Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > King of the Spring > Archive > 1-2 Punch League > Archive

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2019, 07:44 AM   #21
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Nobody wants to diss anymore bleak pics lol fagits been the topic of like 5 pic roasts and 13 pic battles smh

Same pics it’s either him with his stupid aunt or him with his fagit boyfriend
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 07:46 AM   #22
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
GONNA BE A FAT YIKES FROM ME DAWG

We will give u Allen then @Zunto but u ain't showing up to that either so what's the difference?
You stay riding his dick completely disregarding that he was the one who no showed me in the SC.
Topical Head
Old 03-04-2019, 07:46 AM   #23
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
No one else entertained that one

Maybe save it for the next event you start to run and Jabari has to finish?
Did u know he tried to hide it in the archives behind Fall Brawl? How sad

I'll make sure everyone knows since i cant ether his lip at the PPV. Be glad u ducked cauae i was going to finish you

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 07:47 AM   #24
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
Nobody wants to diss anymore bleak pics lol fagits been the topic of like 5 pic roasts and 13 pic battles smh

Same pics it’s either him with his stupid aunt or him with his fagit boyfriend
I got a fresh one for you bud

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 03-04-2019, 07:51 AM   #25
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Quote:
Did u know he tried to hide it in the archives behind Fall Brawl? How sad

I'll make sure everyone knows since i cant ether his lip at the PPV. Be glad u ducked cauae i was going to finish you
Good try but admins and smods are the only one who can archive forums

That shit was exactly where it was until whoever moved it wherever

Why won’t you let Flow end you?
Topical Head
Old 03-04-2019, 07:56 AM   #26
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
Good try but admins and smods are the only one who can archive forums

That shit was exactly where it was until whoever moved it wherever

Why won’t you let Flow end you?
If I can move SOL battles to AOWL than you could have moved these battles to King of the Spring. I can archive this right now if I wanted to

Battle to the death
Old 03-04-2019, 08:00 AM   #27
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

SEE FAGGOT @Zunto

Battle to the death
Old 03-04-2019, 08:06 AM   #28
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Love that bleak had a little run of wins in some league I can't remember, the 1 2 perhaps, an now thinks he's a threat. Brilliant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 08:08 AM   #29
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
Love that bleak had a little run of wins in some league I can't remember, the 1 2 perhaps, an now thinks he's a threat. Brilliant
I literally gave up after champing 1-2, I told u the PPV is my final battle regardless.

I don't think I'm good, I'm just gonna air some shit out on my way. I'll probably lose to either of you but you guys are tryhards so that's ok

Battle to the death
Old 03-04-2019, 09:04 AM   #30
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
I literally gave up after champing 1-2, I told u the PPV is my final battle regardless.

I don't think I'm good, I'm just gonna air some shit out on my way. I'll probably lose to either of you but you guys are tryhards so that's ok
Neither of us would need to try hard

Shame you brought this on yourself. You seemed ok before power went to your head Adolph
Quote:
Old 03-04-2019, 10:16 AM   #31
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
Neither of us would need to try hard

Shame you brought this on yourself. You seemed ok before power went to your head Adolph
I don't even want the power lmao you are so dumb and transparent. I'm finishing SOL because i made a promise, you dug ur own grave in ur battle with Veritas and only you think otherwise.

Zelph just pumps ur head up, how dumb can u possibly be tho seriously this is boarding 101. he plays u like a fiddle kiddo just like Lars does. Don't forget where u came from. Philly, specifically.

Battle to the death
Old 03-04-2019, 11:03 AM   #32
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
I don't even want the power lmao you are so dumb and transparent. I'm finishing SOL because i made a promise, you dug ur own grave in ur battle with Veritas and only you think otherwise.

Zelph just pumps ur head up, how dumb can u possibly be tho seriously this is boarding 101. he plays u like a fiddle kiddo just like Lars does. Don't forget where u came from. Philly, specifically.
I hope you have better angles set up for the battle Tinkerbell, poor reaches that just show I'm getting to you.
Quote:
Old 03-04-2019, 11:29 AM   #33
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

I literally could not care less about this battle lol ur the plan b dude

I'll show tho

Battle to the death
Old 03-04-2019, 12:35 PM   #34
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Puss ass cracka
Topical Head