- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default EQUATION'S MEGA MAGAZINE FOR BAD ASS TEENS

Mag posted on June 13th, 2005 by Equation

Final four people.
Do we really need an introduction? PERHAPS WE DO. let's take a look: There's EN-V. THE ASIAN FORMERLY KNOWN AS SOFT TACO SUPREME. Then there is ill nika. who has never met a newbie he didn't want to battle. also when you mention green to him, he doesn't think of trees or money, he's salivating at the thought of a green card. then we got pulse AKA HAPPY GO LUCKY CANADIAN DRUNKARD. and last but not least, Kung Fu Grip who also happens to be Pulse's evil twin. are they good battlers? yes but these guys are more dysfunctional then the Adam's family. LETS TAKE A LOOK AT SOME HOT LINES EVEN THOUGH I MADE IT A HOT SONG

' We all have past doubts & I know Asian cooking lines are ass now
so only Cat I’ll mention’s the one u should’ve lost to last round'- ill nika

'i'm ruthless in text. bitch slappin' this dude just for the sport...
this Cuban'll see so many palms he'll think it's a tourist resort.'- Envy

'i'm so vicious. fuck a late post... i just figured i'd rape him early.
nevermind a blemish on this site, faggot, it's like u gave it herpes!'- ENvy BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LINE OF THE FUCKING ROUND

"...popping pistols on Voyd's homo sidekick.. I'll pull Pulse's panties down
it's uncanny how this pansy could never fill my hand-me-downs..."- kfg

"hear this guy's jeers, I'm Number One with a bullet, I fucking murder vets
better stick to love poems, faggot.. and rhyming in mock turtlenecks"- kung fu flip
GUYS SERIOUSLY DOESNT THIS DESCRIBE PULSE TO A T?

"You’re an actress, a copycat, just look at the way that he flows
Looks like Big Brother’s been watching me… and taking some notes
You’re fake and it shows, I’m savage and you ain’t even decent, fella
It’s as clear as day, I’m a shade above you like a beach umbrella
My speech’ll kill ya, I need 16 lines to show you ain’t shit to me
When you’d need 20, like the amount of years it took to lose your virginity"- Pulse

"You’ve second place’d it, you have no place in do-or-die events
Cuz they usually end up as failures, like your suicide attempt"- Pulse

Pulse vs. Kung Fu Grip

Battle of the round. you might think it's not saying much cause it's only 2 battles but this battle was really good. especially both these guys knew each other. CAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING BROTHERS JESUS CHRIST WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. anyways, kung fu came alot better then he did last round where i accused him for writting gibbering and sprinkling a couple of nice punchlines in b/w. impressive. however, pulse outclassed you in one of the best verses i've seen from him. DOPE. kung brought mad personals which i like. but pulse uses personals and adds a twist of wittiness to em that make it A SHADE ABOVE HIM LIKE A BEACH UMBRELLA.

Engay vs. ill nika

decent battle. i saw nika's verse and was like envy has his work cut out for him. and i felt envy did just enough to get by. especially since he dropped the herpes line. AAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. wow. i love it. envy also had a better flow then nika which sent him packing.......unfortunately, not back to cuba.

PREVIEW OF PULSE vs. ENVY PART 8: VOYD'S LOVE IS IN US ALL

looks like a pretty good matchup. envy looks like he's good for one great line per battle and developing a pretty solid verse around it with a tight flow. however, to beat pulse, he's gonna have to have probably 2-3 more of those lines to beat pulse. after P's last verse, i can't see him not carrying the momentum against his asian concubine. maybe i'm wrong, envy has some dirt on pulse and if he can use them in a clever manner, he could pull an upset in beating his canadian counterpart.

ONLY TIME WILL TELL

someone sticky bitches
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote