Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-30-2020, 04:09 AM   #41
Wanderer

Battle Record: 24-33

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

@Scout why the fuck did you jump down Zuch’s throat about this? No way of knowing he was referencing your battle and i’m with him, if people are pming for votes that’s the gayest shit i’ve ever heard..

@Zuch at the same time, why destroy the guy? He’s a decent writer and voter and we need them in the leaugue..

So much bullshit here

Scout should stay tho and I really couldn’t give a fuck if he’s barcotic or not
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:25 AM   #42
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout View Post
Voting on everything like last week
Just not doing it early. Stop private messaging me
Old 11-30-2020, 04:59 AM   #43
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
[l

@Zuch at the same time, why destroy the guy? He’s a decent writer and voter and we need them in the leaugue..
How am I destroying him? I’m defending myself against retarded accusations for one. For two, he’s Barc. It’s as simple as that, so WHY should he get a clean new record just because he changed his name? How is that fair to anybody?
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 05:00 AM   #44
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
way to run another prevalent writer/voter off the site guys

and for what?

Because he got worked and changed his name to get a new record to try and cheat the integrity of the league, and writing in general. I would expect someone who’s done this as long as you to understand that.

Yeah, he writes and votes. But if he also cheats, what is the fucking point? As soon as he loses he’s gonna sign out, change his name to “Blue Collar” and sign in like he’s never done this before.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:05 AM   #45
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout View Post
Voting on everything like last week
Just not doing it early. Stop private messaging me
??????

Come on bud, are you this retarded? You literally JUST brought this to my attention TWO days ago.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:48 AM   #46
Wanderer

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPN Zuch View Post
How am I destroying him? I’m defending myself against retarded accusations for one. For two, he’s Barc. It’s as simple as that, so WHY should he get a clean new record just because he changed his name? How is that fair to anybody?
Tbf I agree that he should have an honest record

That is if we’re not all wrong and he isn’t Barc.. but I genuinely suspect he is

Regardless, I’ve got no problem my dude I suppose I just wanna see battlers joining the league rather than leave it
Old 11-30-2020, 05:55 AM   #47
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
@Scout why the fuck did you jump down Zuch’s throat about this? No way of knowing he was referencing your battle and i’m with him, if people are pming for votes that’s the gayest shit i’ve ever heard..

So much bullshit here

Scout should stay tho and I really couldn’t give a fuck if he’s barcotic or not
Co-sign this. This entire situation is kinda dumb tbh.

It was dumb to PM for votes (don't cheat with a paper trail)
It was dumb to dry snitch on people PMing for votes (nobody likes a snitch)
It was dumb for Scout to freak out on Zuch about the votes with no evidence (who are you Trump?)
It was dumb for Zuch to ban Scout without evidence (if dude is that unstable over text, you're going to send him to an institution).

Can we get a reset on this? @Zuch can you let Scout back in if he admits he overreacted? Don't know dude and don't know barcotic, so I don't really care about the alias shit. But I do know he writes decent bars and votes. We barely have enough of that as it is. I don't see how this move makes the league better.

Dude owes you an apology. The freak out was unwarranted. But don't you still need something concrete to straight ban him? People talk shit to each other on here all the time. If that's a banable offense the whole league should be empty right now.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 06:02 AM   #48
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

For the record, I don't think anyone who has read your verses thinks you didn't deserve the champ match @Zuch. It's not like the comment is something to take seriously, so the ban feels like an overreaction. Dude got in his feelings because he was losing a battle he thinks he should have won. I think we've all been there before.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:02 AM   #49
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Would rather the league go down in flames, then give some guy an opportunity to sign in under a diff name every time he gets fucking waxed. This is not an issue of evidence. I KNOW it’s Barc. He gave himself away to be already. Therefore, his record is as such. If the league burns it burns. Idgaf. Somebody else can do it and finish it out. There’s only two weeks left. @Sharp see if someone else will finish the last two weeks. I’m done though. I do this shit for fun, but I’ve also done it longer than almost anybody here. There’s integrity and honesty that takes precedence over whether somebody is a good voter. I gave him every opportunity to get away with his shenanigans but Michael wants to act tough under a guise. I’m. Straight.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:08 AM   #50
fraze

Word man. The record thing is whatever, I just didn't see something worth banning him for. You're doing a good job with the league, so run it the way you feel you need to, I'm not gonna second guess you.

It's just sad to see. I'm here to write and it's not as much fun when you can't get decent votes on battles or if the avg talent drops to Sinacog levels. But I'll leave my commentary there.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:42 AM   #51
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Oh you mad right now
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 07:13 AM   #52
Wanderer

Champed
- NPL Roast

Don’t do this Zuch
Old 11-30-2020, 08:00 AM   #53
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because he got worked and changed his name to get a new record to try and cheat the integrity of the league, and writing in general. I would expect someone who’s done this as long as you to understand that.

Yeah, he writes and votes. But if he also cheats, what is the fucking point? As soon as he loses he’s gonna sign out, change his name to “Blue Collar” and sign in like he’s never done this before.
lmao he was hardly “cheating” though

prob just wanted to compete without the Barcotic hate wagon rolling into town each week

a fresh start hardly cheats the integrity of the league
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 08:27 AM   #54
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

Quote:
??????

Come on bud, are you this retarded? You literally JUST brought this to my attention TWO days ago.
Lmao
Come on, desperate dan
You literally pulled that quote WAY after the fact and ran with it
Do not pretend that quote is why you made this here thread .. lol

But regardless, who the fuck cares? I did nothing wrong, so ban from your shady league, idc. I'm also still not barcotic, which makes your ruling even dumber
But hey. GL with the rest of the season. Start ghosting jamie's mag section and getting your scout section preready for next week. Something to apply your anger to ...

Last edited by Scout; 11-30-2020 at 08:29 AM.
Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 08:35 AM   #55
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao he was hardly “cheating” though

prob just wanted to compete without the Barcotic hate wagon rolling into town each week

a fresh start hardly cheats the integrity of the league
Zuch's talking about barc's abandoned 2-2 record
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 08:43 AM   #56
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Zuch's talking about barc's abandoned 2-2 record
I already adjusted his record to reflect. Whoever takes the league over, I just ask them to keep his adjusted record so to not cheat anyone out of their ranking. A lot of good writers and voters in the league that deserve it to be fair.
Old 11-30-2020, 08:45 AM   #57
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

I deserve fair too, goofy
Old 11-30-2020, 08:53 AM   #58
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Since I've got an unwarranted label now, I hope I at least opened up some new personals

Cannot wait to read the zuch is shady bars with that much more legitimacy
You're welcome, future zuch opponents

Last edited by Scout; 11-30-2020 at 08:59 AM.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:22 AM   #59
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
For the record, I don't think anyone who has read your verses thinks you didn't deserve the champ match @Zuch. It's not like the comment is something to take seriously, so the ban feels like an overreaction. Dude got in his feelings because he was losing a battle he thinks he should have won. I think we've all been there before.
I wasn't even losing though lol
I was in feelings about dude suspecting something of my battle immediately after votes came thru my way and not ajax's

Because I didn't have proof I get shit on and banned?

He's only now rolling with that quote, saying that's what prompted making this thread...which is bullshit
Either way
And everything else is just extra/not relevant to the situation at hand

Basically I get banned and labeled as barcotic all over a legitimacy check from me to zuchie

Clown shit
But so be it
Old 11-30-2020, 09:24 AM   #60
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

1) Aren’t IP lookups a thing anymore? I feel an admin could end the mystery immediately

2) Have aliases tell who they are or they can’t enter the league. Like the Summer classic did.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
green eyes *rare*