oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Royce's latest album was dope, and his mixtape right before that was solid.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:51 AM   #102
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

man I was excited for that gibbs, then I look the shit up an realize its the one I had like last year. thought he had a new one. still gonna grab this saba tho
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 09:03 AM   #103
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

first track in.....feeling it

chiraq is manhandling the game right now.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-08-2016, 12:41 PM   #104
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

@Rugged been like a year since you passed me that face tape. still haven't listened to it, i'm a scumbag. gonna give that oddisse an ear though.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 12:45 PM   #105
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearder Hearder View Post
relik I listened

You sound like common
That's actually a pretty decent comparison. Thx.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 12:50 PM   #106
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
That's actually a pretty decent comparison. Thx.
nothing zelph says means anything

dead @ you thinking you sound like common

@Certain pls fix this poor child
Old 09-08-2016, 12:52 PM   #107
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Battle Record: 1-1

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

I was here at the turn of the century, you won't be. Thanks
Hearder Hearder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 12:53 PM   #108
Ghost1

Ran saba thru twice. Fire.

Isaih rashad next in the queue
Old 09-08-2016, 12:54 PM   #109
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i forgot about gibbs he's the truth

and as much as i want to hate a female dyke rapper, that shit kinda GOES THO. maybe its because she's outwardly dikey and mysoginistic so i can rock with it instead of just ho rap like most females, or females tryna be deep and shit like they have any intelligence to speak of lmao

but word schoolboy q has some shit. i don't really fuck with that one. that YG is dopeeeeeeeee.

that future shit aint even hip hop tho. i put it in the mumble rap category with all of all the lames you guys are pretending don't exist. he's just melodic mumble rap
i agree on that lesbian

i kinda fucks with it
Old 09-08-2016, 12:56 PM   #110
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearder Hearder View Post
I was here at the turn of the century, you won't be. Thanks
that doesn't even make sense and stop stealing delz's old "thanks gimmick" or it's back to redirects 4 u
Old 09-08-2016, 01:23 PM   #111
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
that doesn't even make sense and stop stealing delz's old "thanks gimmick" or it's back to redirects 4 u
Don't know who that is
Old 09-08-2016, 03:08 PM   #112
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Every time I go into discussion and see Zelph is the last poster in half the topics i just shake my head and close the tab.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?

Last edited by PancakeBrah; 09-08-2016 at 04:30 PM.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 03:29 PM   #113
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
nothing zelph says means anything

dead @ you thinking you sound like common

@Certain pls fix this poor child
Omg someone said something to me that wasn't an insult! Diode needs to jump on my nuts and profess to the site your utter disdain for my existence! Your shtick is getting old, just like us. This thread was about the state of hip hop. Out of 90 percent of the people here, I feel I've got one of the most valid opinions since I'm more than just a spectator. I understand the technicalities and intri***ies involved in writing and recording. You have made a total of 5 to ten songs in your lifetime. I've made several hundred. No, I'm not famous. Might not ever be. But an undrafted free agent in football has way more knowledge than the average NFL fan.

Whether you all think I'm terrible or not, I've put in 15 plus years honing my craft. You run a text site. My hip hop rep card trumps yours. Sorry.
Old 09-08-2016, 03:35 PM   #114
Hearder Hearder
Banned

@PancakeBrah you think he sounds like Common too right?
Old 09-08-2016, 04:09 PM   #115
Ghost1

ive negged aero, zelp and fin to the point I need to spread before I can neg them again....who else is left to neg? I ethered amen off the site....I mean.......I saw meth post today, maybe ill neg that fat fagot
Old 09-08-2016, 04:32 PM   #116
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Omg someone said something to me that wasn't an insult! Diode needs to jump on my nuts and profess to the site your utter disdain for my existence! Your shtick is getting old, just like us. This thread was about the state of hip hop. Out of 90 percent of the people here, I feel I've got one of the most valid opinions since I'm more than just a spectator. I understand the technicalities and intri***ies involved in writing and recording. You have made a total of 5 to ten songs in your lifetime. I've made several hundred. No, I'm not famous. Might not ever be. But an undrafted free agent in football has way more knowledge than the average NFL fan.

Whether you all think I'm terrible or not, I've put in 15 plus years honing my craft. You run a text site. My hip hop rep card trumps yours. Sorry.
Wow.

Hard cringe.
Could you find me?
Old 09-08-2016, 05:27 PM   #117
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:

YOU ARE A NOBODY

YOU NEVER WILL BE A SOMEBODY

[img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/***he/42/6d/426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png[/img][img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/***he/42/6d/426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png[/img][img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/***he/42/6d/426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png[/img][img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/***he/42/6d/426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png[/img][img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/***he/42/6d/426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png[/img][img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/***he/42/6d/426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png[/img][img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/***he/42/6d/426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png[/img]
Old 09-08-2016, 05:33 PM   #118
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

'100' diode is weird Diode.
Could you find me?
Old 09-08-2016, 06:05 PM   #119
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:

YOU ARE A NOBODY

YOU NEVER WILL BE A SOMEBODY

[img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/***he/42/6d/426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png[/img][img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/***he/42/6d/426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png[/img][img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/***he/42/6d/426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png[/img][img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/***he/42/6d/426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png[/img][img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/***he/42/6d/426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png[/img][img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/***he/42/6d/426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png[/img][img]http://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/***he/42/6d/426d5d9155c35c44e66980c4187f6bab.png[/img]
And you are? You get upset when I post music and someone DOESNT say something horrible to me. Also, why do you care what I think about myself?

You people are way bigger losers than me. Acting tough on the internet is the most loser shit you can do.
Old 09-08-2016, 06:25 PM   #120
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
And you are? You get upset when I post music and someone DOESNT say something horrible to me. Also, why do you care what I think about myself?

You people are way bigger losers than me. Acting tough on the internet is the most loser shit you can do.
yeah but i am important and tough irl

your life is in ruins and you're frail and weak

i mean

just keeping it..

100?