Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2019, 03:04 AM   #281
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Hell's FLamEs Pt. 3 -

Demon from hell killing blue devils who inherited medusa's snake hair; hung a snake upside down; than looked medusa in the eyes; stoned her to death with a yellow-white plague
I'm a nocturnal demon from hell; hellish yellow-orange fire scorching flames; I killed twin siamese lesbians after I raped them and committed suicide
I am a tall nocturnal blue obelisk with three horns and the wrath of Satan; I birthed Satan from the same Manger Jesus Christ was born in
I am SCORN, I am SCORN; twin devil horns are sliced in half with a silver metal sword; I am a demon killing BIGGER DEMONS; with SICKER LEGIONS
I am two devils in one; a blue devil that died by(m)(y)self as a demon as a methodical plan; to escape hell
For I am a devil and demon from hell; leading myself and torturing myself; I lead a devil to hell by the horns; than sliced his rabbit foot...

For I am a demon from hell; inhaling and exhaling the scorching flames; GETTING HIGHER THAN YOUR HIGHNESS EVER CAN...

SATAN AIN'T ON MY LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2019, 04:02 AM   #282
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

HelLs FLaMeS Pt. 4 -

I am hell's scorching flame; I am hell's scorching fortress; orange 3rd eye orifice of life and death; Seizure smoking blue chronic in hell
I am the edge of a blade; I am the edge of a ***tus; drastic mastic tactics bombboard planes and plateaus of aziatic...
For I am hell's flames; scorching hell's flame; a red dragon is tortured by a demon and skinned alive
I skinned alive a fortress of green ivory and gray stone; met a succubus and fucked her in the stone gargoyle walls...
Old 09-09-2019, 03:35 AM   #283
Sinacog
Satan

HeLl's FLaMeS Pt. 5 -

I am hell's scorching flames; hell's flames burn the scarce terrain to yellow orange flames; yellow orange flames
Yellow orange flames; the flames of hell burn the bottomless pit of despair; the ageless fire burns the sires
I am ageless fire; burning fire in a burning tire; burning fire; burning fire burns the green landscape to smithereens
I am burning green-yellow-orange-purple-blue-yellow-orange-purple-blue-orange-blue-landscape to smithereens; I am burning green-yellow-purple-orange-turquoise-orange-yellow-orange-yellow-orange-blue-green-yellow-orange blue landscape to smithereens...

I am burning a rainbow landscape to smithereens...
Old 09-09-2019, 03:39 AM   #284
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
I killed twin siamese lesbians after I raped them and committed suicide
hmmm. new sig for someone?
Old 09-09-2019, 04:00 AM   #285
Sinacog
Satan

Default I AM A RAINBOW ARK

Once upon a time there was a Rainbow, his name is Andrew
He has amazing colors, he arched over a sparkling turquoise blue lake
Animals drank from the lake he arched over; he loved the company
Andrew the rainbow reflected off the lake as a reflection, the animals saw him each time they drank water; they loved it

Once upon a time, God from Heaven looked upon Andrew the rainbow from Heaven
God loved Andrew The Rainbow; he hugged him; and said 'I ADORE YOU'
Once upon a time, The mother of Andrew The Rainbow, A Angel looked upon Andrew from Heaven
Andrew The Rainbow's mother The Angel 'KISSED ANDREW ON THE LIPS' and said 'YOU ARE A RAINBOW' 'I LOVE YOU'

Once upon a time, Andrew The Rainbow thought about committing suicide
Andrew The Rainbow cried for forty days and forty nights, he created a great flood
Andrew The Rainbow wanted to commit suicide; he was in agony and pain
When a dove came from heaven, flying over Andrew The Rainbow; and The great flood

Once upon a time, God came to Andrew The Rainbow to say 'I LOVE YOU' do you 'LOVE YOURSELF'
Andrew The Rainbow said; 'I DON'T LOVE RAINBOWS, I AM A RAINBOW'

THE END
Old 09-09-2019, 04:14 AM   #286
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

You clearly like to write.
And somewhere deep down you have the ability to craft something that isn't nonsense.

Why don't you take like 7 days, and write like 20 lines over 7 days. And see how good they could be WITHOUT REPEATING PHRASES

Just try it dude. I think you should.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:49 AM   #287
Sinacog
Satan

I'm a terriost, bomb bombarians with bomb barbarians; bomb barbarians with libarians; read all about it; ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET: READ all ABOUT IT!
I'm the seed of carousels; the ounce of respect in your journal; burn your stacks of paper with a rolled cigarette sinc mechanism' than SHATTER YOUR TEETH (i)N' HAF!

I'm a defensive mechanism to CO(u)RT JUDGES; BOMB BOMBARIAN TERRIOSTS; LIBARIANS WITH E'(I)! Ritual COMEBACKS; I RUN LAPS AROUND PLAZ(o)as!
Eye am done with r(w)ap! HOUSING NIGGAS LIKE A DEBT SLAYER! Pour Niggas' down the drain! PAY ME TO GO TO SLEEP; AND I'LL DREAM OF CASH!

I am LEGEND LIKE WILL SMITH'S DOG! EUTHANIZE A JUMPING SPIDER WITH A DIAHEREHA VODOO COMPLEX MECHANICSM APARTMENT!
BOMB GYMS, AND CRUSH MACHINES! I STACKED PAPER SUGAR ON THE TRIPLE BEAM! THAN TOUCHED A RETINA AND C(a)Ume! LASERS!

Foulest COW MILK! POUR LIQUOR FOR A FALLEN NIGGER! THAN LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH! LAUGH AT BOMBING MONASTERYS WITH Jesus Christ!
I SEE THE LIGHTS IN CHRISTMAS! I BURIED A FAGGOT! I burned HITLER TO SMITHEREENS WITH HELL'S FIRE THAN STOLE HIS MUSTACHE!

Last edited by Sinacog; 09-09-2019 at 12:24 PM.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:40 AM   #288
Sinacog
Satan

Default LIGHT YAGAMI VS. RURONI KENSHIN

Light Yagami -

I'm going to win this grand match, of expansion and intellect with weapons and deficit. You don't stand a chance, you false prophet; your sword is my mind,

Ruroni Kenshin -

You have a lot to learn from school, from me is a journey through time and space. I hope you said your prayers, LIGHT!

Light Yagami -

I'm a teacher's pet, you're a blaring geek; your mother and sister share my meat; I'm a blaring king that tears regimes than blares a key!
Your a ferret geek with measly feats; I have the accord of a OX; and I'll 'put your sword in a box' than donate it to charity!!

You're frustrated like a adult object; bomb bombsets with sub-atomic particles and molecules molecular structure; power bomb you through a plateau of platoons than dog rockets!
I drop faucets on cock monglers; I'll 'give you the truth while telling a lie' did you protect your sisters; to tell you the truth, I'll lie; you're FALSE, prophet!!

I'm solely ghost; the holy pope; ''Light'' triple crossed Jesus; you double crossed humanity; I'n a pope with ropes!
Quotient notes; the potent note! My pencil(pen soul) will make your soul a ghost! My ginsu will 'split you in half' now you're TWO HOLY GHOSTS!!

FINISH HIM!

I'm perplexed with this smidgeon! I'm the best in my bracket; you're sword is a faggot! I'm a snake to your dragon; you're a pissed kid!
I'll punch you when I 'kick it'! You're kissing daisies; now say RIBBIT! I'll put your 'soul through a scope' than disrespect your religion!!

Ruroni Kenshin -

I'm taking your soul; I'll have you baked as a ghost; taking your soul to hell; than making a ghost; you're faker than toast!
I have a lake of ghosts that'll snake this dope! You're into RAP, NOT POETRY; if I 'put your soul through my sword' you'll think it's a POLE!!

My sword is a cross; that's triple crosses for you crossing the line! You were sent to jail and bent to frail!
On the trial of tears, you shed a nail! I'll 'put your soul on ice' and it'll STILL go to HELL!

I'm on a mission for wickidness and sadistic misfits! Sicker than hospitals and Satan's wishlist! I'm wicked with writtens!
Sickest with writtens! This RIBBIT'S a misfit! You took a 'L' to the christian religion!

I'm a pious conquest; bomb the fire in your heart! Light flares with lightning bolts, swords; and atomic bombs vex!
My time is honest;, your time is nonsense! BOMB VEX; and I'll put 'LIGHT IN A BOX" _____________

RELIGIOUS SCIENCE PROJECT
Old 09-12-2019, 01:55 PM   #289
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

seek help.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:25 PM   #290
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

HOF nom'd.

When light tells ruroni his "sword is my mind" it's a pure stroke of utter GENIUS...imho. What at its surface appears to be a simple comparative analysis of individual strengths between anime characters clearly evolves into something more. Light yagami is a serial killing anti-hero; Ruroni kenshin is a redeemed serial killer. While the phallic misnomer "sword" is most mistaken by neophytes with the pre-tokugawa weaponry prevalent to the old warrior class of ancient Japan...here it is obviously a reference to sweaty cocks. The sword is his mind...basically, light is a nerd who has been 'mind fucked' by kenshin ie under his homoerotic spell.

The beauty of it is...there's also a double entendre, cleverly hidden to all but the most worldly, cosmopolitan and circumspect of readers. Luckily, i am on of those few brave men. The "grand match" here is an allegory. One match, one Roman numeral. Grand 1? Yeah...an obvious reference to the great war. World war one. During which the " Dutch " embodied by light who clearly smokes pot and thus was a " dutch master " finally emancipated the people of the Malay who had been under their rule for approx. three centuries. The overall reference to anime is a reference to smaller Asian people - tied with your dutch reference this is the only logical conclusion. To be concise, the third (and ostensibly the first) reference between swords and minds is an ode to the emancipated rage of the malay people during this era, where the gentle spirit of that population would sometimes be released in sublimation. At times the frenzied whispered in that dark language...they whispered it with awe: "amok". When these men "ran amok", they would sometimes murder entire villages with little more than the wishbone of a chicken, and a sacred jade dildo in the shape of a cow dong. VERY perceptive analysis here sinacog.

The second paragraph continues your unrivaled skill as a bard referencing Einstein's theory of relativity vis a vis thought experiments of molesting (legal 18+) Madagascar dime pieces while jerking off to future issues of playboy on a beam of sunlight. And there's the real twist. Light is not an anime character. He's simply a reference to relativity theory, or we advanced apes grasping at the collective Maya that 2.5 millennia of Plato worship has left us crippled with. Accordingly, it is clear that you are sounding the clarion call to freedom from dichotomized, psychopathic, myopic western thought which has projected its own shadow upon the world post renaissance glory and lutheran angst/repression into a global world war 2x in like 30 years. Basically, you're saying that unless we fuck as many 24 year old Indian dime pieces as possible in the 2020s, the spirit of mahayana Buddhism will devolve into its practical brother zen. This egregious miscalculation of semen reserves can only be saved by wearing a pikachi costume during 3:33, peak numerology, with which a small slit you release the utter masculinity of your jelqed donkey dick, letting it sway proudly in the wind. And that's only the first few lines bro my mind is utterly blown.

Like i said...HOFnom'd

Last edited by NYCSPITZ; 09-12-2019 at 11:34 PM.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:37 PM   #291
Sinacog
Satan

Good show, NYCSPITZ..

You clearly are your avatar, let's see if you can move your ass to the battle forum?

Or are you as stiff as a statue?
Old 09-13-2019, 04:20 AM   #292
Sinacog
Satan

Default DEMONS VS. DEVILS

Demons -

Demons hide in the crevices of darkness; surrendering their heart to their soul as heartless
Spark darkness from rhetoric tongue; tongue blast devils to death in the dungeons of hell
I ate Solomon's wisdom; broke his schism to smithereens than smoked a byzantine smoke blunt
Coke blunts, coke bottles; and coke novels; coke novelty's; coke singers; and coke dancers
I'm a novelty; sharp tongue bothered Socrates; a anomaly from Sodomy; and Sodom and Gommorah
I am a plethora of rhymes; multiply division; and add subtraction; than break a blade into fractions
Come forth a wicked tongue; I hinder love with a blanket of sparrows and arrows
I killed The Pharoah of RA with a bow and arrow from across the desert Map of Egypt..

Come forth good devil..and show me your pitchfork and sharp thought tongue..

Devil -

I am The Devil; harnessing evil in thoughts; sharp thoughts kill a baby to thoughtless smithereens
I killed a guillotine with a pitchfork and flames cauldron; cold grin kills monarchy's of demons
I've killed many demons and heathens in hell; relinquished their guard than cherished my mark
I am a heart of stone; a heart of gold; I am the unknown of darkness; the thoughtless thoughts
Render smite from both claws; than smite and strike a demon to smithereens
I held a guillotine in my thought tongue before killing a demon in a hell guillotine...

..Come Forth Demon..test your clever' wit' against the devil..SATAN HIMSELF..
Old 09-13-2019, 05:29 AM   #293
Sinacog
Satan

Default The Devil

I am the devil on another level; shrinking steeples under needles
Puncture people with evil gullotine smoke; I am a byzantine joke
Provoke Jester's and prince's to kill themselves under hell's eye
I am a raffle of numbers in hell; from a genetic demon; born monster
I am a demon from hell; hell's spawn from the gumption of needles
Born steeple cathedral; inhale evil and blue/blew evil from a hell's spawn
I am hell's spawn; conquer needles; the epitome of evil in a cathedral
Punchture needles in steeples with needles in steeples; bring forth light
I am darkness and light; darkness and light; harbor the night
Somber is light; conquer the night; conquer the light; conquer the night...
Old 09-13-2019, 09:08 AM   #294
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

How can you puncture people with guillotine smoke? Secondly, how does a guillotine produce smoke
Old 09-14-2019, 04:28 AM   #295
Sinacog
Satan

Default Battle Bars Pt. 1

I am a Light in white cerebral darkness; heat a knife blade in a microwave than slash a terroist(tear a wrist) for doing bad deeds; I'm a rabbit without the rabbit's foot; but with his penis!
I've seen venus; exploded my penis in a dime piece; than went behind a priest and exorcism'ed him with a time machine and knife blade; i put darkness in a triangle like your mother's pussy!

My patterns are hazardous to the fountain of truth; I slapped a jew in the head; than fled to a zoo; exorcism'ed a blue animal; ate danimals; than slapped a jew for the flU!
I'm flyer than exorcism'ed on airplanes; spade a great dane; than shoot my blade through a bazooka; I put time out on a terrorist; and he exploded into a million pieces!

fought machine guns on time with wetback white ants; slapped a beamer with twenty violins; silent member of the prophet hanging's of 63!
I'm a bingo intellect; spotted a cainine than snapped it's neck; than snapped a pig snout that was the dalmation doggy from around the 'block'; post mortem balloon sex; I've killed zillions of pennies with a pie the size of 3.14 planets!

Offer grasshopper punches to twin towers; i offered the twin towers grasshopper punches; than slit a venus fly traps throat tongue; and hung upside down from a tree trunk!
I made the seas sunk deep beneath a honey bee's trunk; I killed 20 bat demons in hell's black Lucifer devil cathedral; than spat in the face of Saint Peter!

Old 09-15-2019, 04:43 PM   #296
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
POUR LIQUOR FOR A FALLEN NIGGER! THAN LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH
Old 09-15-2019, 06:00 PM   #297
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
POUR LIQUOR FOR A FALLEN NIGGER! THAN LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH! LAUGH
Old 09-16-2019, 03:06 PM   #298
Sinacog
Satan

Default Battle Bars pt. 2

In my heart rests divide - in my hear(t) rests a rhyme - Saint Peter at the 'ALTARS' I'm the best in line - texting rhymes!!!
Seer with ancient voodoo, I'll vex your rhymes - I was sentenced to 400 eons of molecular torture when I etched a rhyme - your bars are ''''ANCIENT RUIN'''' - that withstood the ''TESTS OF TIME''!!

Halo as a Arch Angel - the sheik of a flame; the belief of a faith; my teeth will divide as a beast with the rhymes!!
I breeze with the rhymes; I'm rhyming in a writing report; this ''ESSAY'' is easy with rhymes; this is 'easy as cake' 'easy as pie'!!

Arch Angel with a Halo; You're nice with rhymes? Who cares! I'm as dope as I '"SAY SO'' - halo march!
I have a great flow art! The Angel's harp! I made my woman do the '"RAINBOW ARCH''!!

My rhyme is a swords stitch! I am The Lord's Witch! I rhyme like a hornet; I have '"STING'' - I could kill you when I rhyme in a chorus!
Burn a rhyme with the sources! It's time for the forest! I'll kill you and put you in a ''PUSSY BOX''

--

LIKE A ABORTION
Old 09-16-2019, 07:03 PM   #299
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Quote:
POUR LIQUOR FOR A FALLEN NIGGER! THAN LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH! LAUGH
Old 09-16-2019, 07:33 PM   #300
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Quote:
i put darkness in a triangle like your mother's pussy
lol

shittt
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1