Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2019, 04:42 PM   #6
Crash Carson
Wreckin em

Battle Record: 0-1

Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson

Rhymes/Multi/Inners - close match here. Blue had a consistency following throughout with 3+ syllables, and though Inf was solid, the one that took away from it was Yosemite sam/battering ram, which otherwise that bar had some inners and good flow. Still giving this part to Blue.
Punches/Personals - I see blue shining with the open paralyze, the Infancy/Inf and see, and the scandalous/dq line. These three hit hard and had a lot going on to help them stand out. For inf I got the first 2-3 bars, but I wouldnt consider them crafted as well as those 3 from blue, however inf had a little more consistency with the setup. Blue had a little more that seemed personal so I'll give to blue.
Metaphors/Wordplay - basically the same spots as punches, but looking solely at this cat, I think Inf edged it here with having a little more usage overall.
Vocabulary/Technique - overall, blues read a lot better when it came to vocab. Inf wasn't behind by far, but blue seemed a little more focused with directions and angles he took.
Structure/Flow - I have to give this to blue as well. No unbalanced bars with clean, smooth set-ups and delivery. Again was very close and Inf definitely wasn't lacking.

Overall - good match up. Both were full of metas/wordplay, just a solid drop from both it was hard to decide who to give this to, hence the lengthy breakdown. But after careful consideration I have to go with..

VOTE - BLUE BAYOU

Tags
fluorescence