Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-17-2018, 02:08 PM   #101
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

A cop should never carry anything less than a 9MM. They’re also trying to make the 9 become universal.
zelti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 02:11 PM   #102
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Yea, 1 9MM round isn't stopping anyone unless shot in the head. And there's been cases where many have even survived that lol.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 02:44 PM   #103
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

@zelti you dodging certain questions on purpose?
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 03:09 PM   #104
zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
@zelti you dodging certain questions on purpose?
You keep reiterating the same questions over and over until I give you the answer you want. You do it in every single thread on this site.
Old 05-17-2018, 03:36 PM   #105
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

not sure what you mean. just trying to get honest answers. can you answer my last question about IA, daniel shaver, is it against your training to shoot once and see if the threat is neutralized before continuing if you're an appropriate distance away? is it against your protocol to shoot someone in the back as they're running away? i'm not trying to get any specific answer. genuinely interested

do you think there should be a punishment for people that call the police in unnecessary situations that potentially endanger law abiding citizens?

and i am 100% serious when i ask if kicking someone in the head is part of your training, i see it all the time and it is almost always unnecessary but it seems to be a programmed reaction in the officers

also are you taught to yell out stop resisting when arresting a difficult suspect?
Old 05-17-2018, 04:12 PM   #106
zelti

Just because you keep rewording the same shit 500 different ways doesn’t make t any different of a question. This is probably my last response to you unless you drop the pro BLM/feminist/rebellious type bs

1. IA stands for internal affairs, their job is to literally investigate the people within the Dept. Whenever there is a viable complain against you made by a citizen etc or you got caught on cam or w/e doing something questionable, they look into it and determine your fate. It’s not easy to get fired because you have the union backing you up most of the time, but it is easy to find yourself in IA for whatever reason.

2. Guy has a gun, I shoot once (assuming I hit my target), he drops, I’m supposed to assume he’s down for the count and is completely unable to pop right back up and unload 5 in me? Come on, use common sense please. Maybe it’s your lack of experience with firearms or training that causes you to be so dumb but idk...refer to +1 rule. Ever heard of playing possum? Come on, this isn’t even cop shit. This is real life stuff you should go by for your own safety tbh. And I suppose you assume all cops have pinpoint accuracy and can hit a bullseye target on the first shot from 50 yds Away, lol no.

Also, when you shoot someone...their weapon doesn’t grow a pair of legs and run away. It’s still right their by their side. And you have to render aid ASAP.

SO WHAT YOUD LIKE US TO DO US SHOOT ONCE FROM 100 YARDS AWAY ASSUME WE HIT, HOLSTER OUR WEAPON AND GO RUNNING TO OUR DEATHS? No boof.

You keep your weapon drawn on the suspect until you have back up who can cover you while you secure the suspects weapon(s) and can render aid.

3. That’s situational. I’m not gonna shoot at someone with a bat who’s running away. But I am shooting someone with a deadly weapon who has the potential to harm others.

4. No, prank calling is one thing but if you’re calling for a legit reason, can be anything, you’re fine. Calling the cops because your kid doesn’t want to get out of bed for school isn’t a reason to call, that’s all parenting. We aren’t here to parent your kids.

5. Post links of officers kicking people in the head for no reason whatsoever, all environmental factors taken into account. Aside from the recent one on the news of the miami officer doing it, which I think was proven that he didn’t actually make contact with th suspects head, I haven’t heard or seen anything else.

5. I’m not familiar with Daniel, post links.

6. Yeah if someone is resisting you say stop resisting wtf. And being “difficult” translates into resisting because they are obviously not complying.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:12 PM   #107
zelti

Fucking @boof
Old 05-17-2018, 04:42 PM   #108
boof

i think it's pretty problematic that you equate black lives matters, feminism, rebellion, and inquiring about police protocol. but anyways.

#1 i know what IA is lol, so basically it's easy to get them involved but the lack of actual action taken is the result of the strength of the police union. good to know

#2 i'm referring to a situation where there is no gun obviously lol. think mentally ill man with butterknife, or homeless person having a bad day and bystander called. i understand if the person is holding a gun that you are not likely to be patient. but on the contrary i have seen situations with white men holding rifles from 50 ft away and police use every bit of tact possible to de escalate without a shot fired.

#3 so you definitely disagree with the south carolina cop that shot and killed unarmed walter scott in the back as he ran away. that is good to know.

#4 i'm talking about a woman calling the cops because a black woman is sleeping in a common room on campus. or another woman calling about 3 black people leaving their airbnb with luggage, assuming they were breaking into houses. or the woman that called security on a black man who was just walking his baby in a stroller on a boardwalk. or the woman that called the cops on a black real estate investor as he was inspecting a house. do you think these women should be reprimanded?

#5 you can go to youtube and search 'officer kicking suspect in head' and get hundreds of results. here is a compilation of 10(feel free to ignore the source, just watch the video)
https://www.themaven.net/pinacnews/p...GWj2MQ/?full=1

#7 what i mean is what constitutes non-compliance according to your training? because i have seen people get taken down aggressively while cops yell STOP RESISTING and the suspect is doing nothing but laying on the ground getting beat up, moving as little as physically possible under the circumstance. what i mean is do you guys take into consideration that when you are being hit or tased that there are certain physical reactions that cannot be subdued if you are the person being attacked? or does compliance mean you have to resist any sort of movement despite what is being done to you? basically, it's hard to not resist an assault that you believe is unwarranted, at a physical reactionary level. but it is usually exactly what is used to justify a charge of resisting arrest. do you as an officer ever consider this?
Old 05-17-2018, 04:49 PM   #109
zelti

So you mean to tell me you can tell the difference between a butter knife and a steak knife without the black handle from how far away? Damn you’re good. Either way, a knife is a knife. And mentally ill people tend me be more dangerous than the average joe. They off their meds? And they are strong as fuck believe me. Same with autistic folk. So yeah I’m shooting a guy with a butterknife

This is what I mean about you asking the same sht 500 different ways. I already answered your butterknife question
Old 05-17-2018, 04:49 PM   #110
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

You call that a knife
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 04:52 PM   #111
zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
You call that a knife
You’re an idiot if you don’t think a butterknife can cut or penetrate you
Old 05-17-2018, 04:53 PM   #112
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelti View Post
You’re an idiot if you don’t think a butterknife can cut or penetrate you
It was a crocodile dundee ref
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 04:55 PM   #113
zelti

Police departments have a non. Emergency line.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:58 PM   #114
zelti

Hold on boof I’ll answer all that when I get to work
Old 05-17-2018, 05:35 PM   #115
zelti

i think it's pretty problematic that you equate black lives matters, feminism, rebellion, and inquiring about police protocol. but anyways.

#1 i know what IA is lol, so basically it's easy to get them involved but the lack of actual action taken is the result of the strength of the police union. good to know

im definitely done with this topic

#2 i'm referring to a situation where there is no gun obviously lol. think mentally ill man with butterknife, or homeless person having a bad day and bystander called. i understand if the person is holding a gun that you are not likely to be patient. but on the contrary i have seen situations with white men holding rifles from 50 ft away and police use every bit of tact possible to de escalate without a shot fired.

answered already

#3 so you definitely disagree with the south carolina cop that shot and killed unarmed walter scott in the back as he ran away. that is good to know.

this is how I know you already have yor mind made up and you’re gonna keep asking the same thing until I give you th answer you want. When did I say shoot an unarmed person in the back? I didn’t. Read. But you can never certify that somebody is unarmed until you’ve searched them. Most important thing is officer safety

#4 i'm talking about a woman calling the cops because a black woman is sleeping in a common room on campus. or another woman calling about 3 black people leaving their airbnb with luggage, assuming they were breaking into houses. or the woman that called security on a black man who was just walking his baby in a stroller on a boardwalk. or the woman that called the cops on a black real estate investor as he was inspecting a house. do you think these women should be reprimanded?

do you read what I say to you? Yeah definitely the last time I respond to you in here. You’re a legit moron. But to answer you again, no they should not be reprimanded because they called for suitable reasons. The actuality of the situation wasn’t determined until after the fact, so what you’re about to say next is pointless so don’t. But like I said, every department has a non emergency hotline where you call to report things are aren’t in immediate need of the police. Like the neighbors dog keeps shitting on your lawn.

#5 you can go to youtube and search 'officer kicking suspect in head' and get hundreds of results. here is a compilation of 10(feel free to ignore the source, just watch the video)
https://www.themaven.net/pinacnews/p...GWj2MQ/?full=1

I LITERALLY JUST CITED THE MIAMI PD INCIDENT OMFG

definitely questionable but consider these things. The video doesn’t show or tel what kind of call the police were responding to. You didn’t post any supporting information, so we’ll go based off the video alone. The call could have been “a man and a woman were seen on cctv by security with guns and drugs” I’m just saying, it’s for damn sure they weren’t responding to a noise complain with rifles and tact gear. I will say, the commanding officer was definitely too much but the subjects were not searched, we don’t know what the guy on the floor may have behind his back, he was told specific commands that didn’t include “reach behind your back where I can’t see your hands”. Look, action is faster than reaction. 9 times out of 10 if th guy on the floor were to have pulled out a gun from his back he would have shot the officer before the officer was able to react in time. It’s a proven thing and you can search for videos if you’d like. The officer won’t be indicted because the suspect did in fact reach behind his back to where we couldn’t see what was there. Point blank. It definitely is a harsh shoot, but it’s justified as far as the video shows.

#7 what i mean is what constitutes non-compliance according to your training? because i have seen people get taken down aggressively while cops yell STOP RESISTING and the suspect is doing nothing but laying on the ground getting beat up, moving as little as physically possible under the circumstance. what i mean is do you guys take into consideration that when you are being hit or tased that there are certain physical reactions that cannot be subdued if you are the person being attacked? or does compliance mean you have to resist any sort of movement despite what is being done to you? basically, it's hard to not resist an assault that you believe is unwarranted, at a physical reactionary level. but it is usually exactly what is used to justify a charge of resisting arrest. do you as an officer ever consider this?

lol

@boof
Old 05-17-2018, 06:44 PM   #116
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine an Israeli cop.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 06:58 PM   #117
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

ITT: Cred is deemed the good guy and a cop is deemed a villain. You are all unwise in this matter.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 07:01 PM   #118
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lmfao. Boof looks like the type off nigga I'd slap if I saw him. Just to watch him call the cops.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:01 PM   #119
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
ITT: Cred is deemed the good guy and a cop is deemed a villain. You are all unwise in this matter.
Wrong. I've actually defended law enforcement lol.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:33 PM   #120
boof

im definitely done with this topic

i was as well. it was a genuine "good to know"

this is how I know you already have yor mind made up and you’re gonna keep asking the same thing until I give you th answer you want. When did I say shoot an unarmed person in the back? I didn’t. Read. But you can never certify that somebody is unarmed until you’ve searched them. Most important thing is officer safety

not sure what this is about. i said i'm glad to know you disagree with the officer that shot unarmed walter scott in the back as he ran away.

do you read what I say to you? Yeah definitely the last time I respond to you in here. You’re a legit moron. But to answer you again, no they should not be reprimanded because they called for suitable reasons. The actuality of the situation wasn’t determined until after the fact, so what you’re about to say next is pointless so don’t. But like I said, every department has a non emergency hotline where you call to report things are aren’t in immediate need of the police. Like the neighbors dog keeps shitting on your lawn.

not sure why you're attacking me but i'm surprised at your answer. in some of these situations the emergency line was called. and i would think that someone calling an emergency line because they mistook somebody doing their job, walking their child, or leaving an airbnb for breaking the law, especially with racist undertones, would come off as a waste of time for you and your co workers. other officers have came out in support of reprimanding excessive inappropriate calls in light of the situations i listed.

I LITERALLY JUST CITED THE MIAMI PD INCIDENT OMFG

there are 10 clips in the video. all 10 show an officer's boot making contact with a detained suspect's head, and in most of them you can clearly see the suspect is not a threat. not sure why you dodged this one unless you didn't watch the video.

definitely questionable but consider these things. The video doesn’t show or tel what kind of call the police were responding to. You didn’t post any supporting information, so we’ll go based off the video alone. The call could have been “a man and a woman were seen on cctv by security with guns and drugs” I’m just saying, it’s for damn sure they weren’t responding to a noise complain with rifles and tact gear. I will say, the commanding officer was definitely too much but the subjects were not searched, we don’t know what the guy on the floor may have behind his back, he was told specific commands that didn’t include “reach behind your back where I can’t see your hands”. Look, action is faster than reaction. 9 times out of 10 if th guy on the floor were to have pulled out a gun from his back he would have shot the officer before the officer was able to react in time. It’s a proven thing and you can search for videos if you’d like. The officer won’t be indicted because the suspect did in fact reach behind his back to where we couldn’t see what was there. Point blank. It definitely is a harsh shoot, but it’s justified as far as the video shows.

the call came from a hotel resident that said they saw daniel through a window holding a rifle. he is an exterminator staying at the hotel to do his job they hired him to do, in which he uses an air soft rifle to take out rodents and shit. is this not something officers could have cross checked with the front desk before rushing in and treating him like an animal? did you genuinely get the feeling as you watched that he might have a weapon behind his back as he sobbed, begging for his life, on his hands and knees? this is a serious question. because if you, nor the guy responsible for taking his life are not able to tell how unthreatening daniel was then i don't have many options but to blame it on mindset training or poor hiring practices. if you admit the officer was too much(btw his rifle has a decal that reads YOURE FUCKED) why are his actions still okay to you? if a different officer was in control of the situation daniel would still be alive, so why doesn't that equate to being charged with anything in your eyes? why is a mans life less important than holding a police officer accountable for unnecessary murder? btw he was indicted and charged with second degree murder but acquitted. the rifle decal was inadmissible.

i'll lay off the butterknife thing for a sec. appreciate your responses.

Tags
can you hear me now?, cellphone rep 45k v cop 40k, des makes more than you idiot, des smuggle flip phones in ass, knuck begging 4 attn, lip blart park cop, nope