Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Lol...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 11:18 PM   #22
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
conundrum

i don't know whether to not begin it, to spite you for calling me a fad dieter, or to begin it and stick with it for life to spite you for thinking i could fail.

i'll figure it out though
Throw in some 85 percent dark ***ao blueberries and kale and you will be good with me.

Aside from that I want to like you but just can’t sometimes.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 12:27 AM   #23
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Oh...so he got this from Jordan Peterson on the new Joe Rogan.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-04-2018, 02:01 AM   #24
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Do you uh oh... Lmfao

Seriously tho, it's weird getting older. It's not even like "look at me being responsible" it's "damn this shit really works".

I have a hard time not snacking at work. Whether it be snaking toppings right off someone's pizza (burnt ends are the tits) or eating extra food we make as mistakes. I've found tho that when i eat that shit every day i Just feel like shit. These days I'm more prone to showing up early to eat a salad because it satisfies the HUNGER but at the same time doesn't make me feel like i got a brick in my gut. I feel like my brain works better and i have a lot better and cleaner energy. After work I'm usually famished and will demolish everything. So it's not a dietary thing, it's a functional thing. Plus, our salad bar is dope and I'll hook that bitch up with some sliced turkey and ham and chef salad that bitch with pepperoni and bacon. I like cottage cheese and a small amount of ranch for flavor. Plus we got craisins. Shits delicious.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 02:15 AM   #25
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

call keto a fad... it's been around for millennia u newly fit fucktoid
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 02:38 AM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Oh...so he got this from Jordan Peterson on the new Joe Rogan.
word. he's mentioned it his past couple appearances but i thought nothing of it because i was still trying to consume as much as possible before turning 30. but then this dropped in a window where im struggling with not consuming massive amounts of shit

the go ahead to eat basically as much of whatever i want in essence with the absence of bread and sugar seems the most doable.

outside of rice, potato's, bread and pastas, basically side dishes and or vehicles of delivering meat in the first place. makes the most sense.

if it can shed pounds thats my main goal, then i can worry about balancing it with god forsaken vegetables
Old 07-04-2018, 02:44 AM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Do you uh oh... Lmfao

Seriously tho, it's weird getting older. It's not even like "look at me being responsible" it's "damn this shit really works".

I have a hard time not snacking at work. Whether it be snaking toppings right off someone's pizza (burnt ends are the tits) or eating extra food we make as mistakes. I've found tho that when i eat that shit every day i Just feel like shit. These days I'm more prone to showing up early to eat a salad because it satisfies the HUNGER but at the same time doesn't make me feel like i got a brick in my gut. I feel like my brain works better and i have a lot better and cleaner energy. After work I'm usually famished and will demolish everything. So it's not a dietary thing, it's a functional thing. Plus, our salad bar is dope and I'll hook that bitch up with some sliced turkey and ham and chef salad that bitch with pepperoni and bacon. I like cottage cheese and a small amount of ranch for flavor. Plus we got craisins. Shits delicious.
ive been doing salads this week for lunch and word. my only problem is it doesnt satisfy the hunger aspect

im used to feeling FULL. because i eat to that point normally. but it is weird not feeling dead tired after a lunchbreak. but a small grilled chicken salad vs a double baconator meal+ chicken nuggets on the side with a giant coke seems to make a difference lmao

i keep the salad relatively simple, i get spinach leaves and lettuce chopped with some parmesan cheese and grilled chicken strips with italian dressing

if i was sticking with the veggies i'd probably move to regular oil and vinegar though.
Old 07-04-2018, 03:03 AM   #28
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

*sad*
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 04:48 AM   #29
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
I'll tell you one meat to avoid...Kangaroo, shit's terrible...then again if you like a real intense gamey flavor forget what I just said.
Word. Kangaroo burgers are wack. Soft pink meat.

Crocodile burgers are the bomb though, big thick steak-like almost burgers that don’t lose a lot when cooked. Recommended.

Also octopus tentacles are really dope.
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 05:33 AM   #30
Exis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
Word. Kangaroo burgers are wack. Soft pink meat.

Crocodile burgers are the bomb though, big thick steak-like almost burgers that don’t lose a lot when cooked. Recommended.

Also octopus tentacles are really dope.
Crocodile huh? Ima def try that, & yeah Octopus tentacles are awesome...if cooked right tho otherwise shit just all rubbery like...someone also say to taste Camel, tbh idk if people even eat that or that was just takin' the mickey outta me lol...but I'll give it a rip if it's a fad, they sell Shark pizza here...
Old 07-04-2018, 09:16 AM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
ive been doing salads this week for lunch and word. my only problem is it doesnt satisfy the hunger aspect

im used to feeling FULL. because i eat to that point normally. but it is weird not feeling dead tired after a lunchbreak. but a small grilled chicken salad vs a double baconator meal+ chicken nuggets on the side with a giant coke seems to make a difference lmao

i keep the salad relatively simple, i get spinach leaves and lettuce chopped with some parmesan cheese and grilled chicken strips with italian dressing

if i was sticking with the veggies i'd probably move to regular oil and vinegar though.

Word. I am proud of you. I have done strict keto last year for six months. My cholesterol went down thirty points and I lost 20 pounds. I then did Vegan for one month and my cholesterol went down another 60 points but I gained weight back (sloppy vegan...like pbj samiches nonstop lol).

for the last two months, I have been on a modified keto where I am not worried about being in ketosis as much as I am about eating smaller portions and not eating crap. Like meats, veggies, and small amounts of fruits. no crap.

if it comes in a box, or a can I aint f'n with it.

Kale. throw a big bag into a pot and steam it while adding chopped garlic and chopped red peppers. It is spicy and good. Trust.

overall proud of you.
Old 07-04-2018, 09:45 AM   #32
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Pbj sandwiches are dope tbh
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 09:58 AM   #33
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Carbs r energy ur gonna feel like dogshit

If the only goal is to lose weight it's calories in vs calories out

Not sure why everyone who wants to lose weight refused to understand that

U could eat McDonald's every single day as long as ur eating less calories than ur body is using to operate........a college professor actually did

But for health purposes u need to pay attention to micronutrients.

Vitamin c
Fiber
Insulin

Can't be found in meat.....and the list goes on but I just listed ones ud actually Kno

Balance ur diet and don't be one of these extremist fucking idiots
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 10:04 AM   #34
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Carbs r energy ur gonna feel like dogshit

If the only goal is to lose weight it's calories in vs calories out

Not sure why everyone who wants to lose weight refused to understand that

U could eat McDonald's every single day as long as ur eating less calories than ur body is using to operate........a college professor actually did

But for health purposes u need to pay attention to micronutrients.

Vitamin c
Fiber
Insulin

Can't be found in meat.....and the list goes on but I just listed ones ud actually Kno

Balance ur diet and don't be one of these extremist fucking idiots
this is true /for losing weight/

obv eating mcd's and working out is not a recipe for a long, healthy life
Old 07-04-2018, 10:09 AM   #35
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I agree with Anthony, if your long term diet plan is a restriction based one, it will turn oppresive.

Need to have a healthy relationship with food. Portion control. stop eating crap. exercise.

that helps alot jimbo.
Old 07-04-2018, 10:31 AM   #36
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

eat my asshole how BOUT THAT

oh i'm bags if you eat less calories than you use you lose weight.

NO SHIT IDIOT

if you havent figured out by now i am a glutton of PLEASURE. i don't operate within the parameters of logic and reason when it comes to personal health

the point of me doing this carnivore diet is the aspect of eating as much as you want. ALLEGEDLY your appetite decreases and you become satiated by less meat/fats. but obviously i would need the fats to burn in place of carbs basically keto horseshit

but again this is just to drop the pounds, if my appetite decreases in the process by the time i shed 60 or so pounds, and i begin eating a normal balanced diet again, then i can worry about portion control and not being a slob.

i've dropped 11 lbs just by cutting soda and eating salads half the time. i've still been eating giant pasta and meatballs dishes, pork chops and rice, and steak and potatos. those are the 3 meals i've had outside of enormous chicken salads since last thursday.

today i had bacon and eggs. not sure what im eating tonight, but im trying this horseshit to see if it accellerates the drop.

my eventual diet will have carbs and everything again, i'm just trying to get to a point prior to that basically

but in reality if i feel great on just animal products i'll probably stick with it till i don't.
Old 07-04-2018, 10:43 AM   #37
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

So u know this is stupid. Good.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 11:41 AM   #38
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Jumbo:

Quite the paradox here. You always refuse help and revel in foolishness. This makes me against you.

Yet here you are, trying to improve. This makes like you.

Not sure how to play this.

Happy 4th.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:49 AM   #39
Exis

Drop a verse @veritas...I wanna peep some wisdom fam, it's been more than a minute since you blessed this board with your intellect via a rhyme.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:54 AM   #40
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

happy 4th my brother

i am constantly improving. just not in ways that society deems necessary

i am losing weight to prolong the life of my joints. the physical activities i engage in to make money and being probably 80 pounds overweight don't go hand in hand. this self improvement is just a tactic to prolong my physical self destruction. if my mechanical body fails prior to my organs, i am fucked. if that makes sense. i still plan on living hard and recklessly and punching the ticket around 60-70 tops. if my body were to fail at 40 however, i would not be able to support myself FINANCIALLY until organ failure. so realistically i would be forced to top myself 20-30 years early. that is 20-30 years of earthly pleasures i am denying myself.