User Tag List

Old 10-15-2020, 10:00 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Massacre/Poet .... whats good... lets talk

yo whats up man... you remember when I merked Xcaliber your brother...

whats up Poet, have you spoke with Ben Grimm/weapon X/ wahtever in awhile... how about illmatic monk?

tell me whats good
Old 10-15-2020, 10:10 PM   #2
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

What up my alcoholic brethren. I just so happen to be sipping on a potent potable as we speak. Nah I don't even remember battles I was in. I talk to X semi regularly and monk on FB about hippity hoppity shit.

While I'm here allow me to leave you this.

Album of the year so far.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:53 PM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Poet... yeah thats dope... and i'm not going to pretend that I know how to do how you and Uh oh do...

this is one of my favoreite things... think about it// I know that you and UH-oh are good do you guys have like keyboards and shit? Well regaurdless what do think of this beat

Old 10-15-2020, 10:57 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

just an easy thing to ride out... and I know its easier said than done
Old 10-15-2020, 11:26 PM   #5
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Poet... yeah thats dope... and i'm not going to pretend that I know how to do how you and Uh oh do...

this is one of my favoreite things... think about it// I know that you and UH-oh are good do you guys have like keyboards and shit? Well regaurdless what do think of this beat

one of my fav samples.

But yea I have a couple keyboards. One is a controller which is for basically loading samples into from whatever program you're using. I also have a synthesizer and a regular keyboard.
Old 10-15-2020, 11:30 PM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

putting my headphones on my girl/daughter finna get mad lets see
Old 10-15-2020, 11:32 PM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

oh fuck that was devin the dude's shit, was rick james.... man you're way deeper
Old 10-15-2020, 11:37 PM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Mass/thadeapet...

you know this.. in early 2000's my little brother who killed himself used dead poet society off it... and used internet emails and shit man... he did... well I'lll just let you know.

regaurdless.... put some good stuff up man.. .... that happened
Old 10-15-2020, 11:39 PM   #9
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Who's Excalibur?

Is there a archive somewhere where I can read dope battles?

Lol.
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:40 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Me and mass/deadpoet back in the day like.. a lot of people I murderdered his little brother.... he as like x caliber or whater. But regaurdless dead poet/mass wasm't too good at like poetry or shit talk or whatever but he made beats
Old 10-16-2020, 07:21 PM   #11
The Dead Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Me and mass/deadpoet back in the day like.. a lot of people I murderdered his little brother.... he as like x caliber or whater. But regaurdless dead poet/mass wasm't too good at like poetry or shit talk or whatever but he made beats
He's Adonis on here.