Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2021, 08:04 PM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default what's here and what's to come

gone

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff

Last edited by Chyeahhh!!!; 06-07-2021 at 09:48 PM.
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:15 PM   #2
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

gone

Last edited by Chyeahhh!!!; 06-07-2021 at 09:49 PM.
Old 06-07-2021, 08:17 PM   #3
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

thanks for the update -
your avy suits you real well..

when i saw it for the first time i put the movie on with your avy in the background just to get a good feel of where you come from.. it was dope - dude you rock
Cereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:19 PM   #4
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
thanks for the update -
your avy suits you real well..

when i saw it for the first time i put the movie on with your avy in the background just to get a good feel of where you come from.. it was dope - dude you rock
God bless man it was one of my favs back in the day.

Old 06-07-2021, 11:23 PM   #5
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Why you delete it
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 07:53 PM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Ya, why.

Figured you'd been abducted. chin x-rays or something. Just been a while, thats all. But dont delete the shit man. C'mon
Old 06-09-2021, 11:41 AM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
God bless man it was one of my favs back in the day.
What movie is that avy, friend?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 01:38 PM   #8
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

It's from 2012

Was an ok movie. John cusack underrated.

Russian bots deleted chyinns message I fear. Godspeed brown dwarf.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 03:21 PM   #9
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

sorry it was too much information to be digested in this type of format. I've got a video compiling all the information coming in the next few weeks that will be easier to follow.

I'll just say if you haven't gotten the Moderna yet, don't. Pfizer will change you but you can be saved and reverted back.

Old 06-09-2021, 03:21 PM   #10
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
What movie is that avy, friend?

Old 06-09-2021, 03:23 PM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

That's good u can be reverted back tho lol gone
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 03:27 PM   #12
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry it was too much information to be digested in this type of format. I've got a video compiling all the information coming in the next few weeks that will be easier to follow.

I'll just say if you haven't gotten the Moderna yet, don't. Pfizer will change you but you can be saved and reverted back.
Can confirm I got Moderna 2 months ago and now I’m 2 months older
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 03:38 PM   #13
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RustyGunZ~ View Post
Can confirm I got Moderna 2 months ago and now I’m 2 months older
Your mutations on a cellular level have already begun. This is all according to the science outlined for genomic sequences and the assigned properties for each amino acid that you're originally coded for.

If you think in terms of regression and progression....how long would it take a hereditary trait to be expunged from a generational line naturally? Now if you had the ability to expedite or slow the process then the historical timeframes for such a expungement to occur would be heightened or lowered depending on the intended outcome. At an essential level, gene therapy has been capable of this. Factor in that gene therapy on a mainstream level has been outdated and considered monumentally primitive given the private sectors advancements.

Last edited by Chyeahhh!!!; 06-09-2021 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-09-2021, 03:44 PM   #14
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

how many times do you have to be wrong about shit before you admit that you have problems?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 03:48 PM   #15
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
how many times do you have to be wrong about shit before you admit that you have problems?
I honestly wish I was wrong about all of this.

Old 06-09-2021, 03:52 PM   #16
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
That's good u can be reverted back tho lol gone
by calling on the name of Jesus Christ, yes you can.

Old 06-09-2021, 04:09 PM   #17
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your mutations on a cellular level have already begun. This is all according to the science outlined for genomic sequences and the assigned properties for each amino acid that you're originally coded for.

If you think in terms of regression and progression....how long would it take a hereditary trait to be expunged from a generational line naturally? Now if you had the ability to expedite or slow the process then the historical timeframes for such a expungement to occur would be heightened or lowered depending on the intended outcome. At an essential level, gene therapy has been capable of this. Factor in that gene therapy on a mainstream level has been outdated and considered monumentally primitive given the private sectors advancements.
So what you’re saying is my dicks gonna get bigger

Nice
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 04:52 PM   #18
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
I honestly wish I was wrong about all of this.
then i have good news
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 05:15 PM   #19
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Chyn the prophet.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 01:39 AM   #20
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

damn

whats this deleting shits?

cmon chyeah, say it with your chest

love though
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cal me by ur name -moderna, chyinn was the brown dwarf, stfu gloss