Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2015, 07:07 AM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default Are you living for this world?

1 John 5:4-5

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:12 AM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Mark 6:12

And they went out, and preached that men should repent.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:13 AM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Mark 12:28-31
And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:13 AM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Psalms 5:3
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:14 AM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Matthew 24:5-8
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:14 AM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:15 AM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Romans 13:11

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:15 AM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

1 Thessalonians 5:15
See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:53 AM   #9
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

W/e queer

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:08 AM   #10
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:09 AM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 12:44 PM   #12
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Old 07-02-2015, 04:27 PM   #13
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

They say that I'm batty but that shit don't phase me
Co-signin loans for Stanley Burrell. That make me crazy?
See Low prices at Wal Mart yet still steal on occasion
Now... I can't touch this..duh duh duhduh..I'm on probation
I'm impatient as fuck can't get my hands situated
Screamin' "you can't see me" cuz I know yo vision is faded
That's why I Lasik your eyes when I gun with my lazers
PEW-PEW-PEW! Number 1 when I stun with my phaser
My computer can beat yours that's why it's an Acer
I come first with tha hard shit, now u spit a chaser
Whether it's Razor or Iphone or what ever PC that I'm on
Pen and pad or a Kindle, or if the Galaxy's my phone
I'm using Death Drops on paper to help me wreck tables
Everything that I type from has an ethernet cable (ECW! ECW! ECW!)
I blaze with the mind games while you type mental fables
Take this straight to the chest like tha handprints on Sable

#manpoemthrowbackthursday
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 04:32 PM   #14
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

@battle master Patrick

Them bars trash cuz
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 05:16 PM   #15
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

I lol'd at that last line though...I remember that shit...
Old 07-02-2015, 05:36 PM   #16
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
They say that I'm batty but that shit don't phase me
Co-signin loans for Stanley Burrell. That make me crazy?
See Low prices at Wal Mart yet still steal on occasion
Now... I can't touch this..duh duh duhduh..I'm on probation
I'm impatient as fuck can't get my hands situated
Screamin' "you can't see me" cuz I know yo vision is faded
That's why I Lasik your eyes when I gun with my lazers
PEW-PEW-PEW! Number 1 when I stun with my phaser
My computer can beat yours that's why it's an Acer
I come first with tha hard shit, now u spit a chaser
Whether it's Razor or Iphone or what ever PC that I'm on
Pen and pad or a Kindle, or if the Galaxy's my phone
I'm using Death Drops on paper to help me wreck tables
Everything that I type from has an ethernet cable (ECW! ECW! ECW!)
I blaze with the mind games while you type mental fables
Take this straight to the chest like tha handprints on Sable

#manpoemthrowbackthursday

Lol u my dude but nah bruh
Just nah
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 05:59 PM   #17
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Lol u my dude but nah bruh
Just nah
That's the point tho my nigga.

read the hashtag, that shit is ancient. On fleek many moons ago, sons.
Old 07-02-2015, 06:01 PM   #18
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Was it good back then ?
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 06:02 PM   #19
Batty
that nigga

smh @ Dave

You Canadian Child Molester lookin ass nigga
Fuckin' with muppets,thats why nobody gets ya
Bummy as fuck, so ya live with the Tanners
With ya mulleted perm, cant fuckin stand ya
You and Alanis? I swear you got that shit wrong
ya mean this goofy bitch was fueling a hit song?
Get tha fuck on, get up outta here with that shit
This faggot lives in the attic an jacks off to fat chicks
Wack ass hawaiian shirts, got the swag of a perv
with those shitty cartoon voices on my last nerve
HAVE MERCY. Un-nerves me to see him makin' his chimp face
lookin' like a retarded version of Stryker from MK
Or Harry from Dumb & Dumber way back in the day
Ramen noodle haircut and lookin' wack in them shades
The hate grows each time one of ya shows is on replay
Helpin' Steph with her homework or cockblocking DJ
Say that Bullwinkle shit one more time, I'll have a meltdown
I'll find ya house via Google, bet my pain will be felt now
Sniper rifled and knelt down, I'm takin this hoe out
Make his dome have a blow out then I'm gone 'fore the smoke cloud
It's no doubt, you really gotta be one hell of a faggot
When you're hated the most on a show with Bob Saget
And whoever thought M-Kate and Ashley was tragic
never sucked so much dick as his stand-up act did
Kids back then ate that shit up, I sure hope ya lived it up
Cause "Where are they now?", in your case it's "who gives a fuck?"

#iwrotethissongalongtimeago
Old 07-02-2015, 06:04 PM   #20
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Was it good back then ?
I've always been unfuckwithable even when I'm just playin.

Tags
batty verses deeper than bible, destiny is more than a pitbull, gods fake and ur bald, jesus had 2 dads n ended up ok, no hair life's not fair, nothing happens when you die, tye & rayshawn scissoring, v loves attention