Old 12-02-2020, 02:10 PM   #1
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future
Default Video (3rd verse)

Last edited by Sharp; 12-02-2020 at 03:32 PM. Reason: removing S for embed
Unfukwitable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 02:42 PM   #2
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Dope

A doll can be naked and never feel shy or sexualized or degraded
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:00 PM   #3
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Battle Record: 3-3

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

Yo this is actually good. Props
All 3 voices blended well, ill beat

Bumping again just now
Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 09:33 AM   #4
Burd
Henchman

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Burd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant futureBurd has a brilliant future

This was fire bro
Burd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 11:29 AM   #5
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

Playlisted
Old 12-04-2020, 11:58 AM   #6
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout View Post
Playlisted
lol ok calm down

A doll can be naked and never feel shy or sexualized or degraded
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 12:03 PM   #7
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod of War View Post
lol ok calm down
Lmao
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 12:08 PM   #8
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Well I wasn't sure on day one

Second day though, third listen. Playlisted
Shit is catchy
Old 12-04-2020, 03:39 PM   #9
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Appreciate it yall bout to drop another video tn
Old 12-04-2020, 07:08 PM   #10
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Fire.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 10:16 PM   #11
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

This is fucking awful. It isn’t fire. Do me a favor and post the lyrics for this shit so I can have a good laugh.

I commend your attempts at making music, but I’m afraid whatever is influencing your style is of the poorest of qualities and your taste has been reenforced by others with similarly poor taste. Your words are hallow and nearly void of ANY substance. Tf are you saying?

Matter fact dog, here’s a pencil. Go home, write some shit, make it suspenseful and don’t come back until something dope hits you.

Last edited by dull boy; 12-04-2020 at 10:20 PM.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 11:31 PM   #12
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Perhaps I was too harsh. Whoever produced this video did a bang up job. You’re the only one of the trio of rappers featured here who appears to have any hope of being good at it. Lyrics aren’t the end all be all of music, they’re just what I tend to place emphasis on.
Old 12-06-2020, 08:18 AM   #13
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Perhaps I was too harsh. Whoever produced this video did a bang up job. You’re the only one of the trio of rappers featured here who appears to have any hope of being good at it. Lyrics aren’t the end all be all of music, they’re just what I tend to place emphasis on.
I wont expect you to understand the essence of whats going on.... if you have music videos of your own you should post it and show me how its done
Old 12-06-2020, 08:54 AM   #14
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves now

nothing wrong with making a music video and trying to get it views, but let's not act like there's some sort of esoteric deeper meaning that the average listener wouldn't understand here
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 04:22 PM   #15
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
I wont expect you to understand the essence of whats going on.... if you have music videos of your own you should post it and show me how its done
The essence lol Who authorized this type of wilin’?
Old 12-07-2020, 09:12 PM   #16
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

So you were the nigga singing and the dude on the last ‘verse’?

It’s prett dope, cool video edit positive thing is that is sounds like a lot of that type of music that gets popular... negative is it sounds like a lot of that music that gets popular and there are thousands of people who do that and sound like that.

Feel me? But regardless pretty dope.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:26 PM   #17
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I watched it again and thats really dope, the guy shooting it did a good job with the lights and whatever... and whoever edited and put it all together to turn a bunch of people bouncing around under black lights and acting tough to all put that together.

but for real the problem is you aren't doing anything special... I like it and good for you but you arent
Old 12-16-2020, 03:06 PM   #18
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Well let's not get ahead of ourselves now

nothing wrong with making a music video and trying to get it views, but let's not act like there's some sort of esoteric deeper meaning that the average listener wouldn't understand here
theres depth in everything in life.
Old 12-16-2020, 03:06 PM   #19
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
The essence lol Who authorized this type of wilin’?
so I see you have nothing to display in your defense?
Old 12-16-2020, 04:10 PM   #20
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
theres depth in everything in life.

and your video has depth because it exists? which makes it special how?

look

bud

I've worked with plenty of vocalists, rappers included, and there's nothing wrong with what you're doing - I support it even - but lets not act like there's anything crazy that dull was missing there
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote