Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-30-2018, 12:36 PM   #301
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
What else would being a grammar nazi have to do with?

Do you post here strictly on a computer? That’s the only time I tend to use proper grammar. Taking the time to really hone that in on a phone is pretty outlandish to me lol
No, I just don’t find it any strain whatsoever to use proper punctuation or contractions, specifically.

You assumed it as an attack on your education. As you demonstrated by pointing yours out, though, it’s not a precursor to writing properly.

When you type, ‘your wise’, it’s just as easy to type, ‘youre’, and let autocorrect add the apostrophe.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 12:39 PM   #302
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
No, I just don’t find it any strain whatsoever to use proper punctuation or contractions, specifically.

You assumed it as an attack on your education. As you demonstrated by pointing yours out, though, it’s not a precursor to writing properly.

When you type, ‘your wise’, it’s just as easy to type, ‘youre’, and let autocorrect add the apostrophe.
Sometimes autocorrect doesn’t work, or my fat fingers miss a key and it thinks I meant your instead of you’re. If I don’t go back and fix it before posting that isn’t really a big deal lol

Grammar is literally only relevant to education so it’s implied. You can’t argue that so move on from it
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 12:44 PM   #303
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sometimes autocorrect doesn’t work, or my fat fingers miss a key and it thinks I meant your instead of you’re. If I don’t go back and fix it before posting that isn’t really a big deal lol

Grammar is literally only relevant to education so it’s implied. You can’t argue that so move on from it
You do it consistently.

Grammar is not only relevant to education, and certainly not in the formal sense that you’re referring to by claiming who’s was higher, imo.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:47 PM   #304
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

if you see any of my sentences or posts begin with a capitol letter, its because i'm on a phone. the more you know.

also the fact i know what gaslighting is disappoints me. i feel like its a new age faggot word i didn't hear of until this year, so i just assume its some made up faggoty shit.

figured i'd add that
Old 11-30-2018, 12:48 PM   #305
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
if you see any of my sentences or posts begin with a capitol letter, its because i'm on a phone. the more you know.

also the fact i know what gaslighting is disappoints me. i feel like its a new age faggot word i didn't hear of until this year, so i just assume its some made up faggoty shit.

figured i'd add that
It’s a fairly old term. Hope that unburdens you.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:51 PM   #306
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You do it consistently.

Grammar is not only relevant to education, and certainly not in the formal sense that you’re referring to by claiming who’s was higher, imo.
Alright man I’ll take you’re word for it and try to be better
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-30-2018, 01:15 PM   #307
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Does anyone believe it is somehow possible to detect truth through typed words? Asked another way, am I the only person who feels they can somewhat accurately discern if the person is aligned with their words? Most simply put: Does authenticity have a detectable frequency, and if so, can typed words convey it?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 01:21 PM   #308
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Does anyone believe it is somehow possible to detect truth through typed words? Asked another way, am I the only person who feels they can somewhat accurately discern if the person is aligned with their words? Most simply put: Does authenticity have a detectable frequency, and if so, can typed words convey it?
I think you can maybe draw some conclusions from a long, long dive into things people type. But overall probably not. You’re profession is figuring out people to an extent they can’t figure out on their own to help them, and you’ve misjudged a lot of stuff from me personally and I’m sure others. Typing doesn’t have physical tells and people have the advantage of thinking before they hit enter.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-30-2018, 01:22 PM   #309
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
I’d say it’s such an inexact and unreliable practice that to lean too much on it would be unwise.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:23 PM   #310
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
I think you can maybe draw some conclusions from a long, long dive into things people type. But overall probably not. You’re profession is figuring out people to an extent they can’t figure out on their own to help them, and you’ve misjudged a lot of stuff from me personally and I’m sure others. Typing doesn’t have physical tells and people have the advantage of thinking before they hit enter.
So you don't care at all about being seen as one of the best?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:23 PM   #311
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I’d say it’s such an inexact and unreliable practice that to lean too much on it would be unwise.
That's fair. You know what I am talking about though, yes? You have felt it in text messages yes?
Old 11-30-2018, 01:28 PM   #312
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
So you don't care at all about being seen as one of the best?
We’re all losers here

Which does not mean I think we’re all losers out of here
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-30-2018, 01:30 PM   #313
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
That's fair. You know what I am talking about though, yes? You have felt it in text messages yes?
https://thriveglobal.com/stories/dat...ng-psychology/
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-30-2018, 01:37 PM   #314
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
We’re all losers here

Which does not mean I think we’re all losers out of here
Interesting statement. Elab.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:47 PM   #315
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Read that. Interesting.
Old 11-30-2018, 02:02 PM   #316
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Interesting statement. Elab.

Part 1 of 3

I’d like your assessment and I’ll go on to part 2
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 11-30-2018 at 02:10 PM.
Old 11-30-2018, 02:38 PM   #317
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Trying hard to get that 5k
Old 11-30-2018, 02:40 PM   #318
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

Part 1 of 3

I’d like your assessment and I’ll go on to part 2
Confusing luck with skill?
Old 11-30-2018, 02:55 PM   #319
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Confusing luck with skill?
Hmmm, could play a part. There’s more to why I pierced that though. It’s theme appropriate too. Think back on some points I’ve been making.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-30-2018, 02:57 PM   #320
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

You two get a room.

Tags
10pgs of knuk posts, 24hr bender, 72hr bender, @karaoke finish him, back to kill the site4 good, gofund 4 a new life for knuck, nobody cares, pm bags for details, sral bodies, trust fund baby is back