Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
There's a guy who gives 1 word votes running a league
Guys recycling n winning tournaments w multiple accounts
Guys politicking n circle jerking behind the scenes

I'll gradly stick to hockey n lawn care my man

Bro do you want me to just give you the accomp for that sad ass keystyle tourney? You can have it. Considering you are still hurting over it. You used multiple accounts in my league and I don’t say shit about it. I let you do it. I’ve explained over and over again, the other account was a FILLER so we would have an even number of writers. Look. At. His. Verse. It was a troll, you basically received a bye. You are literally complaining about this keystyle tourney like anyone gives a fuck about it. @Sharp please give this guy one of my accomps so he will let it go. It’s destroying him. Matter fact, give him the NBL season one. He’s never had one of those and I got it on my first try. I’m sure I’ll win more. There you go Barc. You won the NBL. Now shut the fuck up.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 11:54 PM   #22
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I'll say this... and my dad who watched it too said the same thing... fuckin Mahomes from the first drive and whatever looked dazed like he was drugged out or something.

I'm not going to be an idiot and go into any conspiracy theories like its rigged, but shit was majorly off.
Nah. Buccs outplayed the Chiefs AND the chiefs were decently out-coached.

Nothing “majorly off” about it.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 05:09 AM   #23
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Nah. Buccs outplayed the Chiefs AND the chiefs were decently out-coached.

Nothing “majorly off” about it.
I bet you if the chiefs played the bucs, a game a week for the next month the Bucs wouldn't win a single game.

I don't think they were the better team. If this were the NBA Finals best of 7 Bucs would lose. Chiefs just seemed like they could never find their footing, majorly because Mahomes had no time in the pocket to pass ever, he was scrambling within 2 seconds of every snap.

But the Bucs dominated them for sure that night... and that's all that matters I suppose.

Oh and even though I'm a chiefs fan... Mahomes mom is an idiot. She tweeted out when Mahomes got that concussion that the guy went to far and jerked his neck and whatever.. I actually do agree with that, it looked fucked up but she shouldn't say anything.

When Bucs beat the chiefs she tweeted something like "Is a win really a win when the refs all work for you?" and then some laughing emojis and she tagged Tom Brady's wife only in the tweet. Sounds like shes trying to be a loudmouth and get a shitty reality TV deal out of it or be a low level celebrity.

If I were Mahomes i'd tell my mom to STFU.
Old 02-17-2021, 08:17 AM   #24
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Stop speculating.

What happened has happened, fuxk your “what if’s!”
Old 02-17-2021, 09:06 AM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I agree but what im saying is if it were a best of 7... KC would win.. fuck those niggas

but just like I said... thats the fun thing about that or March madness nahmean... anyone can win on any given day...

Gonzaga looking hella strong even though play weak ass teams for they record... lets see... playing like SF college and shit. Fuck out of here. They beat KU, but... there shit is like... looking it up now... Pepperdine.. (wtf)..Saint marry... San Diego... Dixie state... ??? Pacific university? the fuck.

They've only beat 3 teams even worth noting. The rest are gimme games on any season.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:08 AM   #26
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

The Big dude... Luca Bracci sleeps with the fishes guy for Iowa moves around quit well for a big lunker...

and the announcers or whatever suck his dick every single time... and he is good.. and he is NBA bound... he will be an NBA player... star??? I dunno but he will make the NBA.
Old 02-17-2021, 10:17 AM   #27
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Idk what all this is about but I would just like to say @Amen is an idiyote.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 12:11 PM   #28
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Faggot Fox.
Old 02-21-2021, 08:18 PM   #29
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

My team didn't win
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 08:30 PM   #30
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dope girl View Post
My team didn't win
thats because your gay
Old 02-21-2021, 08:33 PM   #31
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

I'm happy for both team tho
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 08:47 PM   #32
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

me to
Old 02-23-2021, 07:18 PM   #33
Lenox
Hungry

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

is upn zelph?

I have a new found respect for the ***....real men shoot heroin....pussy boys smoke weed
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 08:15 PM   #34
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
is upn zelph?
Nah.
Old 02-23-2021, 09:47 PM   #35
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
is upn zelph?
Lol @ Zelph champing things
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote