Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 05:18 PM   #181
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Holy Ghost Of Holy Spirit

Holy Ghost of Holy spirit//holy ghost of holy spirit holy ghost of holy spirit//
You killed the Egyptian firstborns with two wrongs don't make a right, and treat others like you want to be treated
Your malevolent and benevolent; good and evil; yet never bad
Your as soft as a pillow and as sharp as a knife; gold and silver
Every death you've took from the egyptian firstborns you birthed in people
You killed many egyptian firstborns with a good spirit; birthing a spirit purer than good//
I am a psychic with righteous tongues; impossible tongue; impossible puns
For I am a malevolent serpent with jealousy in my heart; birth envy to take it away//..

For I am THE HOLY SPIRIT; a spirit of pure good relinquishment//
Singing sailing black ships in the heart of June with heart and tune//
I'm a malevolent serpent with worship purpose for YAHWEH's fellowship
Everyday I pray in my head and mind for divine in white and angel wings//
For I LOVE GOD with all my heart and soul..our love is bold
For without GOD we are lost in a abandoned ship with heart of blasphemous//
Protagonist//antagonist//terrorists//serial killers/journalists//and burning ships//
Learn to live with a worth of christ//save a life with the white evening light//..

For you live once in a white holocaust ghost worshiping the holy ghost//
White clouds burst into flames//a black ship hovers and sails in the sky//..

For I am a angel in the night..
Old 08-15-2019, 12:38 PM   #182
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Demon Dog -

Demon dog, devouring plagues in a sanctuary of breathing raptors'
Sea the rapture with sea disaster, I am a master of languages..
I am a master of languages, devour plagues of white clouds floating in the sky
I devour blue skies with blue depression, I am a demon dog with seas of envy
Devour green grasses' of earth, burn the rapture at birth
I am a master of birth, the disaster of worth..
Burn languages of the Spanish language to dust and ash; than laugh at tables
I am a brown fable in the white clouds of the world; open and close doors to other dimensions..
I am ascension, the white-yellow plague in indigo lakes; indigo streams
Burn biblical plagues to dust and ash; my tongue bites the tusk of a biblical tongue..
I am a master of language arts, Noah's Ark was build in 365 days..
Burn a plague to dust and ash, burn a plague to dust and ash...
Burn a plague to dust and ash..burn a plague to dust and ash..
Burn a plague to dust and ash..burn a plague to dust and ash..
Burn a plague to dust and ash..burn a plague to dust and ash...

Burn a plague to dust and ash..

For I am a demon dog with semon drawn..
Old 08-15-2019, 03:21 PM   #183
Sinacog
Satan

The Snake and Mouse - ...

There was once' a snake and mouse; under ember skies; december night
The snake loved the mouse; holding and sleeping with his blanket under moonlight
The mouse hated the snake; with fury and rage; the words of a sage..
Burning with fate..the words of his saint burned in the snakes eyes until' he was snake eyes..
For the snake loved when the mouse hated him; with fury and rage'
Burning with hate, burning with fate, burning with faith, burning with rage'
The mouse went through the snakes hole; and was cold
The snake ate him whole; and was cold..

And the Sun melted the landscape with furious rage'..
Old 08-15-2019, 05:44 PM   #184
Sinacog
Satan

Spiritual song -

I am a spiritual warlord with a tusk sword; I am a flower that blossoms in the night
I am shining as bright as two stars; I am a witch in the night's bliss moon
Forever I am cursed by a witch's tongue; holding my invisible tongue for handsome ransom
Save me my mother, or lord and savior Jesus Christ; for God AKA dog does not listen
I am a blissful moon holding a sinning song in a witch's tongue
Beautiful pictures are broken in half; witch's and wizards and warlocks and invisible teleporting blue demons have a laugh....

And here I sit laughing my demonic aura off; laughing at insane men
I love pussy; give me pink beautiful rose pussy; plush my nose with pushing daisy roses nose bleed blissful moon......

For I am in love with a demon; in love with his semon
Beautiful pictures of this demon are wrote in ash and grain..
For I LOVE DEMONS, BLISSING DEMONS KISSING SCREAMING
LIVING BREATHING FOR ME! LIVING AND BREATHING FOR ME!
For I LOVE DEMONS, and I love Semon/Sea Men
I love pussy, and I love death..

and I hate living..

THE END GOOD-BYE...
Old 08-15-2019, 11:13 PM   #185
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure what you meant.

The dragon (?) in your anime GIF sig is a bit chonk. I think you should write less about Jesus Dragons, senpai, and write more about Dragon Jesus.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 08-23-2019, 08:56 PM   #186
Sinacog
Satan

Default Lion Tamer

Lion tamer, lion tamer; I am a flame in a mouse trap
Grace of a god with a lion's tail and mane sniffing' cocaine
I'm a lion in Africa; attacking a rhinoceros with fury and rage
I am a cage; I am the rage trapped in a elephant with a lion's mane
I am a lion, I am a mouse with a lion's mane; sniffin' cocaine
I am sinister rage; sinister rage trapped inside a cage by a flame
I am a flame of a flame; flames inside of a flame; hell's flame
Hell's sun; hell's sun; hell's sun in ecliptic; monolithic monastery obelisk...
Old 08-24-2019, 01:10 AM   #187
Sinacog
Satan

Default Angels vs. Demons

Angel -

I am a Angel with a mighty white sword; a sword of light
Conquering plight in empyrean skies; embers of light in a december night
I am a angel of light; a angel of wrath and rage
Bring forth God's light from his birth of white
For I am a day and night sky with empyrean light
December nights in december skies; december white
For I am a Angel of light; with a mighty white light sword
Vanquishing accord of demons with anguish screaming
For I am a Angel of light; with a mighty white light sword
I use a sword of white light to vanquish demons in plight...

Demons -

I am a demon with claws and maws; and black magic
I am trajedy; I am torturous; scorching flames
I am scorching flames; scorching hell's flame
Scorching hell's flame; burns people in a cauldron of fire
Feel my rage when I stab a person with a pitchfork
My force of claws and maws tears through skin
I am a demon from hell; oceans' of flames
Oceans' of flames; I am a demon from hell
For I am a demon from hell with a pitch fork in hand
I am torturing people by skinning them alive...
Old 08-24-2019, 01:44 AM   #188
slecht
Twitter: @ricanjq

Battle Record: 4-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

Rough draft?
Old 08-24-2019, 03:01 AM   #189
Sinacog
Satan

Default Angels and Demons Pt.2

Angel -

I am a Angel with a white soul; with white wings and a basilisk tongue
I am a white sword; a white sword in war with gray blue metal swords
Hold accord with one hundred swords; blue/blew accord with sharp metal swords
I am a angelic warlord with a golden rainbow halo; a rainbow halo with wings
I am a rainbow halo with wings; a rainbow halo with wings
A rainbow halo with wings; a dove in a night sky
I am a dove in a night sky; a white dove in a night sky
I am a dove in a night sky; a white dove in a night sky

Demon -

I am a demon from hell; torturing people with a scimitar
I am a demon from hell; possessing people in a blue cathedral
I've killed hundreds of people with cathedrals and steeples
I have no equal; I am evil and lethal and deceitful
I am a demon from hell; I am a demon with a scimitar
I am a demon from hell; I am a demon with a scimitar
I've killed thousands of people with a cathedral steeple
I am possessing people from hell; than sending them to hell

Old 08-24-2019, 08:59 AM   #190
Sinacog
Satan

Default Dragon Pen

Dragon lakes, millions of dragon offspring on the shores of The Atlantic; drinking cold water
Drinking cold water, drinking cold harbor; somber and heartless; a black dark cathedral catharsis
They are worshiped in monoliths by obelisks; solemn lips and throat burst red and yellow and orange flames
I am a blue frost dragon; exhaling icy smoke; and inhaling icy smoke; spewing fire and ice
For I am a blue frost dragon; daggars emit to pierce through white frost armor; yet defense is powerful
We devour branches and apples of soldiers from their family trees; trajedy green leaves
For I am a blue frost dragon; emiting blue daggars from my lips and tongue; and throat; spewing blue frost flames
I've devoured 600 soldiers in one flying; as I burn through the shield defenses of soldiers...

For I am a blue frost dragon from hell..
Old 08-24-2019, 11:18 AM   #191
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Nah man we gotta post links now. Too many open pieces with no food.

Old 08-24-2019, 01:06 PM   #192
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

They said Angels and Demons Pt. 1 could not be topped but here we are. Honestly can't say which piece is better.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 08-24-2019, 06:34 PM   #193
Sinacog
Satan

Default Copy Cat (and other work by Sinacog)

Locked and loaded, got a nickelodeon gun the size of a nickel plated ten belly button ring nine
Concubine music, awesome rhyme student; rhyme profusely in the heat of day; than breeze free away
For I am wildabeast that shields a priest; a Columbine music with awful rhyme music
I cut the dog cat bitch collar off my dog; kicked it in the shin/chin; stepped on it's eyes with heels; than stepped on my floor with heels
I am a awesome rhymer from alzheimer's school; pop rhymers in callbacks of duels
Awesome rule; rhymer with a pension for lust thrust; bold lust thrust carve a carbon copy to dust
I am a awesome rhymer from the heart of school; made out with a cool girl in a devil's dress
She said 'yes' than she said 'yes'; pour liquor from a grape vine than bust nines
For I love rhymes; love rhymes; love baby rhymes; flipping shit in a apostle's house
Carbon copy mouse; pop a collar round than dog house a moth's plane with Baal reign
For I'm a Baal reign, a Baal reign, a Great Dane eating sherbet ice cream from a farm of mommy cows
I am aroused from the breasts of a cow; I suck it sexually and simultaneously masturbate to her crying cow milk
For I love crying cow milk; I love crying cow milk; I love crying cow milk!!!!!!!(yum!)
I love crying cow milk; I love crying emcee's begging for mercy on the streets of Mexico...
Old 08-24-2019, 07:26 PM   #194
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Honestly this has to stop. I’m preparing to drop a piece and I don’t want any distractions.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:42 PM   #195
Sinacog
Satan

Default Black Devil

I am a lax black devil, holding a black metal sword; battling evil demons
I sought seasons from the law of the universe; unfound seasons with burst flames...
I am flames; I the flames of a ring of fire; hold a ring of fire with a ring of sire
Clouded thoughts of a apostle's lot; lock the eyes of medusa than give her the sun
For I am the one; a devil and dog demon from hell's flames dimension; from hell
I cut the shroud of turin at birth with a accidental claw claw; claw the size of a obelisk
I'm a monolith; a obelisk with impossible suns; impossible suns; purple and black orange yellow suns
Sought suns; suns from impossible suns; sought sinful suns with sinful suns
I am a black devil and dog demon; dripping semon from my tongue; seamen/semon is sung
Free as the sun; locked and loaded with sought and roses; sought a roses...
Pocked full of roses; pocket full of roses; monoliths made of red brick; sunk into hell's magma
Hell's magma; hell's flame; sought medusa in green flames; than slash her in half with a giant blade...
I am a sought demon; a destiny from hell; a destiny from hell; a destiny from a nightmare realm
A destiny from a nightmare realm; I sought demons as a black devil and dog demon than dripped semon...
I'm a black devil and dog demon; I have anguish demons screaming; battle anguish demons screaming
Anguish demons screaming; besieging the suns; besieging the suns; seaing the sun
I am a monolith to a flame; a black devil and dog demon; sought anguish screaming
I am anguish screaming; I am anguish screaming; I have demons anguish screaming...
Old 08-25-2019, 12:30 AM   #196
slecht

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

Sought suns; suns from impossible suns; sought sinful suns with sinful suns
I am a black devil and dog demon; dripping semon from my tongue; seamen/semon is sung

Ok, I' m done.

what the fuck????
Old 08-25-2019, 12:31 AM   #197
slecht

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

Post some links.
Old 08-25-2019, 12:31 AM   #198
slecht

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

are you trolling, Shodan?
Old 08-25-2019, 02:25 AM   #199
Sinacog
Satan

Default Hell's Cry

There was once a dog demon from a nightmare realm from a dimension
He had ascension; redemption in heaven's wings; heaven's wings
He sought airplanes; plummeted them from airplane skies
He flew across singing mountains and valleys on a hungry night
I am a dog demon from a nightmare realm of another dimension
I have ascension; redemption in heaven's wings; heaven's wings
I am traveling to hell on hell's horseback; pretending to killmyself
Hell's portal opened; I sought glass back; glass back bludgoned
I am a demon dog from a nightmare realm traveling to hell
I will plummet hell to smithereens into a icy vortex of tornadoes
I kill 100 demons in hell; with ice winds and sandstorms
Demons hang themselves; when I tell them they have tortured many people
I am a dog demon from the nightmare realm; killing demons
Anguish is screaming; anguish is screaming; atrophy is besieged
I am a dog demon from a nightmare realm; I am a dog demon from a nightmare realm
I killed many demons in hell; I killed many demons from hell..

I plummet them to the nightmare realm where I torture them to smithereens...
Old 08-25-2019, 03:13 AM   #200
Sinacog
Satan

Default Nightmare Realm

I'm a demon from the nightmare realm; holding a pitchfork and sword
Sharp forked tongue; sharp forked tongue; sharped forked tongue
Sharp forked tongue; I am omniscient pen'; duel with a den of lions
Conglomerate pen'; zygote pen dragon'; zygote pen' dragon
I am zygote pen dragon; zygote pen dragon; onyx stature
I am rapture; raptor with three horns; duel with destiny
Precipice monoliths atop of obelisks with pointy tusks
Dusk until dawn; monolith monastery's burned to a crisp
I am a obelisk with tusks the size of bubonic plagues
Sought sonnets; smoked blue chronic; than blue chronic
For I am a demom from hell; hold hell's accord
Sharp metal sword; sharp metal sword; sharp metal sword
Hold accord to demons in hell; fought twin lions with horns
I am a demon with three horns; obelisks and monoliths
Obelisks and monoliths; twin pen' dragon zygote demon
Dragon zygote demon; hold accord to demon accord
Demon accord; hold accord to demon pen' dragon
Dragon pen' demon with twin swords the size of monoliths...
Monolith stature; monastery's monolith; monastery's monolith
Monastery's monolith; sought missionary missionaries
For I am a missionary missionary from a pen dragon' pen
Pen dragon den; pen dragon' demon from; force of hell...
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1