Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > BA Tag Team Tournament IV
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 11:17 PM   #1
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future
Default Tag Team IV Round I Magazine

Tag Team IV

The Civil War has erupted! The age old war between topicalists and battlers has again boiled over. Will the Unicorn Cavalry be enough to break the front lines? When the smoke cleared and the dust settled only the top seated teams remained. (except Broke Methnar :() Pockets of resistance breaking out in the discussion forum preaching atop their soapboxes, eloquent stories of defeat and sorrow only the elite of topicalists could tell. Round one, each team was tested and that is testament to the depth of talent in this tournament. Some scores don't properly tell that story but there was a lot of good bars and battles that everyone enjoyed reading. That is what every round one should look like. Lets take a look...
Old 08-17-2014, 11:18 PM   #2
Paradigm

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

Reviews

Top Punchlines

I try to narrow it down to 10 but I decided to keep the honorable mentions

Aero & Dominate:
'll bruise Gam's shoulders & brake his hands, have reporters in place with cams
He'll be shameful when anchors cover his swollen arms like Popeye the Sailorman
Blanco its a FACT your wife (slut) dresses you, this a personal bar
Last time you put your foot down & selected gear was to reverse in her car

murda sho & Alvin Karpis:
you're the best out the worst crews, which is why ur girl gives sex out to hurt u
She'll never yell "Oh Vul!" again after me and Karp stretch out her circle

Beyond & Paradigm:
He thinks he's rowdy, but this loser's just hittin keys.
So ur wild, Oats? That's good, now do that & lose ur virginity.
We about that life while y'all just skittishly thugging.
We'll leave u so red, Coats they'll think the British are coming.

Certain & Oats:
And he knows his place. Bey's Alpha, Para's deep on his own list,
so when I blast Omega One, he'll go to sleep with Mike's goldfish.

big baby & Pancake:
And VIC SELLS DRUGS! Just ask! He's slinging sess, a excellent mover with respectable shooters
everyone questions you, loser...
When the closest you come to militant is typing "Salute" to a Post and adding rep to a user

Allen Knight & Hush:
I got bitches feeding me grapes & rubbing my feet im dumb lucky
This faggot baby's idea of pampering himself is coppin some pull ups from huggies
gotta arsonal of weapons, tech w/ the laser pointed at yah back son
& leave baby shower'd w/ hollows till his spine is ripped open like presents at one

King Karaoke & Orc:
I'll beat the both of u up, it'll be a miracle if i dont leave a bruise
Stomp the shit out of u till it looks like I have on those new Adidas shoes
u got that street team hit crew? mannnn how geeky is you
listen. one solid blow will turn ya fuckin' spinal column into a weekly issue

Destroyer & Sound:
Bros, I get mad trim, bottom line is when they offer it up, I never pass
meanwhile, Les bein friends, which are the only female ones he will ever have

Broke Lesnar & Meth:
these 4 bars r for u, tell sound there's no reason to loiter
u named urself after a Battleship, knowing damn well it only takes 3 hits to sink a Destroyer

DLB & Defiant:
Swerve, ur garbage, I mean it dude, ur wackness isn't feasible
Even Strik chose getting tag teamed in a prison over trying to tag team w/ u

Swerve & Deon:
Trust cuz, I’ve got no love for you, with cold hard facts in it,
Cause if swerve ends up on Passenger side…its DLBs brothers car accident.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:19 PM   #3
Paradigm

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Q & A ft Aero

Give us a small intro about you and your Textcee past.

- I was a king on rapworlds.com. Several greats come from RW, Dominate included. I became the GOAT from 2005-2007 and every May they used to have a Celebrate Aero Day and people would call off work & we'd go on RWs and reminisce on my dominance.

Who do you think is the best right now on Netcees?

- Hard to say bc no one is really consistent. Karaoke actually has been consistent. Karaoke is the best atm.

Who do you think is the G.O.A.T Textcee? Top 5?

- If I don't include myself I'd say Damien, Beyond, Time Virus, Fracture, Dominate.

Where would you rank yourself on Netcees? Why? (low, mid, top)

- I'm a level above top tier. If Allen Knight can be considered top tier then I'm two levels above.

Who do you think is the most overrated Textcee on Netcees?

- without a doubt it's Allen Knight he's so trash. Name one good Allen Knight bar you've read in past two years. I'll wait. Psych I won't my time is precious I've got stocks to trade.

Who do you want to see battle on Netcees?

- tettris vs beyond at full strength would be an excellent battle. Shout out to @Tettris who knew I was going to catch a body and thus ghosted the site.

What are your top 5 most notable victories?

- Dominate, Damien, Hensley, Tettris, Xkwisite, Yur Worst Enemy that's 6.

What do you think about the Text vs Topical Civil War?

- lol topical heads think what they do is noble. Most of the battle heads here are nothing more than discussion forum whores. Topical heads actually write without having to have an opponent. They also write and continue to write despite some of their drops get only 1-2 replies. Battle heads won't write unless they get a mag, their ego stroked in the mag and an opponent they can beat without much effort. Topical heads who venture into battles can do relatively well as you've seen in the tag tourney. Ultimately battle heads couldn't have that so we voted them out. Topical heads are winning just not in real life as you have people like Pancake and Big Baby.

Do you think voting on Netcees is fair?

- Poorly worded question but I get what you're saying. I think we have a few instances where people vote for a name. That goes with every site.

What do you think about the modding here on Netcees?

- good modding... Who was that one over zealous kid I think it was meth. I'm glad he doesn't mod as heavily. Namix should thank me for keeping this site relevant but he's two busy dwelling under Lebron's
nut sack.

What would change here on Netcees?

- Allen Knight and I would meet up to shoot the fair one.

If Netcees was the stock market...What would happen and How would you invest?

- Another terrible question bc you've given little context. What would be the stocks? If NC was the stock market I'd be Apple, Strikta would be a penny stock.

What happened that night with you and Hush?

- I was in NY patrolling. Hush was apologetic and ghosted but now he's back and sassier and metrosexual as ever.

What started yours and Allen Knights beef?

- Allen Knight's insecurities. It came about that their was a possibility I was face fucking a girl he was or is talking to. He's relentless now using his mod powers to get back at me.

Will this Bad Blood ever be squashed between you two?

- There is no bad blood. This is the internet but I'll still FaceTime his bitch regularly.

Is there anything else you would like to say to Netcees?

- yes, Wednesday is too short of a turn around for Destroyer to have to write 20 lines. He'll request an ext but we may deny. Who knows we'll see. @Destroyer @sound we're going to fuck you up bad.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:20 PM   #4
Paradigm

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Predictions

Zip Em Up Predictions by murda sho.

Advanced Placement [VS] Karpnados
Aero x Dominate vs Destroyer x Sound

Advanced Placement is coming off of a 5-0 win on their last opponent so I know they're feeling pretty good plus they won the last tourney. Both Aero and Dominate are above average battlers by themselves so if they come with what we know they can do then it'll be another win for them. This isn't taking anything away from Karpnados who edged a close one against the Feds and Meth, they're gonna have to turn the power up on those punchlines though if they tryna get out of this round because if they don't drop their best or close to it this might be their last battle. Destroyer is dope when he wants to be but has troubles with consistency and Sound is... well I have no damn idea. I just know he doesn't suck.. anyway.. 70/30 Advanced Placement

Audi Boys [VS] Name Pending
Hush x Allen Knight vs murda sho. x Alvin Karpis

Hush has been pretty nonchalant and annoying about everything lately, if he approaches this matchup like he's facing some pushovers he's gonna get his teeth kicked in and it won't be fair to his partner having to call all of the millions of his mexican family to let them know what happened. A Knight is a very solid battler and I don't think he's planning on slouching cause they almost got beat by some people who had no business being able to make it a debatable battle against them. AK definitely can't do this alone though, they're gonna both need to be on their A games. Im not sure of the history but Karp has been telling me that he really wants to fuck Hush up and doesn't really like him so I know he'll be coming with some heat, I might just let him write more than half the bars this time around cause he was chilling last round and didn't feel he really needed to try which I don't really blame him. Anyway I'm gonna do what I regularly do which is punch niggas in they shit so if both sides show up this should be battle of the week or runner up. I'll be a real nigga and say 60/40 Name Pending

Milk Chocolate [VS] Alpha Omega
Orc x Karaoke vs Paradigm x Beyond

Orc x Karaoke won by no show last round so fuck them. They're both great battlers... thats all I can say. Anyway Alpha Omega just came out of a nice scrap last round that they made it out of alive, I'm hoping that they were just warming up though because what they dropped last round they're gonna need a little more against Orc x Karaoke, if they both do warm up for this battle though I can see it definitely going either way in a back and forth vote count. Im looking forward to seeing this one this is another battle of heavy hitters so it should be a slugfest... i'll say 50/50 Voters

Conswervation [VS] Nik Bags
Constrikta x Swerve vs ill nik-A x Bags

Another good battle, all of these battles are gonna be dope honestly. Both Strik and Swerve are good and should show up with a couple clean bars, strike's bars being from jail... hahaha anyway this won't be an ass whooping on either side but if one person lacks it could cause somewhat a landslide in votes. Nik is on a tear he been fuckin niggas up left and right, only thing I can see kind of hindering him dropping fire like usual is him battling the Feds in the SC also, its gonna come down to which tourney he cares about more, not sure if Bags is gonna participate cause he's out of the country or wherever the fuck he is. I think this is gonna be a battle between Nik and Swerve. Very interesting outcome in this one but just off the strength of how well Nik has been doing ima say 60/40 Nik Bags

The moral of the story is come correct or get stomped out this round, the warm ups are over. Zip Em Up!!

Conclusion

I think this round has taught everyone that sheep mentality of labels and the predisposition of people even exists on rap forum boards. I wish netcees was like IHH and Hollafront sometimes to be honest in that aspect where it was bars over bullshit not longbar vs short or topicalists vs textcees. You all keep fighting the good fight though. LOL. This next round is where the true test is with all of the top ranked teams going at it to get into the finals. I hope everyone is prepared and gets everything in on time. Including voting. Good luck to everyone.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:41 PM   #5
Paradigm

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

thanks @murda sho for predictions and @Aero for the Q&A lols at yours and AK beef
Old 08-19-2014, 08:06 PM   #6
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Decent mag, good predictions lol @ calling broke the Feds
Old 08-19-2014, 09:50 PM   #7
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Nice mag, Looking forward to these match ups!

Props.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:52 PM   #8
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

decent mag
would have liked to see a section on the dudes who went it alone
philosophy.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:03 AM   #9
Paradigm

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
decent mag
would have liked to see a section on the dudes who went it alone
technically that wouldve been the reviews :(

btw prolly one of the best verses by you
Old 08-20-2014, 01:11 AM   #10
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Dead at aero airin dudes out like that. Lol
Closed Thread