Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Fall Brawl II > Fall Brawl II Archives

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 09:52 AM   #1
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Battle Record: 11-11

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future
Default FINALS: Dominate vs Cashius - CASHIUS WINS 8-0

Due Saturday

16 line minimum

Extensions if requested

@Cashius @Dominate
Old 11-30-2013, 06:23 PM   #2
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Lol @ tags

How bout 24, Cash?

G/l
Old 11-30-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Yup, 24's good.

I'm coming for your fucking head.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:48 PM   #4
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine
Guys have been calling for a pic tourney for awhile...if its 8 top tier dudes then I could see it being either:

-dope
-rife with no shows, where cashius wins the finals over whatever mid tier replacement got that far
Nice accomplishments chump. Top tiers weren’t sticking around for you
Those wins aren’t just shallow, they’re miles above sea level & getting dizzy from altitude
You’re boring as fuck. Don’t have what it takes to topple a great’s lines
Your personality’s Behr & you’re bout as much fun as watching that Paint dry
Srs, who is this faggot?!?! He’s got NO charisma, pure & simple
Cash Character's so fucking foreign it could replace the Pound Sign & Euro Symbol
In clubs I’m macking the choicest queens, while this fag is prancing flamboyantly
Far as sex and what floats his boat … I guarantee that it’s having a Buoyancy
& when my verse is critiqued, the “creative” “& dope”s are substantial to view
Cash breakdowns have “Standard” & “Poor”s so much they read like financial reviews
He’s an insufferable homo, with hormones that’s badly proportioned
Really, I can’t bear this fruit. His mom should’ve said the same & had the abortion
My wallet’s hefty. Ur pockets empty cuz u lack career connections
My bank Balance is healthy… urs looks like it’s drunk and got an inner ear infection
& yo I killed it trading Exotic Stocks - all of the Futures I bought climbed
While your Call Options consist of either your mom or the suicide hotline
I write hours of flames... then a little filler… OK, it’s a downer but hey
Ur verses have such a Liberal dose of it they’re turning vegan & won’t shower for days
& if u Show Up here I’ll go ape shit - prolly do time for the scrape kid
I’ll gladly take the years off your appearance… & I ain’t talking no face lift
Put the fear in you & you’ll Change Inside… get nullified if u want it
U’ll eat slugs from the gat… & next time u see me there’ll be butterflies in ur stomach
Old 12-11-2013, 12:20 AM   #5
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

You're that faggot teacher kids make fun of. Really, dude...I'll dent your eyes
You fucking NERD. Prolly got enough pocket protectors to field a full offensive line
You can't even get females to stay on the phone. You should purposely die, creature
Once ya'll starch ya collar first reaction is to hang up...s'like she works at a dry cleaner
I had planned on bullying this nerd...you should maybe shut your mouth, son
Cause I was gonna get domineering, but this faggot looks gay enough without one
My lady loves expensive things. But it's cool...I'm making scratch, and quick
The only thing YOU'D blow on a material girl...is air to inflate that plastic bitch
Please tell me you wrote your Neigh verse in 10 mins...I certainly grimaced, cuz
I hope that's what you colicky, cause it SCREAMS quick...worse than an infant does
Your life sucks...I'd tell you log off from Netcees but you probably never can
Spends so much time in front of the green screen you'd think Dom was a weather man
A girl takes one look and that pussy is leaving...They clearly laugh at you
This loser would be seeing pouch bounce even if he DIDN'T live near the kangaroos
Dom in the HOF? LOLOLOLOL...You've got no clout and you know it, queer
In one year you got more Hall passes than you've given out in your whole career
You stalked your ex girl. She spent the last 2 years telling you you're trash
That bitch finally had to come to you foreclosure so you'd stop dwelling on the past
I got maids on the payroll, loser...We're not slightly thinking you're rich
Closest you came to getting a household cleaner is a night of drinking with Strik
Bro, one look at you and I knew you were a homo...It's blatantly the facts
I'll label him a fag. Cause anyone who sodomy knew right away he takes it in the ass
Old 12-11-2013, 08:29 AM   #6
Plethora

