White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default So, deathstranding though. By the mighty kojima..

..this shit is crazy. But its addictive as fuck. Like nothing ive ever personally played. Already have a good bit of hrs in and i intend on finishing it, lol, unlike a lot of shit games i made the mistake of buying.. Like greedfall. And days gone. Mehhh. Nah death stranding is dope as fuck once you accept it for what it is and just get in your zone
Old 11-10-2019, 09:46 AM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

what is it? i didn't think it was out yet, but maybe its just not out on pc yet cuz i saw a preorder thing

but yea i still have no idea what kind of game it is. one of its tags is "walking simulator" i was like wtf?

but yea i pirated the outer worlds gonna get into that. only played like 10 minutes and it feels like a straight up fallout clone, to the extent like they basically made fallout 4 in space except with new vegas mechanics and dialogue options lol

tried to pirate state of decay 2 and think i ruined my windows registry which is great. but i refuse to drop money on what is a shitty game even tho i want to play it
Old 11-10-2019, 01:49 PM   #3
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Looks boring
Old 11-11-2019, 04:45 AM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

@uh-oh

So ya. Walking simulator is a funny and possibly accurate description lmao.. But nah. Basically you play as sam porter bridges. Who is a porter and basically builds bridges. Only the bridges arent as litteral as you think..

You deliver packages accross the US by hiling and eventually get vehicles and weapons but thats not the point. The point is the world had been destroyed and communication or as they put it "connection", has been wiped out. Your job is to rebuild and restore those connections. The walking simulator part comes with the actual traversing from here to there with the packages. You load up on as much weight and packages as you can carry.. You actually stack it on your back or attatch it to your arms and lehs. The task is to make it through the world without falling victim to bandits and or what i would call the demons who basically wash over you and try to pull into there world. I did t think id like it.. But its actually pretty amazing. The gameplay and actual control and character movement is amazing. Once you accept it for what it is and start to grasp.the comtrols and how to stack.your packages and shit and become better at traveling and more aware of how to avoid the dangers.. Well thats when you start to realize how fucking dope the game it. My first play of it ate about 8 or 9 straight hours and it was actually fun. I reccomemd it. But not if your an impatient gamer. You need to actually give it a chance and some.time.to develop. Anyone who can do that i believe will lobe the game.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:17 PM   #5
kami

Battle Record: 3-7

Champed
- 1-2 Season 2
- 24hr Photo Tournament
- Fight Night XXXIV
- 1-2 Punch League

kami has a brilliant futurekami has a brilliant futurekami has a brilliant futurekami has a brilliant futurekami has a brilliant futurekami has a brilliant futurekami has a brilliant futurekami has a brilliant futurekami has a brilliant futurekami has a brilliant futurekami has a brilliant future

i love the metal gear series, but i have yet to see any exciting gameplay outside of cutscenes. just a lot of walking and carrying stuff. walking/mailman simulator is what i get from the gameplay that's been shared. they say it's the dark souls of walking simulators because walking and traversing the terrain is so difficult.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:25 PM   #6
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

you finish this shit?

whats the verdict gknow?
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 04:39 AM   #7
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Sekiro won game of the year so
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 07:01 AM   #8
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Havnt finished it. But this game is highly fucking addictibe and fun. Once you master the mechanics of it and get a better underatanding of whats happening. Its hard to put the control down. Ive sunk idm how many hrs into it and im not even halfway through i dont think. Just started act 5. So i have bola guns and 'real' guns now. Also a few different types of vehicles. I highly recommend the game to anyone who plays. Its brilliant imo
Old 12-13-2019, 09:03 AM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Shit's wack