer Classic '18 Tourney
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-20-2018, 05:02 PM   #1
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future
Default Summer Classic ‘18 Semi Finals Mag

Intro

Welcome to the semi finals you self entitled cry baby sacks of human filth. I hear cries of “txt is dead “ from ppl who wouldn’t make it this far in tourneys back when it was halfway alive. No one really wants to vote , unless it’s a sway or spite vote , which is annoying af. Yet over in the Battle Arena League @jabariblack is pushing out fire mags that go mainly unnoticed.. which sucks. Had hopes of bringing the NBL back next week but at this point I doubt you heathens want it , nor would you act appropriately if I did mod it. Maybe @Barcotic and @bluebayou are the only txtcees with there heads screwed on straight. Ppl won’t vote when they lose nor do they vote if they feel they won’t be penalized . Smh . Here’s the mag you useless fucking scum bags .
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:02 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
SC SEMIS: For Battling vs Murda Sho

For Battling - Coming off a controversial & closely contested win over Destroyer. Personally I liked a lot of Zelph's concepts in that battle, but a lot of ppl felt the back to back dummy lines & gun bars got redundant (in hindsight I tend to agree), but Zelph def has some creative attack lines & his wording has been pretty strong in the last battles I've seen of his. Zelph got last round off after Allen Knight no-showed so I suspect he's sitting on some nice concpets for this round. Will he be able to also craft some nice personals to hit Sho with (after KK went wild with the K shine shit last round...), I think he'll need to to off-set Sho's very direct style.

Murda Sho - Sho cruised by DMS in Rd. 1 and had some pretty cool bars there, good to see him back active again. I thought last rounds battle with Karaoke was sooo close, I think most would agree he pulled off the upset there with the W. It was a mixed bag, some voters thought he dropped mehh while others really liked his verse throughout. On the whole, Sho words his punches to hit hard and he's sneaky creative at times. I think his style is strongly in line with current preferences, and he's going to be touh t beat here if he comes with a good blend of personals and generics.

Looking forward to this, I think Murda Sho edges it but I would say I've got the odds at 55/45 for Sho

SC SEMIS: Bags vs Knucklehead

Bags - Bags Bags Bags... he's been at this text shit a while now & is definitely one of the funnier and more creative battlers doing it. Rd 1 Bags seemed like he was in cruise control, posting an okay verse against Bleak with just enough to get the win. Fresh of a big win over me in Rd 2, some voters said it was the best battle they've seen in a long time, others seemed ho hum on some of the concepts I guess but he definitely brought it, thought the second half of the verse was pretty dope. He def. has the talent to take this, but my concern is he's said this tourney is tiring him out lol so perhaps the effort and focus won't be there this time around.

Knuck - I've known Knuck for a looong time now, he was always kinda middle tier in the old days but tbh he's impressed me thus far in this tournament... His verse against KS was pretty dope & he took down a solid up and comer in Flow last round in a good battle wth lots of personals... Knuck's wording seems to be much improved and I think he's been dropping a good mix of personal hits and creative attack lines the last few battles I've seen so kudos.

I'm excited to read this one, my gut is Bags buckles down and comes with a really dope verse that trumps Knucks, but I won't be surprised if Knuck rises to the challenge here and takes it.

I've got this at 60/40 Bags. Goodluck guys.

Format it however you want.
Old 08-20-2018, 05:03 PM   #3
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Outro

Thanks @bluebayou
Old 08-20-2018, 05:12 PM   #4
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

@murda sho he edited that out and added a 1-10 lmao

What a faggot
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:46 PM   #5
murda sho
Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
@murda sho he edited that out and added a 1-10 lmao

What a faggot
Right I just saw that shit wtf type of pussy shit he on he tryna swindle his way out of this asswhoopin

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"
murda sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:01 PM   #6
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Word

Guess I’ll see ya in the finals
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:02 PM   #7
murda sho
Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

Word up bro... last time we battled was dope... let me scrap this snake real fast though I’ll get back to you

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"
murda sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:15 PM   #8
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@For Battling

I think Sho has every intention of Showing.
I see that you're online posting 1-2 stuff, so maybe you should post here and explain yourself.
Just giving you a heads up.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:20 PM   #9
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

I always show

Ima put murder sho down once and for all
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:42 PM   #10
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Well, he is black and u are a cop...
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:43 PM   #11
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Exactly. It’s like muscle memory.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:51 PM   #12
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I guess the question is why did you post a no-show verse?
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:53 PM   #13
For Battling

Because he no showed
Old 08-20-2018, 06:55 PM   #14
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lmao pretty accurate prediction

I only logged in to say that I beat @Barcotic in round 1

Thank u
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:20 PM   #15
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

@Cred wtf goin on here
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:49 PM   #16
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
@Cred wtf goin on here
Cred can’t save y’all

I’m the Captain now
Old 08-20-2018, 07:59 PM   #17
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Cred can’t save y’all

I’m the Captain now
These kids don’t want to win money for a text verse...?
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 08:02 PM   #18
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

I have a feeling everyone’s showing
Old 08-20-2018, 08:26 PM   #19
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I have a feeling everyone’s showing
100%.... this has all been a ploy
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 09:09 PM   #20
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Most fun I had in a tourney in years