Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2024, 08:05 PM   #41
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
But he doesn’t have anybody else. Literally nobody
Even if this is true he should spend time figuring out how to get that, get out there (either online or irl) instead of building up resentment and anger for all the people he don't like. Or, you know, only stick to text and replying to people he gets along with. It really is that simple to lead a healthier online life if you don't got anyone irl.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 09:30 PM   #42
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Will you stfu he’s your dad man
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 09:38 PM   #43
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
Will you stfu he’s your dad man
Talking to me? Ye, you're right on the money. This site has too much activity as is. See y'all in a month or so

(look how easy it is, Dia)

Old 01-07-2024, 01:30 AM   #44
Regulator

Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator

lol how is it anger when I only went after the people that attacked me, and was way to angry in the first place, I match energy if you fuck with me, I'll fuck you eventually.

this person was not ready, but acted like they was, don't be about that energy if you can't handle the response. you act like I'm out here exposing mf's for the hell of it.

I wasn't leniate on the guy because he was selling wolf tickets and wasn't really going to do shit. they was telling me and ecouraging me to do more but I have to hold some back for leverage.

I mean when your on that energy, and on top of dead relative jokes, you just asked for it.

I gave that guy a courtesy of a warning but he didn't listen.

Last edited by Regulator; 01-07-2024 at 01:41 AM.
Regulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 02:12 AM   #45
Regulator

Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator

Also backed down a lot because he was clearly going through shit I showed mercy to someone that was just talking shit about a relative that just died
Old 01-07-2024, 02:20 AM   #46
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

@Diode can you do your job already
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 03:01 AM   #47
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

"I match energy if you fuck with me"

This is why they fuck with you, dude. You're literally posting on one of the most toxic online communities that exist, and some people love fucking with personal stuff. No joke, there's 4chan-levels of trolling going on and that's nothing new. If you react by getting emotional disc and certain people is worthy of getting ignored. Unfortunately, having access to information holds even greater responsibility on your end, especially when dealing with shit such as the shit you've been facing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
Also backed down a lot because he was clearly going through shit I showed mercy to someone that was just talking shit about a relative that just died
Welcome to the world of toxic masculinity and some of its people that find it funny. This is why I don't share too personal shit on here. I've shared some and that's it.

Last edited by Objective; 01-07-2024 at 03:05 AM.
Old 01-07-2024, 03:16 AM   #48
Regulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
"I match energy if you fuck with me"

This is why they fuck with you, dude. You're literally posting on one of the most toxic online communities that exist, and some people love fucking with personal stuff. No joke, there's 4chan-levels of trolling going on and that's nothing new. If you react by getting emotional disc and certain people is worthy of getting ignored. Unfortunately, having access to information holds even greater responsibility on your end, especially when dealing with shit such as the shit you've been facing.

Welcome to the world of toxic masculinity and some of its people that find it funny. This is why I don't share too personal shit on here. I've shared some and that's it.
Well fine if your about that life, be about it, don't act like your about it, when you will not like the response.

I will troll the trolls.

if you got something to hide don't be online huffing and puffing.

Last edited by Regulator; 01-07-2024 at 03:21 AM.
Old 01-07-2024, 04:42 AM   #49
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Well fine if your about that life, be about it, don't act like your about it, when you will not like the response.

I will troll the trolls.

if you got something to hide don't be online huffing and puffing.
Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls is a tale as old as internet. I got nothing to hide, that's not what it's about. I'm also simply just having a casual conversation rn, you're free to disagree with everything I said and I'm fine with that. I'm out of this convo tho, you do what you think is best for you.

Old 01-07-2024, 04:51 AM   #50
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Also @Regulator. I'm sorry for your loss, man. Take care, dude

Old 01-07-2024, 08:14 AM   #51
Regulator

This ain’t the community to bow down and let the trolls win that’s for sure I got the ban on the other site so the trolls win and will not have any consequences for their trolling because if you ban to get rid of trolling you got to ban the whole Damn site

I didn’t lose anyone recently but they will run with it until it’s way old

Last edited by Regulator; 01-07-2024 at 08:17 AM.
Old 01-07-2024, 08:20 PM   #52
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
This ain’t the community to bow down and let the trolls win that’s for sure I got the ban on the other site so the trolls win and will not have any consequences for their trolling because if you ban to get rid of trolling you got to ban the whole Damn site

I didn’t lose anyone recently but they will run with it until it’s way old
It's a question of what's good to do for yourself, not the opposite. It isn't about winning or losing at all, interacting and being part of it is a lose/lose situation. Playful banter without going too far is one thing but besides of that... We're all basically 30+ at this point, so being mindful and finding peace within yourself going forward is the lesson to take away from this. Maturity, so to say. There's a reason most people grow into that as they age, and it is because it's simply just a better and more peaceful way of living life for yourself, no one else. Why not focus on tranquility along with positive influences like writing and meaningful connections, and just ignore the rest?

Last edited by Objective; 01-07-2024 at 08:24 PM.
Old 01-08-2024, 12:14 AM   #53
Regulator

Quote:
It's a question of what's good to do for yourself, not the opposite. It isn't about winning or losing at all, interacting and being part of it is a lose/lose situation. Playful banter without going too far is one thing but besides of that... We're all basically 30+ at this point, so being mindful and finding peace within yourself going forward is the lesson to take away from this. Maturity, so to say. There's a reason most people grow into that as they age, and it is because it's simply just a better and more peaceful way of living life for yourself, no one else. Why not focus on tranquility along with positive influences like writing and meaningful connections, and just ignore the rest?
You realize it's their side that went too far right? I got banned for defending myself. bunch of soft ass trolls over there.

scratch that, a few soft trolls over there LOL. activity has significally dropped too, before I got banned I would have to scroll through several hundred pages to get to my last comment, I can navigate to a few pages, to the last comment I made ROFL.
Old 01-08-2024, 02:36 AM   #54
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

It doesn't matter who did what. When it comes down to it the only thing that matters is that you yourself do healthy shit for yourself.

Let all the drama go, just drop everything and focus on what gives you something substantial in return. Interacting with people you don't get along with or focusing on retaliation/revenge won't do you any favors even if you're justified in doing so.

Look at the bigger picture and stay productive, focus on other shit than stuff that brings you down. You'll be much better off for it.

Old 01-08-2024, 08:12 AM   #55
Regulator

You have no idea what's going on LOL.

But thanks, brethern.
Old 01-08-2024, 08:13 AM   #56
Regulator

I will say if that site ever breaks, no one around there will know how to fix it,I will say, maybe killer spree can figure it out. MF don't even know how to set up forums properly.

he was clearly threatened thinking I was trying to get admin again, I will never admin there not even if asked. idgaf if the site breaks tommorow, good luck finding someone to fix it, cuz no one cares enough.

killer spree really thinks he's the one that keep the place going the last several years, which is complete bull shit, because he does not have the skill set required to keep a site going.

it requires more than a user title and playing admin.

Last edited by Regulator; 01-08-2024 at 08:16 AM.
Old 01-08-2024, 08:18 AM   #57
Regulator

Killer spree is a legit clown, wished I would have listened to illunatic.
Old 01-08-2024, 09:41 AM   #58
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Please stop. Your words are so mean
Old 01-08-2024, 09:41 AM   #59
Kill Spree

Quote:
It doesn't matter who did what. When it comes down to it the only thing that matters is that you yourself do healthy shit for yourself.

Let all the drama go, just drop everything and focus on what gives you something substantial in return. Interacting with people you don't get along with or focusing on retaliation/revenge won't do you any favors even if you're justified in doing so.

Look at the bigger picture and stay productive, focus on other shit than stuff that brings you down. You'll be much better off for it.
Thank you for talking to my brother Dia. I think text chat battle forums are bad for his health
Old 01-08-2024, 11:10 AM   #60
Regulator

My health is fine