Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2014, 08:47 PM   #61
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol member when that faggot dlb said premier bought one of his beats.

Haha.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:29 PM   #62
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
https://soundcloud.com/malachi-thomas/sp3ll

i know its complete trash lol

i was tryna use like this loop i tried to chop or fl chopped for me
its not that bad theres no drums tho

im gonna teach you how to take big pieces and arrange them first

think like puzzles. im gonna give you a puzzle with big pieces for you to put together. as you advance you will be able to do bigger puzzles with smaller puzzle pieces if that makes sense

i failed making the vid yesterday while it was rendering i x'ed out like a retard and lost one

but now that i know what sample im gonna use it will be easier to make

i got you soon

practice arranging drums in the mean time tho. something that is good to do is recreate classic break drums.

that video cuts some of them short, but that has alot of classic breakbeats used in hip hop, they are named in the description of that vid so you can search them out

a way you can improve your own drum programming, is to try and play along with those, with your own drums, make your own arrangements to match those or as close as you can at least for now, so you notice the patterns and similairities where alot of the drumsounds happen

like a kick on the 1 beat, a snare on the 2.

it might be better if i made pics instead of vids with arrows

i dunno

i got you soon tho
Old 01-08-2014, 10:53 PM   #63
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

How much work do u put in to this when u were learnin @uh-oh

also can i see some of your beats just for some listening purposes

Last edited by Malachi; 01-08-2014 at 11:52 PM.
Malachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 04:02 PM   #64
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future

uppin for @uh-oh
Old 01-11-2014, 05:46 PM   #65
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

im gonna try and do it again tomorrow

puttin that and the topical tourney off today lol. in chill modeeeeee
Old 01-13-2014, 05:22 PM   #66
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

wussgood @uh-oh or did u have to move it back a lil hah
Old 01-13-2014, 07:10 PM   #67
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

gotta move it back my bad man

was watching football and chilling yesterday, and work killed me today

i think i only have a half day tomorrow

expect something by this weekend at least, but probably sooner
Old 01-13-2014, 07:11 PM   #68
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

nah man its cool
im glad im gettin any help with this shit at all.
take yo time haha
Old 01-18-2014, 02:52 PM   #69
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Uh oh you got any drum machines?
Old 01-18-2014, 03:00 PM   #70
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i have the mpd16

they dont make it anymore, but its basically exactly an mpd18

and i had the mpd32 but broke it.

they aint drum machines tho as much as a controller. like a glorified keyboard. they dont have sounds or any computer in them. you cant do anything with them without a computer and a program like FL studio

you can just use it to control fl studio basically

i never use it tho. its easier to just use my mouse

but yo i havent forgotten about this, the program i got i downloaded a cracked version, and everytime i try and save videos now it encounters an error and closes down

it worked the first couple times tho, so im gonna uninstall it and reinstall it see if that helps
Old 01-18-2014, 10:42 PM   #71
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i have the mpd16

they dont make it anymore, but its basically exactly an mpd18

and i had the mpd32 but broke it.

they aint drum machines tho as much as a controller. like a glorified keyboard. they dont have sounds or any computer in them. you cant do anything with them without a computer and a program like FL studio

you can just use it to control fl studio basically

i never use it tho. its easier to just use my mouse

but yo i havent forgotten about this, the program i got i downloaded a cracked version, and everytime i try and save videos now it encounters an error and closes down

it worked the first couple times tho, so im gonna uninstall it and reinstall it see if that helps
what bout MPC
those seem popular
Old 01-19-2014, 02:52 AM   #72
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i want one

the mpcs and maschines are legit

you can do anything they can do in FL studio tho

i just want one so its more hands on. but their isnt any real advantage to having one over software
Old 01-19-2014, 03:05 AM   #73
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

whos your fav producer?
Old 01-19-2014, 11:48 AM   #74
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

premier

but my style is completely different then premo's. mainly because everytime i've tried i fall short, and any internet or amateur beatmakers i've come across who try and make premo like beats always seems like they are falling short if that makes sense

like premo is a master of stabs, but he incorporates them with looped segments too, and some minor shit he plays out on the keys.

the reason he is my favorite is because im a big fan of "less is more". premiers beats alot of the time are very simple. in saying that, they aren't simple at all. but hmm

like premier will have a complex 2-4 bar loop. maybe a minor change up now and then. but thats his whole beat. what makes him DOPE is that he can build a 2-4 bar loop, that NEVER GETS OLD. it keeps looping, and its like everytime it comes around, you know exactly what sounds are gonna trigger, but its STILL dope.
Old 01-19-2014, 02:35 PM   #75
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

what about kkanye

like i never really cared about beats unless they were real dope

until like i was listening to kanyes full proects and then i was like wow

like diamonds from sierra leonne i love that
and lucifer he produced for jay z

here a cool vid

Old 01-19-2014, 04:38 PM   #76
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

word kanye's top 10 in my opinion

kanye has a ton of classic beats, in my opinion

i put him up there with just about anybody
Old 01-19-2014, 07:46 PM   #77
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

@uh-oh youll think ull figure this shit by about monday?
Old 01-19-2014, 07:48 PM   #78
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad that you're this impatient with everyone.
Old 01-19-2014, 07:52 PM   #79
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
I'm glad that you're this impatient with everyone.
;)
Old 01-24-2014, 07:00 PM   #80
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

welll @uh-oh

Tags
become one w/ buttplug, lower tier scissorfags, meth induced tutorial, stole swamp things walkman, the zen of sodomy and cake