Originally Posted by Hush View Post
@Amen I choose you
What am I being chosen for?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 07:15 AM   #22
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

I'm just me...had the same alias since like forever.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:11 AM   #23
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
What am I being chosen for?
Who are you ? How do you view or define youR self ? What personality traits define you? What do you love ? What do you aspire for ?

Morning bro
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:28 AM   #24
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Who are you ? How do you view or define youR self ? What personality traits define you? What do you love ? What do you aspire for ?

Morning bro
Good morning.

I'm a successful asshole who's proud of the person I've become coming from the life I once lived. I got myself away from the streets and turned my life around. I worked my ass off to get an education and found a career I've excelled in and will provide a great living for my family and amazing future for my children.

What defines me. I'm fairly level headed and enjoy boarding. I waste more time on netcees then I should, tbch. But arguing with some of you is priceless and I've gained a lot of insight from the personalities I've encountered. I think it's an outlet for me. I deal with a lot of people considering my field/career whom aggravate me on a daily basis but that is life and comes with the job, I guess. I'm an OSH engineer. SO some of you may not like me but my personality fits my career. It's me. If you ever worked in a construction or warehouse environment and you'd liked the "Safety Guy" then you probably were an ass kisser. They are hard to get along with. I believe a lot of people take my posts out of context, too. Outside my professional career - everyone but you guys gets along with me... I love to roast and crack jokes. I never take anything personal. This is all fun to me and utilized to pass time as I sit in the office and do boring shit like make policies/procedures and input data in to OSHMS.

What do I love? I love god, my family and life. MY hobbies consist of coaching my children's sports teams, cars and street bikes. I'm immature to the point I will pull up and race anyone from light to light - especially the piece of shit hondas lol... I hate Hondas lol... BUt race them just to rub in their face how much hondas suck. There are times where I boast a little too much but thats only because I come from a hard place and extremely proud of where I am now - which I'm sure you can relate. I aspire to be the best person I can be, for myself, family and job. Every day I strive to be better then the person I was the day before. I always look at things from an optimistic perspective - glass half full instead of empty.

Hard work pays off. Nothing wrong with boasting from the top of the mountain when you've climbed from under sea level while most started at the top or were placed half way up the mountain, feel me?

Really don't have much more to say. Other then, if you knew me outside of the internet you'd probably agree that my internet persona is taken out of context but I'm the person posting behind the persona for sure. No different other then everything is cut and dry with me, black and white.

I know most will criticize this post and object bu the fact of the matter still remains - I don't give a fuck what any of you feel or think about me. I will forever continue to be me, fair?
Old 08-07-2018, 09:10 AM   #25
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

so many people not caring about what other people think while stuck in a recursion loop of trying to win people's attention and/or affection so they can tell them how much they don't care

what a strange place this is
Old 08-07-2018, 10:08 AM   #26
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good morning.

I'm a successful asshole who's proud of the person I've become coming from the life I once lived. I got myself away from the streets and turned my life around. I worked my ass off to get an education and found a career I've excelled in and will provide a great living for my family and amazing future for my children.

What defines me. I'm fairly level headed and enjoy boarding. I waste more time on netcees then I should, tbch. But arguing with some of you is priceless and I've gained a lot of insight from the personalities I've encountered. I think it's an outlet for me. I deal with a lot of people considering my field/career whom aggravate me on a daily basis but that is life and comes with the job, I guess. I'm an OSH engineer. SO some of you may not like me but my personality fits my career. It's me. If you ever worked in a construction or warehouse environment and you'd liked the "Safety Guy" then you probably were an ass kisser. They are hard to get along with. I believe a lot of people take my posts out of context, too. Outside my professional career - everyone but you guys gets along with me... I love to roast and crack jokes. I never take anything personal. This is all fun to me and utilized to pass time as I sit in the office and do boring shit like make policies/procedures and input data in to OSHMS.

What do I love? I love god, my family and life. MY hobbies consist of coaching my children's sports teams, cars and street bikes. I'm immature to the point I will pull up and race anyone from light to light - especially the piece of shit hondas lol... I hate Hondas lol... BUt race them just to rub in their face how much hondas suck. There are times where I boast a little too much but thats only because I come from a hard place and extremely proud of where I am now - which I'm sure you can relate. I aspire to be the best person I can be, for myself, family and job. Every day I strive to be better then the person I was the day before. I always look at things from an optimistic perspective - glass half full instead of empty.

Hard work pays off. Nothing wrong with boasting from the top of the mountain when you've climbed from under sea level while most started at the top or were placed half way up the mountain, feel me?

Really don't have much more to say. Other then, if you knew me outside of the internet you'd probably agree that my internet persona is taken out of context but I'm the person posting behind the persona for sure. No different other then everything is cut and dry with me, black and white.

I know most will criticize this post and object bu the fact of the matter still remains - I don't give a fuck what any of you feel or think about me. I will forever continue to be me, fair?

Ok. It’s a lot

But I’m trying to digest it

I find it interesting that the first word you use to describe yourself is asshole. Are you comfortable with that ? Who wants to be a asshole ?

Have you not lived in PA your entire life? What street aspects did you escape ?

Obv we don’t have to discuss any of this if it bothers you.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:08 AM   #27
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
so many people not caring about what other people think while stuck in a recursion loop of trying to win people's attention and/or affection so they can tell them how much they don't care

what a strange place this is
No hush is just flexin lol he’s exempt cus he flexes so hardest and amen care? Not even
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:10 AM   #28
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/indef...cles-a-and-an/

For anyone interested
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:13 AM   #29
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Ok. It’s a lot

But I’m trying to digest it

I find it interesting that the first word you use to describe yourself is asshole. Are you comfortable with that ? Who wants to be a asshole ?

Have you not lived in PA your entire life? What street aspects did you escape ?

Obv we don’t have to discuss any of this if it bothers you.
NO, I moved to PA full time 2 years ago. I grew up on 132nd southside Richmond then moved to Astoria when I was 19. Lived there my whole life until I began making real money and bought my 1st home in PA the summer of 2012 just for the weekends off a lake in the Poconos. Flipped that one and bought another and moved in full time.

I don't try to be an asshole, I just am one. It's who I am lol... I'm sarcastic and blunt. Most people don't like that... And refer to me as being an asshole lol. In this day and age the truth is often perceived as "hate".

Nothing bothers me on here. We can discuss w/e.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:15 AM   #30
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

lol richmond DELZ TO THREAD PLS @uh-oh find me thanks i demand it
Old 08-07-2018, 10:21 AM   #31
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
NO, I moved to PA full time 2 years ago. I grew up on 132nd southside Richmond then moved to Astoria when I was 19. Lived there my whole life until I began making real money and bought my 1st home in PA the summer of 2012 just for the weekends off a lake in the Poconos. Flipped that one and bought another and moved in full time.

I don't try to be an asshole, I just am one. It's who I am lol... I'm sarcastic and blunt. Most people don't like that... And refer to me as being an asshole lol. In this day and age the truth is often perceived as "hate".

Richmond hill and Astoria are nice areas right ?

Anyways

Second paragraph you mentioned boarding right Away

Is it quite imPortant to u?
Old 08-07-2018, 10:26 AM   #32
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Richmond hill and Astoria are nice areas right ?

Anyways

Second paragraph you mentioned boarding right Away

Is it quite imPortant to u?
Astoria is ok, however I lived right of 21st and 23ave. Queens Bridge lol. Richmond/Jamaica queens is not nice at all lol.

No it's not but I do find myself wasting a lot of time doing it. Not so much when I'm out of the office anymore. Hardly post when I leave work.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:32 AM   #33
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

It’s all relative I guess
Old 08-07-2018, 10:41 AM   #34
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:

this is just a costume to level the cognitive dissonance. u want people to like u but they don't so u say u don't want them to. pretty simple. as far as your so called truths......maybe this is the most dislikeable thing about u....u speak authoritatively about things u have no knowledge of and then righteously defend drastically incorrect statements or positions of arguments that u should've never even entered or spoken on in the first place. has nothing to do with perceiving u as a hater....I perceive u as an idiot who talks too much.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:45 AM   #35
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
this is just a costume to level the cognitive dissonance. u want people to like u but they don't so u say u don't want them to. pretty simple. as far as your so called truths......maybe this is the most dislikeable thing about u....u speak authoritatively about things u have no knowledge of and then righteously defend drastically incorrect statements or positions of arguments that u should've never even entered or spoken on in the first place. has nothing to do with perceiving u as a hater....I perceive u as an idiot who talks too much.
Wrong but I'll give this one a go.

It's not that I want people to like me at all - like me cool, don't ok cool. I don't care. It's typically when people get passed the "Asshole" part is when the relationship movies forward. It's just getting past the asshole part - that is the challenge. It's not like I got out of my way to be one, I just guess I come off as one. But people have often said; "Once you get to know him for who he is - he's cool" - I just make it difficult for people when "Getting to know me". I often don't click well with other assholes like yourself.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:45 AM   #36
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
this is just a costume to level the cognitive dissonance. u want people to like u but they don't so u say u don't want them to.
was this not the stand every member of the podcast took in the first 20 minutes though

i think it's an ncs problem not an amen problem

some people dont want to admit that they *do* care what ppl on this dumb forum think about them

even a little

bc if they didnt...

they wouldnt be here. and they sure wouldnt do hour-long recordings on the subject.

quote (veritas): "fair?"
Old 08-07-2018, 10:46 AM   #37
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
was this not the stand every member of the podcast took in the first 20 minutes though

Thank you.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:48 AM   #38
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Amen says he doesn’t care what bags thinks

Bags says he hates amen but studies his boarding moves like a scientist with a microscope. So much so he able to deconstruct amen to his purest form.

This whole circle jerk you guys got going is hilarious

All this passive aggressiveness gets me right in gooch

Keep on...
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:50 AM   #39
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Amen says he doesn’t care what bags thinks

Bags says he hates amen but studies his boarding moves like a scientist with a microscope. So much so he able to deconstruct amen to his purest form.

This whole circle jerk you guys got going is hilarious

All this passive aggressiveness gets me right in gooch

Keep on...
this is how i feel rn tbh
Old 08-07-2018, 10:52 AM   #40
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:

some people dont want to admit that they *do* care what ppl on this dumb forum think about them

even a little

bc if they didnt...

they wouldnt be here. and they sure wouldnt do hour-long recordings on the subject.

quote (veritas): "fair?"
right...of course...my intentions weren't to say that amen is the only person with this issue....i only mentioned it to point out a glaring instance of it ITT. as stated in the latter portion of my comment, that's hardly my biggest issue with him......but it is an issue i take with everyone here and elsewhere....its frustrating seeing people delude themselves with self serving bias.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amen wife bicep mk 1mil, knuck ruined my post, osha engineers make <$75k, so amen lying his ass off