Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

No, the person who holds office definitely has a huge influence on what does and does not change.

You're being silly.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:03 PM   #42
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

uhhh no im not....... im telling you bro..... most the shit that the president does is mindless shit and for real for real any legislation thats going to change in america happens in the local state area and even smaller in towns and cities...... the only thing the president can decide right is like FEDERAL cases...... shit on a national level...... for the normal citizen in america shit gets decided in like smaller areas like state level or even smaller in county and city and towns....... so no i dont think holding office as president really makes any difference..... its all a fucking joke really just to get people interested and shit and boost like ratings on television programs shit.... its all bull shit really..... sorry to burst ya bubble kid
Old 11-09-2016, 05:06 PM   #43
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I know all of that. I'm well versed in the American political system...but to say whoever is president is not important is bullshit, President's have the ability to make very important changes.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:09 PM   #44
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

nah man they dont they only hold office for 4 years possibly 8.... but for real they cant do shit it takes ages in america for anything to change..... its different then europe..... in europe or uk er whereever your from the fucking prime minister can just be like fuck it and change the whole system because they dont get voted into office regularly whereas in america every four years the president changes or max 8 years and fuck it theres nothing they can do about it..... even if they had the power to abuse not much would change..... president trump is basically a fucking puppet in a huge system in america where nothing changes very often.....im telling you man he aint going to make much a difference in average american lives....
Old 11-09-2016, 05:26 PM   #45
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
It clearly wasn't rigged tho.

That was just a pre-emptive excuse Trump supporters used in case he lost.

As for Hillary supporters crying about it, just stfu.

It's done, he's going to be President...what will be, will be.

I'm actually a little bit excited, in a perverse sort of way.
the DNC was absolutely rigged. the media did their best to rig the general election by swaying public opinion with biased coverage.

beyond that nah.

as for the presidents power, 99 percent of his job is signing legislation the senate and shit put forward. if he want's to do anything he has to basically get them to do it for him. like obama taking all those private meetings with senators and shit to get obamacare done.

but he's basically just the power of veto and signing shit in, he's the commander in chief, and he's basically our lead diplomat lol.

beyond that nah. he isn't emperor trump

edit- also appointing supreme court justices
Old 11-09-2016, 05:30 PM   #46
2tripple0
death warmed over

uhhh yeah right thats just what i said.... basically....
Old 11-09-2016, 05:35 PM   #47
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i skimmed but it seemed you were talking more on the local level

where shit actually effects you which is right

i just wish everything was more local. more state rights, less federal over-governance
Old 11-09-2016, 05:53 PM   #48
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the DNC was absolutely rigged. the media did their best to rig the general election by swaying public opinion with biased coverage.

beyond that nah.

as for the presidents power, 99 percent of his job is signing legislation the senate and shit put forward. if he want's to do anything he has to basically get them to do it for him. like obama taking all those private meetings with senators and shit to get obamacare done.

but he's basically just the power of veto and signing shit in, he's the commander in chief, and he's basically our lead diplomat lol.

The power of veto is an enormous power...there's no 'just' about it. And I know there'll be no Emperor Trump, like there was no Emperor Obama. Doesn't work that way.

Also @2tripple0 the prime minister of the UK gets elected every 5 years, he has to take changes to parliament. He or she can't just change shit when he or she feels like it either.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:54 PM   #49
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

beyond that nah.

Oh word, the DNC was rigged...the general election was not. Media decide who they favour and are biased toward them in every election, nothing new.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:03 PM   #50
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
shut up man.... nobody cares who the president is..... you really think whoever the president is is going to change anyone...... you really think people are going to change who they are because of who is president........no they wont...... its like you said about obama he'll get some things changed and other things he wont..... but in the end whoever you are inside is really what it amounts to.... not who holds office..... my friend used to tell me right it aint about where you are its WHO you are.... i believe him cause its true, it dont matter where you are its WHO you are... bitches...
Don't you live in England though, Captain America?
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:07 PM   #51
2tripple0
death warmed over

aye i agree with you actually a lot of politicians hands are tied...... people sometimes say shit like why isnt obama helping us... or why doesnt god do sumn about it...... in reality i bet they would but at the same time they cant cause they hands is tied.....
Old 11-10-2016, 12:34 AM   #52
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
It clearly wasn't rigged tho.

That was just a pre-emptive excuse Trump supporters used in case he lost.

As for Hillary supporters crying about it, just stfu.

It's done, he's going to be President...what will be, will be.

I'm actually a little bit excited, in a perverse sort of way.

Uh oh answered this adequately.

But I mean ur a foreigner so u don't know the way the media covered for her on absolutely everything.

Not to mention the fact CNN gave her a heads up on future debate points.

Oh. N the conspiring inside the demo party to blatantly sabotage that Benedict Bernie Sanders Arnold's ass up.

Clearly amazing feat by Trump.

This is proof that our system still works.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 06:32 AM   #53
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco Bishop View Post
Uh oh answered this adequately.

But I mean ur a foreigner so u don't know the way the media covered for her on absolutely everything.

Not to mention the fact CNN gave her a heads up on future debate points.

Oh. N the conspiring inside the demo party to blatantly sabotage that Benedict Bernie Sanders Arnold's ass up.

Clearly amazing feat by Trump.

This is proof that our system still works.
I have all the major American networks, I know they were pro Hillary. They are always biased...I honestly didn't notice a major increase in bias this time, but I'll take your word for it.