Battle Record: 0-2

Plethora is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Those wins aren’t just shallow, they’re miles above sea level & getting dizzy from altitude

personal, like the punch

okayish

Cash Character's so fucking foreign it could replace the Pound Sign & Euro Symbol

liked this

In clubs I’m macking the choicest queens, while this fag is prancing flamboyantly

nah statementishy to me

Cash breakdowns have “Standard” & “Poor”s so much they read like financial reviews

ehh could've done better

Really, I can’t bear this fruit. His mom should’ve said the same & had the abortion

nah, played

My bank Balance is healthy… urs looks like it’s drunk and got an inner ear infection

cool

[B]ehh no real sting[B]

Ur verses have such a Liberal dose of it they’re turning vegan & won’t shower for days

ok

no

U’ll eat slugs from the gat… & next time u see me there’ll be butterflies in ur stomach
...catepillars turn to butterflies...not slugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMeth View Post
You fucking NERD. Prolly got enough pocket protectors to field a full offensive line

ok

You can't even get females to stay on the phone. You should purposely die, creature
Once ya'll starch ya collar first reaction is to hang up...s'like she works at a dry cleaner

ehh generic not a fan

cool, but why would u buy another man an earring =)

The only thing YOU'D blow on a material girl...is air to inflate that plastic bitch

ehh its ok, set up wasn't good
Please tell me you wrote your Neigh verse in 10 mins...I certainly grimaced, cuz
I hope that's what you colicky, cause it SCREAMS quick...worse than an infant does

could've done way better with this

Spends so much time in front of the green screen you'd think Dom was a weather man

alright

This loser would be seeing pouch bounce even if he DIDN'T live near the kangaroos

kind of a corny joke

cool

That bitch finally had to come to you foreclosure so you'd stop dwelling on the past

foreclosure..you used the wordplay wrong. mention property being indebt or something, u just through it in there without a proper set up

Closest you came to getting a household cleaner is a night of drinking with Strik

nah

I'll label him a fag. Cause anyone who sodomy knew right away he takes it in the ass
Cool

v/ Cash he had more lands
Old 12-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #7
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty

^that wordplay was dope 'Boy In C/Buoyancy ' .. think a lot of people will miss it .. unless i point it out ..

Overall --- Pretty dope all around verse there was def. some misses and played concept but that will happen .. Your wordplay execution makes your verse's very fun to read w/ creativity & direction ... you had a couple bars with decent concept but bad execution or wording .. you had 2 Behr/Bear flips...

Vs

^dom an ear ring ? like a knock out? if so dope bar

Overall --- Cash, you came w/ some dope wordplay ... had a couple misses that werent complete misses they still had a nice concept.. the flow was there .. the connection was there ... the direction was there .. i believe you had 2 more lines quoted then Dom even though i think Dom had the Bar of the Battle ...

Vote- got to give it to Cash for more consistency this battle could def. go either way though .. i think Doms Bouyancy bar was the best of the battle & didnt think he would lose after that .. but he sizzled out ...
Old 12-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #8
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Been a while since I read a battle, mostly due to a majority of battle verses sounding like what Dominate posted. It was bland, and oddly enough, like watching paint dry. Wordplay was largely reaches, and grasping at creative straws. The wording, flow wise, was decent, but basically every thing else was eh, or worse. When I started reading Cash's, I was prepared for more of the same, and figured I wouldn't be bothering to vote. I was rather impressed, though. The wordplay was cleverly used and directly worded. There were only a few missteps (colicky), and I felt compelled to drop an opinion due to the one sided beating that was handed out.

Vote - Cash
Old 12-11-2013, 03:49 PM   #9
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

v

just quoted the best from both. not necessarily all that was good. more than 8 lines each obv was good. probably every line was good from a technical standpoint. i just didn't feel the blandness in alotta the lines. the delivery was the same so it got repetitive to me. what i quoted was dope tho. i think cash was more direct w. the teacher stuff and more personal. more humour in his to so i resonated more towards him cuz i rate humour highly. nice shit, props for showing. vote cashius
Old 12-11-2013, 05:49 PM   #10
Alvin Karpis

Battle Record: 34-12

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Summer Classic V
- Summer Classic IV
- NBL Season 7
- BA Swag and Flow
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV

Alvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Been a while since I read a battle, mostly due to a majority of battle verses sounding like what Dominate posted. It was bland, and oddly enough, like watching paint dry. Wordplay was largely reaches, and grasping at creative straws. The wording, flow wise, was decent, but basically every thing else was eh, or worse. When I started reading Cash's, I was prepared for more of the same, and figured I wouldn't be bothering to vote. I was rather impressed, though. The wordplay was cleverly used and directly worded. There were only a few missteps (colibucky), and I felt compelled to drop an opinion due to the one sided beating that was handed out.

Vote - Cash
Wow, this kid has a ego haha

Behr,buoyancy,bear fruit,closer

vs

opener,domineering,green screen,hall passes, housecleaning

Nice battle here, dominate does have some bad wordplay at times and I'm not sure if it's the Aussie accent
or something else, but it does hold him back. In this verse I felt everything was on point though. This
time you just lacked consistency. Two bear lines didn't affect the verse cuz I was feeling both. Solid verse.
Cash had some misses but overall he was consistent. Green screen LOTB and fire.
In addition, he also had the more stand out lines. It wasn't a blow out but I do feel Cash took this.

V/cash

Last edited by Alvin Karpis; 12-16-2013 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #11
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

More votes?
Old 12-15-2013, 08:45 PM   #12
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

vs.

Damn this was a dope solid battle a bunch of wp and nice nameplay shit was a tough call on my 1st read but I think one had a couple extra bars that were stronger both dudes is dope though good I got to catch a read. Props on all the dope bars fav bars from each is bolded v/Cash

Last edited by Unfukwitable; 12-15-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 12-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #13
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Dominate
not bad could've been worded better

lol word

dope

ehh

lol good shit

nahh

nah

lol

not bad

nahh

lol deece closer

Cashius
setup was dumb but landed hard.

lol word

word

lol

nahh

nahh

lol

good shit

nahh

dunno

lol

I gotta go with cash on this one. prtty close battle here, nothing really serious went down but it wasn't bad.

vote - cash
Old 12-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #14
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Congrats Cash
Old 12-18-2013, 08:02 AM   #15
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

^kinda weird. shouldn't they be below sea level if they're more than shallow?
^not bad
^nice
^liked it
^could be played, i've never seen it, so aite
^dece. kinda obv
^seen like almost the exact line before. think it was by kung. sth like "i eat a balanced diet. urs got a peg leg and an inner ear infection". so yea, this didn't hit for me, unfortunately, cuz it's dope concept
^dece
^hmm. worded kinda weirdly. concept was aite, but i didn't like the setup and the beginning of the punchline.
^nice. liked this
^hah, not bad.

vs.

^aite
^not bad
^lol nice
^never seen this angle before. so, good
^hm aite
^fresh concept
^nice
^again, good
^aite
^aite
^pretty dope

so after reading dom's verse, i was pretty sure he was gonna get my vote. but cash dropped dope here. lotta fresh concepts from both, but more from cash. not to take anything from dom. this was a really good battle and i def enjoyed the read. y'all both dropped fire, cash had a cpl more hits. gd shit, y'all. forreal.
v/cash
Closed Thread

Tags
aero/dominate vs cashius, cash has no personality, cash has saved lines, lol ctrl thirsty for text, phuck is phaggot, sharpninestfu, thxctrl