Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-14-2018, 08:37 AM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Everyone i know that's heard it has had good things to say a long with fair criticism. However, here i Just got shat on like I'm the worst rapper ever. Lol

See bags reaction? Even your own. Fuckers are too biased. I let you guys make me believe it wasn't fire. I listened again last night after a couple weeks... Y'all triiiiiiiippping.
I listened to some of your other stuff and thought it sucked and told you as much. stop selling yourself this fantasy that everyone is just hating you or your music without reason. im sure its easier to think that if we all just gave you a chance we would be impressed but the truth is we have given you a chance.....several.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:03 AM   #22
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

If you really thought that shit was flawless you wouldn't entertain people unfairly knocking it. The fact that you would sit here and argue it's good instead of going back and cleaning up some of the tracks that your own non musically adept friends had criticism on shows why you dont even deserve to be a low class soundcloud head.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:33 AM   #23
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Finny - I don't think the music is bad bro. It's not what I prefer as many others, I'm assuming. And the fact that you don't take criticism well - so people just say fuck off you suck to avoid you now. I don't think people are honestly saying you have no talent, because you do. You make pretty cool beats. They're just saying your style isn't what they like/enjoy.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 02:23 PM   #24
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Idk what kinda friends y'all fuck with but someone send me some wack shit I'm roasting them. Friends don't let friends rap wack
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 02:29 PM   #25
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Finny - I don't think the music is bad bro. It's not what I prefer as many others, I'm assuming. And the fact that you don't take criticism well - so people just say fuck off you suck to avoid you now. I don't think people are honestly saying you have no talent, because you do. You make pretty cool beats. They're just saying your style isn't what they like/enjoy.
speak for yourself.

I think finny is a no talent loser.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:32 PM   #26
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
speak for yourself.

I think finny is a no talent loser.
You think that of everyone, so there is that.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:33 PM   #27
Ghost1

lmao! accurate
Old 06-14-2018, 06:17 PM   #28
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
Idk what kinda friends y'all fuck with but someone send me some wack shit I'm roasting them. Friends don't let friends rap wack
“Friends don’t let friend rap wack”

You are a scholar young man
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 07:38 PM   #29
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Unless they're wack themselves. Which is a strong possibility if they sweating this guy.
Old 06-14-2018, 10:57 PM   #30
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I never said it was flawless. I said it wasn't as bad as y'all made it seem. This was just random boost of confidence the other day after listening to it again. It's cool tho, i got some shit in the works tho.

Oh yeah, thanks for checking my beat tape, too. I'm not even rapping on it.

But y'all give me a fair shake, right?
@Ghost1
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 12:03 AM   #31
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Bro just admit you suck. I fucking suck guess what? I don't Fucking care. Just makes me want to try harder. When you think you are the shit then you're just shit, that ego will be your down fall. Practice some humility and walk it off.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:19 AM   #32
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

i liked the title track
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 07:29 AM   #33
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

niGGa still calling shit tapes, like that was 2 decades ago lol.

Finny got problems LOL
Old 06-15-2018, 07:54 AM   #34
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
“Friends don’t let friend rap wack”

You are a scholar young man
I've always used to say that too b.c hyping someone trash, they gonna get their feelings hurt in the future when they try to get some random dude to peep their shit. Plus my circle of friends are composed of assholes anyway.
Old 06-15-2018, 11:20 AM   #35
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

your enthusiasm for music and attempting something creative is commendable

keeping it real, you aren't a good rapper

you're not a good rapper in the context of internet rappers, either

i wouldn't want to hear you do whatever it is you do to the beat

but keep trying bro.

if you know yourself, and the true worth of your work, nothing anyone can say will sway you. i question if you do, as should you, but yea.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 01:45 PM   #36
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
I said they all had good AND bad things to say. That's the difference.
But again, their tolerance for mediocre rapping is much higher since they don't hear much of it. There's a lot of dudes from my town that suck and get props from other local dudes cus it's just a support system and anything that isn't completely tasteless is dope to them. But they don't get any love or play outside of this town, despite trying, so the universe is saying no to them lol.

It's not that you can't flow, you just flow like anyone else could. You're on beat, but it's just eh. Recording quality is good, but so is everyone's in 2018.

you're good at beats, why not open your eyes to that and stick to producing? why continue doing something that doesn't work?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trailer park goat rap