Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2020, 06:04 PM   #1
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone
Default WOW.. who deleted my verses in the open mic section?

somebody deleted several battle verses I posted in the open mic section and I gotta feeling it was @Sharp .. I just posted these battle verses too.. why would anyone delete these verses? smh @ the hater you are.. I had verses directed at @Zuchiefiasco, @Plot, @UserName, @Exis, and etc..
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 06:10 PM   #2
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

You didn’t put them in the open mic section, you put them in the battle arena, and sharp closed them and moved them to the closed battles section because none of us agreed to battle you.

http://www.netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Quit having a meltdown, you fucking child.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:13 PM   #3
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Okay, I understand those battles but I never set a thread in the B.A section for @Zuchiefiasco my dude and I found that to be very riderific that he would delete that thread..
Old 08-10-2020, 06:29 PM   #4
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

No one cares loser
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 06:48 PM   #5
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

How about keep my name out of your mouth before educating yourself on the situation?

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=142899
@Objective, OM mod, cleaned up thr clutter you left around the OM and condensed all your crap into one thread. Ask him why if you don't get it.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:08 PM   #6
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

I didn't delete them, I just put most of your keystyle verses into one thread because it's not supposed to be 50% Corleone pieces and 50% others, specially not when you usually don't even feed other peoples shit. They're all merged into 1 post, I even mentioned you in it and told what I had done. Stop craving attention so much.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 08-10-2020 at 07:12 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 08:02 PM   #7
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I didn't delete them, I just put most of your keystyle verses into one thread because it's not supposed to be 50% Corleone pieces and 50% others, specially not when you usually don't even feed other peoples shit. They're all merged into 1 post, I even mentioned you in it and told what I had done. Stop craving attention so much.
how am I craving attention by staying active on the forum, you cockbite.. is it my fault that rarely anyone posts anything in the open mic section? you get like 1 thread every 2 months or so in that section.. thats not my fault..
Old 08-10-2020, 08:19 PM   #8
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

another thing.. apologies to @Sharp on the mix up.. that dude @Objective is a funny dude, he expects me to reply to threads from months on in that are archived.. wtf do I look like responding to a thread in the OM section when people are only posting 4 bars per thread.. c'mon dude.. you should be thanking me for keepin that section poppin.. and I also make beats too, asswipe.. Im probably the most active beat maker in that forum, as well.. I dont post shit for kudus kiddo, as you should know, I have plenty of accolades under my belt to sustain my ego.. or whatever confidence it is that you seek to destroy.. I post shit out of the abundance of my heart to see to it that your crappy forum succeeds its expectations.. can you atleast be a little more appreciative, could you?

ps.. lol, my AC was out for two days and I was hot as a muq in my room so excuse me for my earlier comments, as I was hot and agitated as a mofo.. lmfao
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 08:34 PM   #9
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Unless your AC was out for 4 months no one cares

Feed OM posts or just stick to your new thread. Sinacog has a new drop every day or something
Old 08-10-2020, 08:46 PM   #10
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Unless your AC was out for 4 months no one cares

Feed OM posts or just stick to your new thread. Sinacog has a new drop every day or something
fuck you then homo.. I take my apology back, lmfao..
Old 08-10-2020, 08:49 PM   #11
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

I appreciate the effort. Still have months of bitchassedness to get past tho
Old 08-10-2020, 09:04 PM   #12
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Can we actually delete them all though?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 10:12 PM   #13
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
how am I craving attention by staying active on the forum, you cockbite.. is it my fault that rarely anyone posts anything in the open mic section? you get like 1 thread every 2 months or so in that section.. thats not my fault..
What I mean by you craving attention is making this thread instead of checking your mentions and looking around to see what happened first, say "that's fair" like a normal person and follow the culture on the site you're a guest on. It's not too hard, I even left a "moved" thread there along with mentioning you to put some context clues together. And I did leave one of your disses up so I wouldn't bundle ALL of them together to show you some respect as well. You know the ol' give and take, right?

In terms of OM and its activity, you're somewhat right and some of those pieces still got 0 replies. So might as well bundle together "keystyles" in its own thread, and you could at the very least give a little thought out feed. And, you know, when you're dissing more than 1 person just make 1 verse that disses everyone you want to diss instead of going 20+ lines in a keystyle posting-frenzy hoping a few of the lines sticks. Pick out your best lines vs each instead and post something solid.

Also, I don't give a fuck about your accolades or your ego btw, and if you cared to check the mention I did give you cred for writing as much as you did. This has nothing to do with that, just post and go about your day like everyone else. Just don't overdo it with 8 threads or whatever in a row, that's all.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 08-10-2020 at 10:20 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 10:42 PM   #14
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
What I mean by you craving attention is making this thread instead of checking your mentions and looking around to see what happened first, say "that's fair" like a normal person and follow the culture on the site you're a guest on. It's not too hard, I even left a "moved" thread there along with mentioning you to put some context clues together. And I did leave one of your disses up so I wouldn't bundle ALL of them together to show you some respect as well. You know the ol' give and take, right?

In terms of OM and its activity, you're somewhat right and some of those pieces still got 0 replies. So might as well bundle together "keystyles" in its own thread, and you could at the very least give a little thought out feed. And, you know, when you're dissing more than 1 person just make 1 verse that disses everyone you want to diss instead of going 20+ lines in a keystyle posting-frenzy hoping a few of the lines sticks. Pick out your best lines vs each instead and post something solid.

Also, I don't give a fuck about your accolades or your ego btw, and if you cared to check the mention I did give you cred for writing as much as you did. This has nothing to do with that, just post and go about your day like everyone else. Just don't overdo it with 8 threads or whatever in a row, that's all.
I think your retarded.. and should train on dealing with people who are genuinely smarter than you, such as myself.. my thoughts. peace..
Old 08-10-2020, 10:53 PM   #15
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
I think your retarded.. and should train on dealing with people who are genuinely smarter than you, such as myself.. my thoughts. peace..
this is like watching the pot calling a picture of the kettle black but slurring through like Ouch on a good day

Objective gave you more of an explanation than your dumb ass deserves. If you're gonna be a condescending bitch about it, do it in a keystyle in your dumbass thread
Old 08-10-2020, 11:06 PM   #16
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Your verse directed @ me was trash bitch, if I was a mod I would of deleted it too...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 11:33 PM   #17
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

LMFAO.. this faggott deleted my thread again.. wow.. you soft as pussy @Objective let me explain something to you, you retarded fuck.. a verse like that diss verse I came up with directed at @Zuchiefiasco cant go in a thread such as the thread you created and moved it to.. you dipshit.. its called a "legit battle verse" and is acquired to have its own thread you unclass-like motherfucker.. where did you learn how to moderate a forum asswipe? and stop hiding my verses you fuck.. I know @Zuchiefiasco probably sent you a message to hide that shit from the open forum because he was that humiliated that I ripped his ass into shreads.. and I know your hatin' ass agreed to that shit too.. you fuckin mongrel..
Old 08-10-2020, 11:40 PM   #18
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
LMFAO.. this faggott deleted my thread again.. wow.. you soft as pussy @Objective let me explain something to you, you retarded fuck.. a verse like that diss verse I came up with directed at @Zuchiefiasco cant go in a thread such as the thread you created and moved it to.. you dipshit.. its called a "legit battle verse" and is acquired to have its own thread you unclass-like motherfucker.. where did you learn how to moderate a forum asswipe? and stop hiding my verses you fuck.. I know @Zuchiefiasco probably sent you a message to hide that shit from the open forum because he was that humiliated that I ripped his ass into shreads.. and I know your hatin' ass agreed to that shit too.. you fuckin mongrel..
that was me

I move it to your keystyle thread

they're all still there but not cluttering up the OM.

do you want to lose threadmaking permissions?
Old 08-10-2020, 11:52 PM   #19
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
that was me

I move it to your keystyle thread

they're all still there but not cluttering up the OM.

do you want to lose threadmaking permissions?
do me a favor.. read your PM.. and shove your thread making permissions in your ass you cock sucker..
Old 08-10-2020, 11:57 PM   #20
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

This shit's like Comedy Central...it's just not funny no more.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote