Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Short One-Off League > SOL Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 02:08 PM   #121
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
lmao i mod the archives, just so you know

i decided not to put myself in there because it would look conceited

there is no HOF snub
lmfao
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 01-31-2019, 02:15 PM   #122
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Did this start because of a preview that I rushed? Honestly I don't even know what I write in those things, at least not this week lol

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 01-31-2019, 02:19 PM   #123
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

So you don't know what you write for the mags now? Diablo and you need to link up and MOD some shit.

Remember when yall were acting like Jabari and Dyn when yall were negging me back when. Goofy niggas. Niggas was trying to ride the wave back then.
Old 01-31-2019, 02:26 PM   #124
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
So you don't know what you write for the mags now? Diablo and you need to link up and MOD some shit.

Remember when yall were acting like Jabari and Dyn when yall were negging me back when. Goofy niggas. Niggas was trying to ride the wave back then.
Lmao that was not me dude idk why you always think I'm negging you. There is a handful of people here who negtrap, I'm not one.

You can write my piece for the next mag if you want, and ur verse, and collect music for the mag. We need an interview with someone so handle that. Reviews/previews, and something special for the fans. We need all that by next Tuesday and your verse is due tonight good luck

OH AND we need a picture of you and your friends off your personal FB for next week's roast

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 01-31-2019, 02:33 PM   #125
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Lmao that was not me dude idk why you always think I'm negging you. There is a handful of people here who negtrap, I'm not one.

You can write my piece for the next mag if you want, and ur verse, and collect music for the mag. We need an interview with someone so handle that. Reviews/previews, and something special for the fans. We need all that by next Tuesday and your verse is due tonight good luck

OH AND we need a picture of you and your friends off your personal FB for next week's roast
You should delete messages on your public wall then if you don't want people to know yall scheming. & nigga you mad cause I said MOD something then turn around and tell me to do your ONLY job here. LOL

& Why would I give you a picture of my friends and me? Come on coon killer. Yall niggas be acting retarded on purpose. That must be some vet shit or white boy rocker wannnabe gangster shit with your "I dont like J.Cole cause I don't have kids, I wanna hear someone shooting people ass". My saying it like Martin Lawrence white voice is hilarious tho.

Last edited by BodySnatcher; 01-31-2019 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-31-2019, 02:39 PM   #126
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

I do this for the culture

Remember that

Battle to the death
Old 01-31-2019, 02:42 PM   #127
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
I do this for the culture

Remember that

Stop it. Everyone screaming they doing it for the culture but don't know what the culture is/represents/or means...

But I guess I'll remember. Too easy to fuck with you. You're my protege.

Where has Diablo gone? Hopefully, he went to go Mod some shit.

Last edited by BodySnatcher; 01-31-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Old 01-31-2019, 02:45 PM   #128
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Stop it. Everyone screaming they doing it for the culture but don't know what the culture is/represents/or means...

But I guess I'll remember. Too easy to fuck with you. You're my protege.
WE are the culture you fucking idiot. Our culture is not URL, it's not GrindTime. Our culture is RapRoyalty, LW, LetsBeef, RapBattles, NETCEES.

Not Rum Nitty or Tsu Surf. More like Little Victor, Lama the Lime, Fight Night keystyles

You would be wise to learn so

Battle to the death

Last edited by bleak; 01-31-2019 at 02:48 PM.
Old 01-31-2019, 02:51 PM   #129
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
WE are the culture you fucking idiot. Our culture is not URL, it's not GrindTime. Our culture is RapRoyalty, LW, LetsBeef, RapBattles, NETCEES.

Not Rum Nitty or Tsu Surf. More like Little Victor, Lama the Lime, Fight Night keystyles

You would be wise to learn so

You dumb af if you believe that son.
do you know what the culture is vulture?
Old 01-31-2019, 02:52 PM   #130
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

@bleak you be sounding dumb as fuck

On everything I just be bullshitting most the time I post but you really starting to be on some bullshit. My boy the CULTURE IS BATTLE RAP. ITS ALL FUCKING BATTLE RAP
Old 01-31-2019, 02:52 PM   #131
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
You dumb af if you believe that son.
do you know what the culture is vulture?
You just don't know what I mean when I say "for the culture"

But that's cause you are not a part of ours.

Battle to the death
Old 01-31-2019, 02:53 PM   #132
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz View Post

On everything I just be bullshitting most the time I post but you really starting to be on some bullshit. My boy the CULTURE IS BATTLE RAP. ITS ALL FUCKING BATTLE RAP

G shit
Old 01-31-2019, 02:54 PM   #133
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
You just don't know what I mean when I say "for the culture"

But that's cause you are not a part of ours.
How yall let someone NOT part of the culture.....WIN.
Old 01-31-2019, 02:58 PM   #134
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

I do this for the subculture and semantics

Fixed

Battle to the death
Old 01-31-2019, 02:59 PM   #135
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

MERKED AGAIN.

Old 01-31-2019, 03:00 PM   #136
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Yeah by Knuck lmao we were both wrong, DynamiCz had it right

Battle to the death
Old 01-31-2019, 03:02 PM   #137
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz View Post

Yeah he definitely rides my balls

Last edited by bleak; 01-31-2019 at 03:05 PM.
Old 01-31-2019, 03:10 PM   #138
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Wow...editing my post..calling me a coon. You at an all-time low chubby.

BTW DynamicZ post was too true

ya momma would be proud. Spitting image

Old 01-31-2019, 03:13 PM   #139
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Never called u a coon.

Talking about my mom makes you look like He whose name shall not be spoken

Talk about all time lows and then resort to mom jokes? Yikes

Battle to the death

Last edited by bleak; 01-31-2019 at 03:19 PM.
Old 01-31-2019, 03:23 PM   #140
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Can't decide if I'm just gonna do nothing but gun bars, or nothing but wordplay this season
-kungfugrip
Closed Thread

Tags
da feet bars in 2-dyn