White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default After watchong Cuba Goodings portrayal of O.J. Simpson for the second time..

..and some very careful consideration..A) Ive decided Cuba was a horrible choice. B) Ive come to the conclusion that, there is NO WAY O.J. killed those white people.. The glove didnt fit.

Lmfao.
What do we think about the theory that his son Jason did the shit though? Based on his diaries and anger and hatred displayed in them. Theres more im sure idk what yet..I havnt watched the 6 part docuseries about it yet. But aparently a cold case detective did some digging and found some very interesting things that would paint Jason as a possible guilty suspect. Idk yet. But im looking forward to the watch. I have a nice 6day holiday/vacation starting next monday.

Anyhow. I remember being in 8th Grade art class, down in the basement, lowest unfinished levels (dungeon like) area of school at William Levering Middle school in philly when the news broke he was not guilty. You wouldnt believe the fights and battles i fought in that school (not over this subject obv) just to go onto to highschool to fight even harder and more frequently. Insane. But thats another story. I remembee there being, even at that age level, a lot of racial tensions flying around that school. Was crazy. I think justice was served weather oj did it or not. It was not proven to me personally that wothout a shadow of a doubt he did this. Its still very possible.to me that evidence was tampered with, even if by mistake, or possibly purposefully in some areas concerning mark fuhrmans racist ass. Possible to a point where there is still enough doubt in my mind that he might not have done it. Now i learn theres a docuseries about his son possibly doing and oj helping to cover for him cause he knew hed get away with it. All very interesting imo.

Discuss ur thoughts if ud like. Has anyone here heard the theory or seen the series on it i wonder?

Last edited by Geno; 11-12-2018 at 11:55 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote