Old 08-10-2018, 09:32 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default well played libs, well played.

keeping the internet regulated was effectively shutdown with the whole net neutrality shit.

the world didn't end. the evil corporations didn't magically make websites harder to access, blah blah.

but the lefties operations have begun.

beginning with goofball alex jones, youtube/facebook/apple remove his ability to reach people. i thought, 1. who gives a shit he's a goofy kook, 2. they're private companies who can deny access to anyone, fuck em.

then gab, the shitty knock off of twitter that promotes free speech, gets notices from microsoft azure (the hosting service) that if they don't remove someones posts (hugely anti semitic posts btw) that they will basically remove gab as a customer/kill their site. it'd be like someone on NC's posting something and diode being contacted saying to delete their posts or they will shut the site down.

twitter banned gavin mcinnes and the proudboys, amongst others, its just the timing on that one is strange. they've been doing their weirdo thing for awhile now.

youtube is removing videos that MENTION alex jones, even from libby jews like h3h3, they took down their stream for mentioning him lmao

they are really going after everyone who doesn't toe the line it seems

i see it as a slick agenda to make people WANT regulation of the internet basically. they want to confirm their monopoly through government regulation. the monopoly already exists. but there is always the offchance of something springing up, but if the government recognises YOUTUBE as THE VIDEO social platform, and regulates it, in the sense that you would have to have hearings and due process for violations, and not just a private company deciding what is ok and what isn't

get what im saying?

im also high for the first time in months.

GET IT

but the right doesn't WANT regulation, the left has played their hand beautifully.

bravo niggas

remember when the internet was the INTERNET

WE USED TO BE FREE

RIP
Old 08-11-2018, 02:53 PM   #2
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think you understand what net neutrality is at all. In fact, I'm certain of it.

It's about preventing ISPs from restricting access to sites. Not private businesses who host the sites, post the content, etc. The goal is to prevent a company like Comcast gouging customers or business partners if they don't pay extra fees to prevent throttling. It has zero to do with censorship at the site level. It's regulating access as a utility, much like power, water, etc.

There is no regulation and never was a regulation forcing providers to host content they didn't want to. Conservatives love this in theory because it's the free market at work. In reality, they suddenly do want regulation so they can force hosts and content providers to give them a soapbox. Usual right wing hypocrisy in which regulation is evil unless it benefits them.

They can start their own Facebook or Twitter or Reddit (and have) if they want a new platform. They can start a hosting company and buy a data center if they need somewhere to host it. Free market, buddy.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:41 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

you misunderstand me friend, i know exactly what net neutrality is/was

i'm saying the giant lefty corporations are pulling tactics that make right leaning conservatices clamor for regulation of their services, this being beneficial to the left for 2 reasons.

1, if youtube for example is regulated by the government it makes it the end all be all video site, it already is, but the regulation would only further solidify it in regards to new video sites popping up. why post vids to a site that can take them down without repercussions, when you could post to youtube and have to go through legal channels to have anything removed, not just a discretionary private board. but

2, having the government regulating internet services, makes it easier to push for the regulation of service providers (net neutrality)

and i wholeheartedly agree with your last sentence, but again its far too late for that in reality

which is why i said well played in the title lol
Old 08-12-2018, 11:28 PM   #4
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Government Planning Internet Takeover

https://reason.com/blog/2018/07/31/d...y-plans-leaked

The Commies are going all-out.

They are pulling all the stops and will blatantly shut all anti-war, anti-Zionist, and anti-Communist voices from here on.

A. Jones has opened a lot of eyes but remains iffy on the Palestinian issue. He might be compromised.
But, voices like Scott Horton & Ron Paul's associate are big Libertarian voices, who are super anti-war, were also silenced on Twitter.
It is obvious that the powers that be are now fully aware that the narrative has to be controlled on the internet if they are to remain in control. All the young minds and future voters are on the internet, not on the couch, watching tv.

Net-neutrality was & is the the way to regulate and control internet platforms. That whole equal access spiel was just their way in. Now, it's no longer needed. Public shaming & hefty fines (see Google in EU) have done it.

Stay safe friends.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:31 AM   #5
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
I don't think you understand what net neutrality is at all. In fact, I'm certain of it.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 05:36 AM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I got your libs....

..hanging

Tags
oh blanc is a retard too?