Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 07:42 PM   #1
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI
Default Amber Guyger victims brother hugging his brother killer was disgusting

Niggaz still letting crackerz use religion against them....then the coon ass nigger bitch judge goes and hugs this whore and reads her Bible verses....bitch walked into a mans apartment shoots him in the heart for no apparent reason....gets 10 years....yet Tyrone Langston gets caught with 2 20 rocks of crack and gets 45 years in the same courtroom...but shit....c a cs gone ca.c
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 09:06 PM   #2
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

i mean he's young he don't know any better but good on him for trying

the judge tho, yea

she's endorsed by the police association, shoulda never been allowed to preside over this case. u see the other courtroom cop? brushing her hair and shit?

either way smh @ 10 years and 0 time for costco shooter and stephon clark's killer
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 09:11 PM   #3
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
i mean he's young he don't know any better but good on him for trying

the judge tho, yea

she's endorsed by the police association, shoulda never been allowed to preside over this case. u see the other courtroom cop? brushing her hair and shit?

either way smh @ 10 years and 0 time for costco shooter and stephon clark's killer

Shit was disgusting man.....if dude had mistakenly walked in her apt and shot her in the heart what would of happen?

When he asked to hug her, I prayed he wanted to get close enough to knock that hoe out.

And yes I seen the officer....shit was disgusting....this hoe is a cold blooded killer....will be up for parole in 5 yeaes
Old 10-02-2019, 11:18 PM   #4
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Bet he wouldn’t hug her if she’d got off free.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:07 AM   #5
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

@snitch he'd get life with no chance of parole.
@Aero idk he straight up said "i don't want you to go to jail"
Old 10-03-2019, 11:32 AM   #6
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Being able to forgive someone for a grievance of this magnitude is the ultimate level of enlightenment

discrediting his emotional mastery as naievete or even attributing it to victimization of systematic oppression is misguided

His reaction should be celebrated and studied

As for the verdict and the hearing ....that's a seperate issue definitely worth condemning
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 12:26 PM   #7
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Being able to forgive someone for a grievance of this magnitude is the ultimate level of enlightenment

discrediting his emotional mastery as naievete or even attributing it to victimization of systematic oppression is misguided

His reaction should be celebrated and studied
i agree it's misguided but i do think the optics of it can definitely contribute to the normalization of systematic oppression

and also it does seem like he was just trying to do the right thing, as young as he is i wouldn't doubt theres at least a slight chance that in 10 years if he realizes wtf is going on he might feel a little differently, but overall i agree that it took a lot of courage and control on his part either way.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:56 PM   #8
White LGI

The judge said THERES A REASON THIS HAPPEN TO YOU

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS CRACKER ASS HOE? NOTHING they talking like she the victim

Shits fucking disgusting
Old 10-04-2019, 07:39 AM   #9
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

judge had had suit brought against her by the FFRF because she proselytized to the lady and gave her a bible and shit. Uh... this is America
You can let white people off for killing blacks but you can’t say a prayer during!
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 08:53 AM   #10
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
judge had had suit brought against her by the FFRF because she proselytized to the lady and gave her a bible and shit. Uh... this is America
You can let white people off for killing blacks but you can’t say a prayer during!

That judge is a coon that has bought into these crackaz bullshit fuck everything else that bitch deserves to hang from the nearest tree with the little brother on the next branch.... FUCK THEM COONS.....shit the more I think about it botham Jean was probably a coon to.....GOOD JOB AMBER GUYGER....FUCK THAT WHOLE UNCLE TOM ASS FAMILY
Old 10-04-2019, 12:30 PM   #11
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Forgiveness is powerful

He a better man than me
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 01:25 PM   #12
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Forgiveness is powerful

He a better man than me
Forgiveness in this instance is cock sucking bullshit
Old 10-04-2019, 02:35 PM   #13
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Smh..
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 04:39 PM   #14
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Forgiveness in this instance is cock sucking bullshit
Tbh I agree

But now he don’t gotta carry that anger around forever
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 06:07 PM   #15
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

The killer doesn't deserve forgiveness, but I am sure it is healthy for the victims brother to release that burden if he really has. Hatred is a heavy rock to carry around.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 06:19 PM   #16
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
The killer doesn't deserve forgiveness, but I am sure it is healthy for the victims brother to release that burden if he really has. Hatred is a heavy rock to carry around.
Them Coons hand down the biggest tool of oppression the art of forgiveness, it's ok if the white man rapes your mother, it's ok if the white man hangs your father, it's cool the white man sold your sister to that white man down the street. All that is ok because the Bible tells us to forgive.....

It's perfectly fine that this white lady who is highly trained in comparison to common citizen to handle burglary steps in and shoots a man watching football and eating ice cream in the heart and then worries about her job more than saving a life
Old 10-04-2019, 06:31 PM   #17
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I don't think anyone is saying it's perfectly fine.

Also I agree, fuck her...idc what happens to her. Just pointing out it's probably a good thing for his own wellbeing.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 07:20 PM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i mean i dunno

i think its more systemic white lady privilege than systemic cop privilege.

i think hes a good dude for this though. should be applauded. and i feel genuinely bad for the white lady. but i have to ask myself if it was a dude would i give a shit, and the answer is no. i would feel 0 sympathy for him. so maybe its my inherent misogyny and views on women in general that color my worldview on this. cuz its fucked a dude got murdered but i do believe it to be an accident from the 0 research i've done and genuinely feel bad for all parties involved
Old 10-04-2019, 07:48 PM   #19
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yea i mean i dunno

i think its more systemic white lady privilege than systemic cop privilege.

i think hes a good dude for this though. should be applauded. and i feel genuinely bad for the white lady. but i have to ask myself if it was a dude would i give a shit, and the answer is no. i would feel 0 sympathy for him. so maybe its my inherent misogyny and views on women in general that color my worldview on this. cuz its fucked a dude got murdered but i do believe it to be an accident from the 0 research i've done and genuinely feel bad for all parties involved
White privilege is a mothafucka.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:39 PM   #20
boof

it is absolutely as much cop privilege as it is white lady privilege. literally 3 homicide investigations by 3 officers all ended within a week of each other. the two male officers got zero time. amber got 10 years for murder. it is cop privilege.

and it wasn't an accident lol she knew him personally. she knew it wasn't her apartment. those two facts are clear as day. they have different door knob lock systems, different welcome rug, she had a back door, he didn't. etc.