White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default The Heroin/Opiod drugs epidemic..

..how many of yall have family members and close friend who suffer or suffered from this and died because of an od?

Too much family and friends for me man. So many good people i know that fell victim to this and it changed them and ultimately killed them. This shit is real. So they are finally banning OPs or the new version of oxycontins. Doubt its gonna change anything. More folks are just gonna turn to Heroin cause they cant get there OPs.

And to be honest. OPs aint even been as big as perc 30s have since the oxies changed there formula anyway. So to me this isnt a cure this is just a reason for people to turn to harder street drugs and were gonna see way more deaths before this shit gets ANY better. SO GLAD IM OFF THAT SHIT MAN.fuck that

Last edited by Geno; 07-07-2017 at 12:14 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:42 AM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Literally all of my friends are fiends. It went from partying drinking doing blow fistfighting amd fingering goofy college hos to drinking and snorting pills to just trying to get pills and etc

They never did much for me.

In the long run things like this are good for humanity. The strong survive

But as far as dyong a chick i fucked twice who had impeccable tits died from it. Bunch of people i went to school with and vaguely knew. Like at least 5. Main homies are bad off and been that way for years now. My pops is hooked im sure but he has a script from pain management in relation to his shoulder injury so he takes 3 percs a day for years. Im wondering when theyre gonna ween him off the shit but it doesnt seem like anytime soon

But word ive done a ton of opiates and never understood the allure. I mean you get all comfy and extra drunk when drinking but i dunno. Id rather buy some weed or blow fuck i look like
Old 07-07-2017, 12:03 PM   #3
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Uplifting topic geno!

I can check in as being closely affected by this

I will say focusing unnecessary time and attention towards it is a waste though

So many good things in life people refuse to take time and appreciate.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 12:10 PM   #4
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

It's truly sad and disgusting at the same time.

I think everyone has been or currently still affected by this.

I don't bother wasting my time or energy on the matter, tho.

I've learned to appreciate the small things in life.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 12:11 PM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

ya, its fucked up once you get on a regular use basis it just consumes your whole mind and body and changes your personality. its the devil man, the devil.
its sad, cause i just lost a close friend who was my little brothers age from this, and then a month later his older brother who was my man did the same fucking thing. unbelievable man. they were both in NA and doing well and then Mike slipped and ODd and i guess it fucked his brother wayne up and the same shit. its the elephant tranq their cutting the shit with now. not even the fentynol. waayyyy more deaths since that shit switched up.

stay positive man. people are strong. hopefully one day more and more will wake up and make the decision to beat this monster. its hard though, especially the older you get. trust me. my demons are way stronger nowadays and harder to keep at bay but im fighting it. doing well the last two months. i mean i know i use my supplements and shit. but im no longer drinking and the kratom will be ending soon also. just 100% Geno again. its harder this go around. but fuck that shit
Old 07-07-2017, 12:12 PM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

i mean i just this morning read something on FB about one of the cats i went to Highschool in philly with.. He was shooting up and either ODd or was nodded out and his young daughter got ahold of a needle that had shit in it and somehow injected herself. almost fucking died man. TRULY DISCGUSTING but sad as fuck to.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:19 PM   #7
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

This thread angers me.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 12:24 PM   #8
Final Boss
Till The World Blow

Final Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant future

Id rather just do meth, can't get shit done while nodding off slobbering. That don't even seem fun
Old 07-07-2017, 12:24 PM   #9
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I used to enjoy codeine regularly, it was my favourite drug, still is but I don't take it any more. Never was addicted though, I'd use it for a few weeks, stop for a while, then start again. It was never something I felt I NEEDED...which I am glad for, I know people addicted to opiates and shit is scary.

That's all I have to share.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 12:27 PM   #10
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final Boss View Post
Id rather just do meth, can't get shit done while nodding off slobbering. That don't even seem fun
It's the warmth though...that's what did it for me. That warm feeling spreading through your body. Oh man.

Old 07-07-2017, 12:28 PM   #11
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Codiene is the weakest opiate there is. Although it's converted to morphine thru 1st pass metabolism in the liver, it still has a ceiling effect.. meaning in essence, it's garbage.

It's good u never got an addiction to it, or made u wanna try stronger opiates.

Cuz it did me.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:29 PM   #12
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
It's the warmth though...that's what did it for me. That warm feeling spreading through your body. Oh man.
Never try heroin.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:29 PM   #13
Final Boss
Till The World Blow

Final Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant futureFinal Boss has a brilliant future

Can we have the "Addiction is a disease" discussion.

People who havent struggled with it are the only ones to quickly say its not a disease.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:30 PM   #14
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

It's definitely a disease. There is no argument.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:30 PM   #15
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Codiene is the weakest opiate there is. Although it's converted to morphine thru 1st pass metabolism in the liver, it still has a ceiling effect.. meaning in essence, it's garbage.

It's good u never got an addiction to it, or made u wanna try stronger opiates.

Cuz it did me.
Word that's why I stuck with it and probably why I was able to go off it for extended periods.

Old 07-07-2017, 12:32 PM   #16
Final Boss
Till The World Blow

Are painkillers opiate? What about kolonopins or xanax? Ive done those and with the pains I get a warm sensation amd I become itchy. Lol xanax and kpinz make me forget and act like a jackass. Use to be an issue with pills but not anymore.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:33 PM   #17
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Never try heroin.
I never will. I have a feeling I'd enjoy it way too much.

Old 07-07-2017, 12:33 PM   #18
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Benzodiazepines. Not opiates.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:34 PM   #19
Final Boss
Till The World Blow

Quote:
It's definitely a disease. There is no argument.
I know. Because I suffered from addiction before. Definitely a disease, physically and mentally. Mine was more mental than anything.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:35 PM   #20
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

It's fucking awful.

Alcoholism is bout just as bad too.