Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default post a pic of a W**** girl you think the Munster would like

I'm tryna see something
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:54 PM   #2
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Did u block out which or white
Old 06-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #3
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Malachi dont fucking upset me.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #4
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

upping
Old 06-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #5
IamBenT
SuPreaM Lyricyst

Battle Record: 9-6

IamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant future

Old 06-05-2013, 03:26 PM   #6
...the Nagger

first one would be way better without sneakers on

actually yea, I like the first one

word, I'm tryna do research on attractive W**** females so I can figure out which one to bag in the near upcoming future

I've never had a W**** chick before
Old 06-05-2013, 03:38 PM   #7
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

holy shit I'm thirsty after that 2nd pic

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:39 PM   #8
IamBenT
SuPreaM Lyricyst

IamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant future

well i would say shoot for a pretty face and either nice ass or nice tits. kinda rare to find girl with all three (face, booty, boobies) + good attitude + not had a train run through them or on psycho tip.

but is say fuck it, if she cute, not fat, got some money, its all good.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:54 PM   #9
IamBenT
SuPreaM Lyricyst

I really like blondes that got this look going, but a little rare to see them with a man as African as myself. Not impossible though!

Brunettes be having body though..

Never met too many redheads in person...so don't really know. only ones i can remember where very loud, kinda oldish ugs.

This is always fun, if she doesnt have every brotha in town slobbering all over her lol

Old 06-05-2013, 03:55 PM   #10
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

God damn that last girl can get it
KennyCerealBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:55 PM   #11
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...be.6hRCX6Q8PRA

the 2nd chick is on youtube. God cleavage omg

Old 06-05-2013, 03:58 PM   #12
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

@IamBenT

those 2 chicks you posted first would be in the ER from me busting an ovary. Too skinny. I'd chase her around the room with my dick out though in a hurry

2nd from the last pic, she'd get it and I'd make her do some crunches and squats afterwords

last chick I'd wesley Pipe

Old 06-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #13
IamBenT
SuPreaM Lyricyst

haha no doubt. The second girl is the type i like the most actually, cuz she's more likely to be found around town, won't have a bunch of thirsty black dudes chasing her (so she won't have a prejudice against me before I spit game), got tats so she has a story (kind of a danger zone tho, too many tats and maybe she is in the hoein/stripping biz, or just attention freak), and seems smart enough to have a decent convo and maybe take a walk on the dark side with the right brotha.

but most def the thick ones are OMG
Old 06-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #14
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

the thick white chicks that mess with us brothas have that "look" where you know she's gotten piped by a black dude, can't explain it

Old 06-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #15
IamBenT
SuPreaM Lyricyst

SO TRUE!! That's crazy bro I can almost always tell! haha wow there is just a certain white girl that attracts black guys like crazy, and they either a) love it and own it or b)are weary and wary of any dark skinned man in her vicinity lol
Old 06-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #16
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Damn that last bitch!!! who is that?
KennyCerealBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:23 PM   #17
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamBenT View Post
I really like blondes that got this look going, but a little rare to see them with a man as African as myself. Not impossible though!

Brunettes be having body though..

Never met too many redheads in person...so don't really know. only ones i can remember where very loud, kinda oldish ugs.

This is always fun, if she doesnt have every brotha in town slobbering all over her lol

Lol at that last one. So shopped.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:24 PM   #18
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

White girl. Dark hair. Plump ass. Cute face. Insta-boo