Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-29-2014, 01:00 PM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default man this is just crazy, homeless man murked on cam by police

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8aa_1...IbFzVJh38uF.99

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — The FBI has opened an investigation into the recent police shooting of a homeless camper as he appeared to be surrendering, officials said Friday.

It is the first confirmed criminal investigation of Albuquerque police by federal officials, who more than a year ago launched a civil rights probe of the department over allegations of excessive force and a spike in police shootings. Since 2010, police have been involved in 37 shootings, 23 of them fatal.

In a statement, the FBI said it will investigate the fatal March 16 shooting to "assure the public that a thorough and fair investigation will be conducted."

Community leader Ralph Arellanes hailed the announcement, but he said it was "long overdue."

"This was something that caught the attention of the world," Arellanes, director of the League of United Latin American Citizens' New Mexico chapter and a member of the city's police oversight task force, said in reference to video of the shooting that was posted on numerous websites. "It's a tremendous injustice".

smh dunno if this has been posted. These dudes looked like they were fresh outta call of duty training.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:54 PM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i dont know how to feel about this yet. the only thing that makes it confusing to me is the fact he was turning around.

he did however have a knife in each hand, he did have a criminal history of violence against police officers, and he was resisting arrest. was he trying to slash the dog? because if he had knives in his hand and they called the dog back and then shot him, it was because he was trying to kill a "police officer"
Old 03-29-2014, 05:53 PM   #3
Masaii

stop posting old content. yes your cops are shit and trigger happy, the world knows this. move on, new topic.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:48 PM   #4
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

The majority of our cops are ordinary folk just working a job to provide. No different than a random citizen of US or Australia.

There's no news in that.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:52 PM   #5
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

it's not a job, it's a service. You don't go and operate on someone with a surgical blade in the hospital because you're trying to provide for your family. You've gotta have a genuine compassion for your work and other people's lives. Big freakin difference.

Old 03-29-2014, 10:55 PM   #6
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

you put any old bum behind a badge and a gun just trying to make a living and moral conflictions and judgemental tactics take a backseat to, "well, I could lose my job if"

Old 03-29-2014, 11:01 PM   #7
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

thats what aggrivates me, you got the folks that wanna be the man just cuz, or the other that wants to put a boot to someones neck because thats all they did in the military, or you have the folks that wanna protect and serve, care about the community and other people.

Old 03-29-2014, 11:04 PM   #8
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

My eyes are rolling so fast I can see time.
Could you find me?
Old 03-29-2014, 11:06 PM   #9
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

But of course they would. Youre one of the ignorant folks

Old 03-29-2014, 11:40 PM   #10
Masaii

Look Chinderson Silva, you cannot argue with a hipster, their opinion is obv always right. Just laugh like the rest of us and converse with people who arent fraudulant intellects.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:41 PM   #11
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

lol

im in a good mood today.

i would usually engage in ethering you, per usual. but today my jimjams are in a cooler.

carry on my nigga
Could you find me?
Old 03-30-2014, 12:04 AM   #12
Masaii

Point out to me that part where I was lying?

I only speak the truth, never have I lied on this site, nor do I lie irl.
Old 03-30-2014, 12:36 AM   #13
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

https://twitter.com/b0ringtweets
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:13 AM   #14
MMLRLK
Your Pusherman

MMLRLK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
stop posting old content. yes your cops are shit and trigger happy, the world knows this. move on, new topic.
true.

the officer with the cam's name is Keith Sandy & was fired from the New Mexico State Police over the Wackenhut scandal, which involved officers receiving cash to guard businesses & then never actually guarding shit. He also has a separate charge of fraud on his record.

buy ya, nothing about this is surprising

'You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine.'
MMLRLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:18 AM   #15
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word i read about that too, but found it irrelevant to this case

also chyeaah i hear you, but do you really WANT people who WANT to be cops, to be cops?

thats like wanting a president who WANTS to be president. i'd much rather have regular people doing it, then someone who thinks they are fighting crime and protecting the streets, they would be much more dangerous in my opinion.

but as for this case i'm finding it hard to crucify the cops in this scenario, this is the last 3 minutes of a 3 hour standoff, and as they approach him at the end he clearly has a knife in both hands and he was clearly resisting arrest after breaking the law. sure he didnt rob a bank or anything, but it is illegal to just try and live in a tent on land you dont "own"

then threatening officers with death for 3 hours while holding knives in your hands doesnt help matters.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:45 AM   #16
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh Guevara View Post
it's not a job, it's a service. You don't go and operate on someone with a surgical blade in the hospital because you're trying to provide for your family. You've gotta have a genuine compassion for your work and other people's lives. Big freakin difference.
wrong you fuck, people do it to provide for their family too moron dumb
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:51 AM   #17
MMLRLK
Your Pusherman

MMLRLK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
word i read about that too, but found it irrelevant to this case

also chyeaah i hear you, but do you really WANT people who WANT to be cops, to be cops?

thats like wanting a president who WANTS to be president. i'd much rather have regular people doing it, then someone who thinks they are fighting crime and protecting the streets, they would be much more dangerous in my opinion.

but as for this case i'm finding it hard to crucify the cops in this scenario, this is the last 3 minutes of a 3 hour standoff, and as they approach him at the end he clearly has a knife in both hands and he was clearly resisting arrest after breaking the law. sure he didnt rob a bank or anything, but it is illegal to just try and live in a tent on land you dont "own"

then threatening officers with death for 3 hours while holding knives in your hands doesnt help matters.
yee i was just stating that dude has a history with crime. if you understand that someone is morally okay with breaking the law, then you can better understand them being morally okay with pulling the trigger prematurely.

i agree with ur thoughts on this tho. people just see the last bit & start acting like theyre gonna lead a revolution against cops. but they dont read up on all the shit that actually went down beforehand.

'You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine.'
MMLRLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:20 AM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

FEMA.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:25 AM   #19
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
wrong you fuck, people do it to provide for their family too moron dumb
And you totally missed the point but most of.you on thks site do that on a.regular basis. This is how I know ninety percent of the members on this boand are service unto self before service unto others. The lack of compassion for fellow human beings.is all but existent.

Old 03-30-2014, 12:51 PM   #20
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

That dude didn't deserve to be killed, bean bagged, bitten several times by the dog, and THEN handcuffed.Wtf?!

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kyzo = queer, thnx for the award - masaii, worst chin pun goes to masaii