Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
Accomplishments:
- Walked past New York Stock Exchange
- Once stood in elevator with Pierce Brosnan
- Wished Happy Birthday in local newspaper
Goooooodbye

Although elevator with Brosnan is a flex for me
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 12:51 PM   #22
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

props for putting lots of thoughts into this but it does seems a bit excessive. i just want to write lulz. online accolades won't help me buy a second home.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 01:24 PM   #23
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Corleone, I hate you the most
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 11:02 PM   #24
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Was there sarcasm here?
Thought it was obv. Idk
Old 06-13-2020, 11:24 PM   #25
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Can I get some verification for that Rolling Stones shit?
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 11:34 PM   #26
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Corleone, I hate you the most
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 01:02 AM   #27
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

It's cool, so you have a horrible battle record I understand and you suck hella dick, lol but you gotta respect the fact that I don't give a fuck, if not, my next few albums will be about all of you sucking penis for bandwidth and pretty much anything you've possibly ever had in your life.. and I'll through some artwork inside the album cover with you all butt ass naked, capturing the moments I've poured sedatives in your drinks just so I could sodimize you, lmfao.. so stfu

and I'd get away with that too, and still get my cock sucked in the court room and that's only if I chose to show up at that "subjective" (@sharp) hearing. Power that, homos and keep hope alive.. not everyone is gay and is of lesser power than you.

P.S.. don't even bite my idea or endorse it. I'll be using that idea for my new website named : hiphop-central.com you ungrateful fucks. It's no wonder none of us true big namers post here and that's been the exact issue with this website over the past two decades. You guys have always sucked and that will always be that, lol.

Next time, don't bother to send me emails in hopes that I'd post on your fag website. :) Fuck netcees.org and had it not been for Ignorant Prodigy telling me to fall back on not ripping a new asshole into your whole roster back when you guys had that site battle with U.G (Da Underground) I would have been shitted on this website and would have never of even posted here. Consider yourselves lucky because none of you would of been able to bounce back from the lyrical ass whipping that I would of put on all of you single handedly and let's not talk about mic skills, because I would of tore an asshole in all of you so bad in a battle, the records alone would of been ill enough to distribute in stores worldwide, lmfao.

I would of made each and everyone of you famous, off lyrically destroying you had "distro kid" and "tune core" had been around during those days and had people throughout they're neighborhoods listening to the whole netcees.org roster getting annihilated on the microphone by myself alone as if it were a new Nas album, lolol. Fuck you, you should all pay me to even post here.
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 02:17 AM   #28
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
You are.. your family has just been lying to you this whole time. You suffer from chromes' disease and the prescription to the medicine that was prescribed to you as a child was undoubtedly destroyed by your parents to preserve your secret.
Lmao...At least I don't lie about bein' affiliated with Wu nigga, & just skimmed over shit did you say 20,000+ wins, no losses? If so c'mon yo...let's be real here.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 02:37 AM   #29
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Lmao...At least I don't lie about bein' affiliated with Wu nigga, & just skimmed over shit did you say 20,000+ wins, no losses? If so c'mon yo...let's be real here.
I've never lost in a rap battle bro ham and I've had over hundreds of thousands of rap battles, off and online. Who is lying about being affiliated with WU? Do I have to link up with some WU heads and stomp you out with them just so you could feel better about your jealous traits that you have against me? What do YOU know about hip-hop? Your just a corny little faggott hiding behind a computer screen pretending to be a gangster. And, no, "nigga".. don't even try to play me like I'm soft because you know I have a little past with battling cats online as a kid at fucking 8 years old or something like that, lol. I've done ran the streets and my name rings bells.. everywhere you ask about me, people know me so chill brussel sprout.. lol

Another thing, gold dust.. (lol) I've beaten you like two or three times already in a rap battle from what I could recall on U.G? And you were banned because you were the hot shot that wanted to have a pink slip match against me? But I actually agreed to those terms and won that battle anyways and this was how long ago? nearly 20 years ago or so and your still talking the same old shit to me? lmfao Wow.. your a loser.
Old 06-14-2020, 02:44 AM   #30
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Wow. You are awful.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 02:51 AM   #31
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

“Over hundreds of thousands of rap battles” since 1995 is over 10 a day, every day. That is impressive. Especially that you never lost!
evaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 03:27 AM   #32
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaD View Post
“Over hundreds of thousands of rap battles” since 1995 is over 10 a day, every day. That is impressive. Especially that you never lost!
lol.. what do you want me to say? I use to average like 10-15 battles per day, throughout the net around those days.. sometimes even more, lol. I might of had a few friendly draws in battles to guys like @Rawn MD in the AOL tight freestylers chat room but this was way back in like 1992 or something. I was like fucking 7 years old or something when I first met @Rawn MD online in the AOL tight freestylers chat room and we became close buds over the net. I am 32 years old now, so this was long ago. I maybe had a few draws to my other online bros named "Curse" and "Acid Reflex" when I was like 8 or 9 years old but they were wayyy older then me then. I think those guys were in college by then, lol.
Old 06-14-2020, 03:43 AM   #33
Exis

I believe nothin' you have to say bro, sorry but don't...continue doin' you though.
Old 06-14-2020, 03:52 AM   #34
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
I believe nothin' you have to say bro, sorry but don't...continue doin' you though.
Cool. I never asked of you to co-sign to anything Ive ever stated nor did I ever care whether you believed me or not. I just think your a two faced bastard who was a spoiled runt of a gorgeous springful era that you deserved no part of, pertaining to your old "exoduzt" days on U.G. We never liked you and its no wonder you changed your name from "exoduzt" to "exis" so you could escape your past torment of humiliation from being everyones door step. Peace.
Old 06-14-2020, 04:54 AM   #35
Exis

Was conceived thru rape man, you have shit twisted...was never spoiled.
Old 06-14-2020, 04:56 AM   #36
Exis

& nah only had one alias, Exis... that's it.
Old 06-14-2020, 07:13 AM   #37
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I didn't know I was in the company of text royalty.

I would have dressed for the occasion.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 07:26 AM   #38
Exis

Lol...
Old 06-14-2020, 09:13 AM   #39
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

i wanna see amen vs corleone
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 09:24 AM   #40
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

bb cumplishment

- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a row
- colin jasper nick
-colin kaepernick
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote