Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-16-2018, 02:26 PM   #1
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future
Default Old topical verse

(First verse I was writing from William Cooper, author of Behold a Pale horse perspective)

Since Vietnam I could tell things were wrong/ Way back in 1965 when I was honorably discharged/ not really pissed off, but decided to join with Naval Intelligence/Said I'd get a hefty payload if I was able to settle in/start taking their medicine, like ephedrine laced with a sedative/oh I forgot to mention this, it's a break in the precedent/ no mistaken the evidence they're even replacing the president/ and our nation is faced with erasing our etiquette/ we must bring an end to it, they can't guide the evolution of man/ preach a green earth, but keep polluting the lands/they're inducing confusion making people stupid and useless/back from fedual Japan, using symbols like Vantruvien man/ it went from, Greece to Rome, where they teach the drones/ where greed controls us now in our streets and homes/ they preach of souls, back from ancient egyptian descriptions/ of scriptures predicting a picture of future events written in heiroglyphics/

It wasn't the Pharoas who ruled but the Egyptian priests/ back then that was AKA the Christian belief/ whatever you witness or seen ha you bitches deceived/ just like you picture a dream, its made up, but this isn't a scheme/ it's the vision of greed that's excelled cause you didn't believe/ like 1000a of Christian Freemasons who achieved 33 degrees/they gathered in trees and crowded beneath was Bohemian Grove/ so if seeing is believing, I ain't believing a soul/ they're deceiving the world cause they're pagans and heathans/ the media reads what it's told they ain't relaying the meaning/ ya straining to see it, blaming whoever is training the legion/ but in reality if you battle Kings, you ain't PLEDGING ALLEGIANCE!/ For sensitive reasons, but look at Stanley Kubrick a str8 prodigy/ but do you have your Eyes Wide Shut, about the Space Odyssey?/ If you have faith solemnly do ur research but don't pretend to/ I hope you find the message, until then it's to be continued//
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 03:32 PM   #2
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

I'm familiar with the source material and I could argue a few decrepencies to a fault. But, my personal understanding of such matters would probably seem even more outlandish than the content you so graciously chose to bless us with here today. I'm a conspiracy theorist at heart that is on an eternal quest to find the ''truth''. Of course no such thing exist in singularity. But I digress.

I've written many pieces that tackle these sorts of topics. But I dig what you did here. Without fact checking I'd say your words read true and confidently. Your flow was simple but effective and your imagery was extremely interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed the read and would encourage you to do a follow up to this verse. I'd like to see how deep down the rabbit holes goes. This was good. Really good. Part 2? I'll keep my eyes peeled. Peace.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 09:50 PM   #3
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
I'm familiar with the source material and I could argue a few decrepencies to a fault. But, my personal understanding of such matters would probably seem even more outlandish than the content you so graciously chose to bless us with here today. I'm a conspiracy theorist at heart that is on an eternal quest to find the ''truth''. Of course no such thing exist in singularity. But I digress.

I've written many pieces that tackle these sorts of topics. But I dig what you did here. Without fact checking I'd say your words read true and confidently. Your flow was simple but effective and your imagery was extremely interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed the read and would encourage you to do a follow up to this verse. I'd like to see how deep down the rabbit holes goes. This was good. Really good. Part 2? I'll keep my eyes peeled. Peace.
Thanks yo
Old 03-23-2018, 06:07 AM   #4
Elemental P

I gave feed back on 3 posts and on Activate was cool enough to return the favor....this is why I don't fuck with this site on s hip-hop level....it's just a glorified trolling text forum nothing more. No body wants to give Actual feedback. But y'all bragged about how u guys give such dope feedback to help artists elevate....pff... Fucking lame. I just ain't gonna bother no more fuck it
Old 03-24-2018, 04:37 AM   #5
Darker Ego

Battle Record: 0-1

Darker Ego Darker Ego Darker Ego Darker Ego Darker Ego Darker Ego Darker Ego Darker Ego Darker Ego Darker Ego Darker Ego

You are very knowledgeable in many areas especially the conspiracy theories and occultism
And you are exquisite in stringing multies together showing the meaning of dopest liricism
Intrigued by your ominous diction that serves as a drug or prescription to those on the mission
Of inspiring the new generation surpassing the obscure limitation,
This breakthrough is unbelievable and can be called pure mutation
A modern day Shakespeare to the secluded nation, The true personification
Instead of booing it's Glorification, In this field You grew like vegetation
Definitely would want to hear you at the station, A Greusome equation
If it's not much to ask A would like your opinion on this piece/peace

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127491
Darker Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 12:36 AM   #6
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darker Ego View Post
You are very knowledgeable in many areas especially the conspiracy theories and occultism
And you are exquisite in stringing multies together showing the meaning of dopest liricism
Intrigued by your ominous diction that serves as a drug or prescription to those on the mission
Of inspiring the new generation surpassing the obscure limitation,
This breakthrough is unbelievable and can be called pure mutation
A modern day Shakespeare to the secluded nation, The true personification
Instead of booing it's Glorification, In this field You grew like vegetation
Definitely would want to hear you at the station, A Greusome equation
If it's not much to ask A would like your opinion on this piece/peace

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127491
Thank you for the insight bro. I shall return the favor tomorrow.