User Tag List

Old 07-06-2021, 11:05 PM   #21
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I seriously have no idea what ya talking about…

But it was bad ass that dahmer got beaten with a mop stick and then stabbed to death with it… I only know that because I’m weird.. sounds like a fitting punishment though
Old 07-06-2021, 11:09 PM   #22
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

The guards about Jeffery dahmer were like this…

Old 07-06-2021, 11:10 PM   #23
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Dahmer stories are insane.

One of his victims woke up and tried to escape, but he had 30 different locks on his door, this kid makes the sign of the cross, gets out, and then find cops, and Dahmer convinces the cops its his boyfriend who's drunk and they just release the kid back into his custody

What. The. Fuck.
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 11:14 PM   #24
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Has there ever been a black serial killer?
Old 07-06-2021, 11:19 PM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I never heard the 30 locks on the door thing … but yeah lived dinner Milwaukee honestly didn’t even realize Milwaukee was much of a city but… got gay people from gay bars whatever… killed them and ate them

But yeah good thing is some black dude in prison beat him with a mop stick then stabbed him with it
Old 07-06-2021, 11:19 PM   #26
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah a lot of black serial killers but not even close to whites
Old 07-06-2021, 11:27 PM   #27
kungfugrip

It was Ohio
Old 07-06-2021, 11:29 PM   #28
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I’ve wanted to kill someone before… and I’ve actually shot at someone’s car before. But I have no illusions I could get away with it. The person who I shot at through cell phone stuff could be directly tied to me.

Niggas no get mad or it’s about anger it can be tied back. And if someone made me mad to a certain point I wouldn’t feel remorseful.

But technically if it was completely random it’d be easy to get away with a murder… which is why even though I’m not a pussy… I lock my doors.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:29 PM   #29
kungfugrip

Look at you comparing black vs. White people murders.

Black people killed more people than cancer last week in Chicago

Last edited by kungfugrip; 07-06-2021 at 11:33 PM.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:31 PM   #30
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I’ve wanted to kill someone before… and I’ve actually shot at someone’s car before. But I have no illusions I could get away with it. The person who I shot at through cell phone stuff could be directly tied to me.

I've wanted to kill someone once too

But i didnt because im not a fucking animal

Get ahold of yourself
Old 07-06-2021, 11:37 PM   #31
kungfugrip

White people always commit weird murders tho

Like, child and women murders. Disgusting. Deplorable.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:39 PM   #32
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I don’t carry a gun, I’d be in major trouble if I did. Last full on fight I’ve been in was like 3 years ago when my now wife drove me to flint for a business transaction. Had to defend myself against of niglets, and run. And I got lucky.

Not an animal, I’m pretty nice to 90% of people I meet.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:40 PM   #33
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
White people always commit weird murders tho

Like, child and women murders. Disgusting. Deplorable.

More so than blacks I’d say that’s true
Old 07-06-2021, 11:41 PM   #34
kungfugrip

A white guy in a scrap with black guys is fucked

I slashed a black guy in his face then called the cops, then stabbed myself in the leg and said he did it lmao
Old 07-06-2021, 11:42 PM   #35
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I don’t even know what that means so not gonna comment
Old 07-06-2021, 11:44 PM   #36
kungfugrip

It means if theres 7 black guys in a room, they're going to single the white guy out. Huge mistake when it comes to ne.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:48 PM   #37
kungfugrip

Tell me they don't teach you that white boys are pussys
Old 07-06-2021, 11:49 PM   #38
kungfugrip

I scrap at every opportunity.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:49 PM   #39
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Again I don’t know what that means but I posted some stuff on here years ago…. Let’s say we’re all in high school… I graduated in 2004… but things don’t change… and there weren’t any whit people in the school more or less…

And I’m saying you’re a new student… first day in the lunchroom which table are you going to go to? It’s obvious. It’s a normal human reaction. Or ever a primate reaction.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:51 PM   #40
kungfugrip

Im going to the black guy table, sitting down and being like 'whats up my niggas' just for fun

Now jail, on the other hand, thats different