White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Highschool diploma, GED, or C.. None of the above

Me myself.. I dropped out. Would have graduated in 2000. Well technically i did cause i got my GED in 2000.

I never went to Highschool. It was to easy to leave and run ball. Made a lot of money that way. And the rest of the week id be out center city balling at the gallery or at my favorite dr denim spot on market up from the gallery. They knew me well there, always balled out from the money i made balling out.

Anyway. Moved to md, hopped in a ged class. Teacher was like.. "Do you need help or do you want to teach yourself". Straight up said i got this. I knew what i needed to learn and didnt want to be dragged through shit i already knew. Was the last dude into the class. Less than 2 weeks later i was the first dude out and i smashed the ged test. Eazy peazy

Anyway. GED

Last edited by Geno; 07-01-2020 at 10:56 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 10:54 PM   #2
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

I graduated in 2008
High School graduate
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 10:55 PM   #3
Dope girl

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Straight A student
Old 07-02-2020, 07:01 PM   #4
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Graduated in 2004 with a diploma... barely, I didn't skip a lot because I played ball and if you skipped you couldn't play. But I never did homework, I was just smart enough to literally just take tests and get a 2 point something, straight C's and a B or whatever.

went to CC for like a year, lost my athletic scholarship because I never went to class because I was making poor decisions.

Props to you though for the GED, 90% of my homies who dropped out and said they were going to get their GED never did.

Last edited by Ouch; 07-02-2020 at 07:12 PM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 07:11 PM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I went back to CC like 2 or so years ago... my parole officer made me... because it was like basically get a job on paper.. which I had to fucking bring in like 5 job apps a week show her I filled them out, then go turn them in.

Never got hired of a long period of time, so she was like you've gotta do something take some community college classes. So I did, I took a psychology class and a public speaking class. I felt weird as fuck there were kids in there on high school release to get college credits because they were so far ahead... and then like max age 20. And I'm 31 at the time. Felt awkward so I quit after like 10 classes.

PO never found out because she wasn't paying that close attention so it all worked out fine. But yeah fuck that i'm not going back to CC at 34. And even if I did I don't think it would really improve my life.

Last edited by Ouch; 07-02-2020 at 07:21 PM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 07:54 PM   #6
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I got shine View Post
Straight A student
This is a bareface fucking lie.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 07:54 PM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

GED
Old 07-02-2020, 08:22 PM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittyverse View Post
This is a bareface fucking lie.
yeah that is probably a lie...

but its not hard to get a high GPA a shitty public school, I went to shitty public high school and there were people that got way better grades than I did, and when we took the ACT I clowned them. Like not even close.

And they were like, well you must have cheated how did you cheat... the fucking ACT's are impossible to cheat on. And they know that, they were just embarrassed.

But still, even in my low level pretty ghetto HS, to get a 4.0.... yeah that takes quite a bit of work.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:24 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and no offense to I got Shine, not trying to be mean... but black out drunk on here I complete more coherent sentences than she does.

So I tend to agree with @Wittyverse .... I'm also saying no fucking way she got a 4.0, unless her mom home schooled her and gave her the grades.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:16 PM   #10
Dope girl

Y'all jealous because I got all A's