Old 05-15-2023, 10:36 PM   #1
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future
Exclamation AOWL SEASON XI MAGAZINE: CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION

ONCE AGAIN

☠︎BACK☠︎

...IS THE INCREDIBLE [!!!]

Welcome Back

★★★★★
T̳H̳E̳ ̳A̳O̳W̳L̳ ̳M̳A̳I̳N̳ ̳E̳V̳E̳N̳T̳

AOWWE UNIVERSE:You might've heard the rumors: The AOWL/WWE Network merge and deal? Bought out: back in February VIA Endeavor Group Holdings, Inc. Now Get A Load Of This: There CEO: Ari Emanuel/Diode
Reinstated my contract:

"Shake Up The Company!#$%^&*"♚

Out with the old, in with the new: So, to show Netcees a debt of gratitude, for their continued viewership & faithful participatory efforts: I am going to personally reward this weeks "The Verse Of The Week" $29.99$!!!!!#$%^&* WK VIII's Winner will be determined by show of hands/consensus poll. If this ambitious endeavor goes over well with The Fans: The Vetwork will continue to compensate the competitive factor for the foreseeable future of this season. Endeavor Group Holdings Inc. guarantees The Season XI Champion $250$#$%^* for their Grandest Contribution.

I'll continue overseeing all of the proceedings: henceforth
Under New Management, all creative direction, character development and storylines are exclusively streamed VIA Netcees.Org.
Here at the Vetwork Headquarters, members of staff are eager to PRAISE YOU, for, your devotion and loyalty, your tenacity, and your commitment to your craft. You trusted the process. And now it's going to pay off.
Your perseverance ensures we usher in an era of greatness for generations to come [#$%^&*]
This season is shaping up to be one to remember!
Before The Invasion: The AOWWE was gearing up for what is now the most highly anticipated Championship Showdown in Netcees Storied History.
Without further a due: Time, To, Pick Up—

Right where we left off!

Shall we?♞

DISCRECTION IS ADVISED.

SZN XI Power-Rankings

1. Baron Mynd [7-0]
Defeated Soule (NS), Quill (5-2), Brokenhalo (6-0 shutout), Eviction (NS), MMLP (6-0 shutout), Scar (NS), Soule (6-3)

2. Universe[6-1]
Defeated Veritas (NS), Scar (5-1), Frank (5-2), Pent uP (NS), Brokenhal0 (3-1), Eviction (5-0)

3. Master Rock [6-1]
Defeated Civil Raw xD (NS), Eviction (NS), Pharaohs Army (3-1), Adverse 2x (NS), Cereal (3-1),

4. brokenhal0 [4-3]
Defeated Eviction (5-0), Blue Bayou (NS), Quill (NS), Pharaohs Army (3-1)

5. Symetrik [5-0]
Defeated Pharaohs Army (TIE), Brokenhal0 (D.Q) NYCSPITZ (5-0), Cereal (3-0), Blue Bayou (NS)

6. Bladed Thesis
[2-0]
Defeated Razah (NS) Universe (NS)

7. Soule
[0-1]

8. Pharaohs Army [3-2]
Defeated Symetrik (TIE/W), Quill (NS), ACTIVATE SELF (NS)

9. Scar [4-3]
Defeated Dominate (NS), Quill (NS), Cereal (4-0)

10. Frank [1-1]

DISCRECTION IS ADVISED

Bladed Thesis: You're relatively new to Netcees. With well under 200 posts and just a few battles to your name: You find yourself in the Championship, facing a legend with almost 10,000 more posts than you, and 200 more battles than you.

Just How Psyched Are You? Are you psyched out or psyched up?

I'm petrified. I usually write pretty quickly but I've had writer's block for hours now. I just stare at the long list of internet accomplishments and titles and trophies and titles and championships belts Lars has and I just can't bring myself to write. And I'm pretty new to writing as well so this is a double whammy to my abilities. I only started since joining Netcees.

You've been on Baron Mynd's radar for months now. You two seem to have unfinished business from another era. So, tell me. What's your story? What makes you such a worthy opponent in this legends eyes?

I don't remember Baryn Mind from any other era. And I have no real story. Just a bored adult who enjoys wasting time once in awhile writing. I don't think I'm a particuarly worthy opponent as text seems so dead I think anybody showing up is worthy enough.

What board were you from originally? To help us put things in perspective. What Era were you active in? This can't be your first rodeo. Can it?

I'm originally from ShadySoldiers which turned into ItsHipHop. I don't remember the years but something like 2003-2004 seems about right.

You've been around long enough. Were you living under a rock? Your opponent is in the discussion for the Most Decorated Topical Textcee Of All Time! Didn't you venture to any other websites during that period? Baron Mynd is a house hold name. Who are the GOATS: in your humble opinion?

I ventured to a lot of websites in that time. Internet rap writers sitting in a circle picking out who is the best in their circle doesn't concern me. Households don't talk about text and if they do that's concerning. He certainly stuck around long enough to garner the accolades. Good for him. GOAT is subjective as taste is subjective. My personal favorites are black d, logic4dub, and dynasty.

You were signed up out of nowhere, against your will. Has that ultimately been the right decision. Or are you still on the fence about it?

As long as the topics are cool, it's chill. Got me writing again. But your choice is topics is straight awful and makes me wonder why. It's got to be on purpose at this point.

There certainly is method to all the madness. Any last words before you meet your maker?

Best of luck.

One last question: 5 favorite wrestlers of all time?

No order, Macho Man, Ric Flair, The Rock, Stone Cold, Kane.
@Certain @UnbornBuddha @Vulgar @PancakeBrah @veritas @RichardCorey @White Earl @Zen @Wise Wiggles @big baby @Mr. J @Eŋg @Hush @Ghost1 @zygote @dull boy @CopyPat @2tripple0 @Witty @Split Eight @Pinot Grij @Just Write @Cimmerian @JESODIST @Nigma @Soulstice @ill nik-A @Eviscerate @Mercy @Rawn MD @Fig @patrown @breathless @Dove Dozer @IamBenT @ThisisDAM @Atheist @ZeeDee @Diode @dyedinthewool @Three-Planes-Aligned @King Ra. @Orc @Cashius @Darth Yoda @namix @TYSON @Bodey @Artifice @~RustyGunZ~ @Objective @Nigma @Sinacog @ACTIVATE SELF @Concrete @Answer @asylum @YDK @Spoken @Tha Pastor Reach Yeah @Soule @Urban Dialect @Aesthetic @Alice @White LGI @Pakistani Hand Cannon @sacrifice @Chyeahhh!!! @Shredder @john hensley @Etherwave@uh-oh @Johnny 6 feet @Headless Verseman @Joko @EtH @Atheist @Johnathon Mercy @PiE @Seyance @Maximus @Sn00p @Ullr @Strikta @Sharp @Aero @kungfugrip @R!canTheoryz @Fracture @Clout @i single @UserName @Barcotic @Bobby D @Camp Bell @Coup @Darker Ego @Immolate @High Voltage @ribbit @david stern razor burns @Mike Wrecka @Exoduzt @Angkor @rakontur @Bladed Thesis @EtH @Cormier @fraze @Argh @The Law @Razah @Exis @Maximus @Flow@detour @trajik @trap @WZA @Scripter @Vinzr @Answer @Anjahl @Clayray @Defiant @Echo @Profit @Greed @corleone @Que @Mike Wrecka @brokenhal0 @NYCSPITZ @Adverse @Scar @Master Rock @Saint @Barcotic @Universe @Dominate @Quil @dead man @Lyfzaa Gamble @Zuo @Blue Bayou @Cereal @symetrik @Pharaohs Army @Diablo @sral @Civil Rawr xD @Ink

Last edited by Frank; 05-16-2023 at 11:49 AM.
Old 05-15-2023, 10:36 PM   #2
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

SZN XI WK VIII Predictions: (TBD)

Championship Match-Up: Bladed Thesis 2-0 (Roman Reigns) vs. Diablo 7-0 (HBK)

Baron Mynd has had a bulls-eye on his back from the jump. He's already faced-off with a barrage of adversaries: showing face, racking up victories and taking no prisoners'. The wily veteran has put his immature antics on the backburner, this season: really honing in and focusing on his opponents weaknesses. Playing to his strengths: Baron Mynd's the definition of Writer Mania. The Iron Man has a lot of big tournament wins under his belt. Always seemingly rising to the occasion on the biggest stage. Diablo, Clutterbuck, Dank, Sral, Baron Mynd has worn many hats. What's stopping him from continuing his reign? Well, possibly an upstart newcomer called Bladed Thesis. A man with a topical background with lineage and roots in topical writing. Bladed Thesis has the benefit of the doubt. Are the AOWWE pushing Bladed Thesis too soon? Into the limelight? Baron Mynd appears to already be getting into his opponents head, pyshcologically:♚

#1 Contender Match-Up: Master Rock 6-1 vs. Pharaohs Army 3-2

Pharaohs Army is slowly becoming Netcees Public Enemy #1. Successfully transitioning from Baby Face to Heel almost flawlessly over night. The Walls Of Pharaoh have gotten him booed out of arena recently. Hell bent on trolling: Pharaoh Army has broke a few alliances in recent weeks. But make no mistake: Don't be fooled. Pharaohs Army B.B/AJ fucka idoyte antics are façade. Master Rock shouldn't sleep on Pharaoh's Armies Technical Abilities. The Virtual Masterminds on air persona hides the fact that he's a very proficient writer behind that insane satirical act. I repeat: AOWWE, Do Not Be Fooled by the Big Baby: If Master Rock isn't very careful, Master Rock could easily get caught in the submission hold of the The Walls Of Pharaoh. Master Rock might be 6-1, but he has only beaten two opponents by clean pin fall. My biggest concern we have is whether Master Rock got rusty? If Master Rock TKOs Pharaohs Army, it may be the deciding blow that puts Emcee Squared out of his misery. It'll be very interesting to see how each of their seasons unfold. ♘

XI WK VIII: Scar 4-3 vs. Soule 0-1

Soule took his ball and left. He's been on the other end of two huge defeats in his brief stint on Netcees. Elsewhere, he's a big name. Soule is yet to get his bearings on Netcees. Scar is another one with an impressive repertoire whos yet to put it all together. This could easily be the battle of the week. Unfortunately, the likelihood of these two locking up, is very slim. They both have a very similar fan friendly style, incorporating a lot of emotive conversationalist stylings. And both gentleman are respected in their own right. Has The AOWWE proven to be too much for these two outcasts. Are we about to have big match-up on our hands? Will Scar stop crying about gifs? Can Soule bounce back? Extremely doubtful, but I'll give Soule the upper hand.

XI WK VIII: Symetrik 5-0 vs. brokenhal0 4-3

The Disqualification King's made it clear that he's playing by his own rules. Disregarding line limits, company policies, and evading law enforcement are all open game for Season 9s stand in champion: BrokenHal0. Continuing to stray from society's norms, BrokenHal0 has recently gained attention for all the wrong reasons. An extremely graphic writer, what he lacks in polish, he makes up for with raw, no holds barred approaches. He's gone toe to toe with some of the websites better writers and he has held his own. He's made quick work of a few lesser knowns. Symetrik undefeated record is a bit misleading. A win here will make all the difference in whether Symetrik can actually be taken seriously or not as the season continues... Whoever's victorious will more than likely find themselves in the number 1 contender battle. Symetrik has ALREADY pulled the DQ card. With the stakes as high as they are: I support his stance 110%. Neither writer can really afford to squander an opportunity for the championship title.

XI WK VIII: Universe 6-1 vs. Frank 0-1

XI WK VIII: Dope girl 3-3 vs. Sinacog 2-3
Netcees Resident Wonder Woman, Robranda, is Netcees Unofficial cheerleader. She's kept a pleasant demeanor in the presence of hatred. Simply put, Dope girl is cool peeps. She doesn't write flowery. We respect that about her. What does the AOWWE have in store for her? A.J. THE MENANCE. A well known woman beater with a love for violence. At one point in time, Sinacog had a beautiful way with words. A true romantic: Somewhere along the lines a girl called him UGLY. Dope girl needs to go hard here. A big body verse from her could overwhelm him.

XI WK VIII: Witty 0-0 vs. NYCSPITZ 1-2
Witty's been tooting his own horn lately. Claiming he is prime for a comeback: Is Witty in tune with his intuition or is he just blowing hot air up everybody's "ARSE" again? If Witty is suited up for a return to the squared circle, he'll have to come back on a high note or he could be faced with an off kilter rude awakening. NYCSPITZ will have to face the music, as he attempts to get his act together, as well. Sure. Witty can outfox NYCSPITZ, but can Witty pay the piper? This battle is years in the making. Their only other encounter in 2019 ended in no decision. This could be epic, the question I pose is, how much gusto do these guys left in the tank? ♙

XI WK VIII: Adverse 3-4 vs. dead man 0-0
Black D has refrained from posting, declined answering questions, and avoided all media coverage up until now. Still a somewhat mysterious figure: the notorious drifters cult like following and an overall bad ass aura seem to follow him across the deep dark web. Can diabdees harness his star power and propel into infamy? Or will dead man continue to fade into obscurity? As for Adverse: when he isn't signed into the NBL telling fart jokes, he can be found in any MISC. cypher thread in our open mic sub-forum. Adamant earlier on in the season, Adverse, has since fallen by the waste side. Really only time will tell if either of these entities will ever get an opportunity, like this, again, for a very, very long time. ♛

XI WK VIII: Blue Bayou 3-3 vs. Cereal 4-3
So, Is Cereals computer still malfunctioning? After shattering his screen, Cereal Man has yet to make his return appearance to the site. Did he break open his piggy bank and scrounge up enough coin to cop a new lab top yet? The Questionable Aussie has had an up and down season. After riding-a-4-win-streak, he's-skidded-to-3-straight losses. Once a flamboyant writer, Cereal_Killah's fall from grace is really quite the stuff of legend. Hopefully C.K. can get his act together in time for battle. Blue Bayou's got some success on the battle circuit, but hasn't quite got the hang of man poeming yet. Look for Cereal Killah to roll em' up in a small package take down pin fall victory.

XI WK VIII: Zuo 0-0 vs. Lyfzaa Gamble 0-0
Gamble gotta prove to the AOWWE UNIVERSE that he's not just some nostalgic "Jobber" When he makes his debut against disgraced NBL Season 17 Mod ZUO. Zuo finds himself in the AOWWE against old-school newbster Lyfzaa Gamble: after being trolled out of his own league, by some knucklehead. Anything can happen in the AOWWE.♨

XI WK VIII: Fracture 0-0 vs. Barcotic 0-0

Fracture used to run rampant under some black face persona. A force to be reckoned with, Fractures in ring abilities are well known. It will be interesting to see how he fairs in the topical arena. Fractures reputation may be tainted, but there's no doubt, he's a made-up guy. The same can be said for his opponent, though, at a much lesser degree. Barcotic's success on Netcees: pales in comparison to Fractures reign of terror. In the AOWL Arena though, anything's possible. Are these characters pushovers or the real deal? The slate will be wiped clean as they enter the AOWWE's unfamiliar territory.

XI WK VIII: Saint 0-0 vs. Ghost1 0-0

Bagatron, also known as Ghost1: is a disgruntled member, whos sole mission in life: is to divert the attention of the website to some off site circle jerk called nessyworld. A creep in every sense of the word. Fortunately, Bag's is a genuine dirt bag and it shows in his writing, as unadulterated/unfiltered. A raw story teller, it's a real shame Ghost1 fronts on his topical abilities, opting instead to remain content with being the class clown. As for Saint, he has a long list of accolades, and over 50 wins, but I've never heard of him. Most of these battlers find themselves in a losing game in this side of the board. Look for Ghost1 to attempt to redirect the outcome to Nessy World. ☞

Here with The Undefeated Number 1 Contender Himself: Baron Mynd. Tell Me. How have you been preparing mentally and physically for this long awaited Championship Bout?

The reality is, I’ve done this so long this is almost like muscle memory to me. The only thing that changes is the opponent. To him, this is probably the first champ match he’s had in two decades. To me, it’s just one of multiple ones I’ve had this year alone. I don’t overthink it. I’m somewhat a chameleon in that I can switch style based on what I perceive as my opponents strengths and weaknesses, then I tailor my own verse stylistically to exemplify what I do well while also highlighting what they do badly. There’s levels to this shit. The pressure is entirely on this guy. I’ve read his previous work this season, the first verse wasn’t all that impressive, he carried a multi over four lines and thinks that shows some sort of display of skill - but he certainly doesn’t have much by way of character development, imagery, emotion, or anything much beyond simple face-value storytelling. The second verse from him (vs Universe) was absolutely awful and would have got completely bodied. He’s lucky to be here, plenty deserve it more. Uni for one. I’ve been actively taking part and competing both here and elsewhere during the leagues downtime. I don’t stop writing. I’m a machine. I wrote 100 lines in my sleep. This guy was supposedly sort of known on some defunct long bar site from years ago and… that’s about it. You never see his name mentioned anywhere but the few surviving members there. No impact anywhere it mattered. No verses to show for it. Poor showings in his time here. Two wins, one by no show in the contenders match and miraculously he finds himself here. It’s laughable really.

@Certain @UnbornBuddha @Vulgar @PancakeBrah @veritas @RichardCorey @White Earl @Zen @Wise Wiggles @big baby @Mr. J @Eŋg @Hush @Ghost1 @zygote @dull boy @CopyPat @2tripple0 @Witty @Split Eight @Pinot Grij @Just Write @Cimmerian @JESODIST @Nigma @Soulstice @ill nik-A @Eviscerate @Mercy @Rawn MD @Fig @patrown @breathless @Dove Dozer @IamBenT @ThisisDAM @Atheist @ZeeDee @Diode @dyedinthewool @Three-Planes-Aligned @King Ra. @Orc @Cashius @Darth Yoda @namix @TYSON @Bodey @Artifice @~RustyGunZ~ @Objective @Nigma @Sinacog @ACTIVATE SELF @Concrete @Answer @asylum @YDK @Spoken @Tha Pastor Reach Yeah @Soule @Urban Dialect @Aesthetic @Alice @White LGI @Pakistani Hand Cannon @sacrifice @Chyeahhh!!! @Shredder @john hensley @Etherwave@uh-oh @Johnny 6 feet @Headless Verseman @Joko @EtH @Atheist @Johnathon Mercy @PiE @Seyance @Maximus @Sn00p @Ullr @Strikta @Sharp @Aero @kungfugrip @R!canTheoryz @Fracture @Clout @i single @UserName @Barcotic @Bobby D @Camp Bell @Coup @Darker Ego @Immolate @High Voltage @ribbit @david stern razor burns @Mike Wrecka @Exoduzt @Angkor @rakontur @Bladed Thesis @EtH @Cormier @fraze @Argh @The Law @Razah @Exis @Maximus @Flow@detour @trajik @trap @WZA @Scripter @Vinzr @Answer @Anjahl @Clayray @Defiant @Echo @Profit @Greed @corleone @Que @Mike Wrecka @brokenhal0 @NYCSPITZ @Adverse @Scar @Master Rock @Saint @Barcotic @Universe @Dominate @Quil @dead man @Lyfzaa Gamble @Zuo @Blue Bayou @Cereal @symetrik @Civil Rawr xD
@Ink

Last edited by Frank; 05-16-2023 at 10:57 AM.
Old 05-17-2023, 01:39 AM   #3
Anjahl

Battle Record: 1-0

Anjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant future

If you pay me money, I'll beat everyone in here.
Old 05-17-2023, 01:24 PM   #4
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjahl View Post
If you pay me money, I'll beat everyone in here.
imagine making this statement and then realizing there's a money prize pool...
Old 05-17-2023, 07:10 PM   #5
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Frank I'm good thanks for having me
Old 05-19-2023, 02:55 AM   #6
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

Great work frank.
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Old 05-19-2023, 10:48 PM   #7
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by symetrik View Post
imagine making this statement and then realizing there's a money prize pool...
How much is it? If it's worth it, check me in for next week.
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Old 05-20-2023, 01:14 AM   #8
symetrik

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paytience View Post
How much is it? If it's worth it, check me in for next week.
fuck if I know

@Frank what's the dilly pool still intact or naw?
I thought it was a quarter k but I can't find it
Old 05-20-2023, 01:18 AM   #9
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
fuck if I know

@Frank what's the dilly pool still intact or naw?
I thought it was a quarter k but I can't find it
"A quarter k"? So 250 dollars? lol. I make that in less than a day...
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Old 05-20-2023, 01:26 AM   #10
symetrik

Quote:
"A quarter k"? So 250 dollars? lol. I make that in less than a day...
congrats I won't embarrass you - this writing ain't some rich boi shit
Old 05-20-2023, 01:28 AM   #11
symetrik

except for one of us apparently. SHRUG.

put up some cash for the next league and help support the community, $40/hr guy
Old 05-20-2023, 01:29 AM   #12
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Quote:
congrats I won't embarrass you - this writing ain't some rich boi shit
Embarrass me? How so?
Old 05-20-2023, 01:31 AM   #13
symetrik

Quote:
Embarrass me? How so?
you just bragged about making $40ish an hour as if that was high rolling tf you mean how so xD dropping it.
Old 05-20-2023, 01:34 AM   #14
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Quote:
except for one of us apparently. SHRUG.

put up some cash for the next league and help support the community, $40/hr guy
TBF, for my gen of forum writers, I'm at the low end money wise. I'm kind of surprised that some of the people I know are still even remotely around, since we all are closer to 40 than 20 in age. By a long a measure.

You guys should find some people still in contact with a bunch of them and work out a sponsorship or something.
Old 05-20-2023, 01:35 AM   #15
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Quote:
you just bragged about making $40ish an hour as if that was high rolling tf you mean how so xD dropping it.
I never mentioned anything about 40 an hour. You did.
Old 05-20-2023, 01:40 AM   #16
symetrik

Quote:
TBF, for my gen of forum writers, I'm at the low end money wise. I'm kind of surprised that some of the people I know are still even remotely around, since we all are closer to 40 than 20 in age. By a long a measure.

You guys should find some people still in contact with a bunch of them and work out a sponsorship or something.
it'd be pretty cool tbh - some of the peoples here could make it happen but I think there's a lot more focus on the battle side of shit rather than the topical.
Old 05-20-2023, 01:41 AM   #17
symetrik

Quote:
I never mentioned anything about 40 an hour. You did.
I mean, my fault for quick maths I guess. less than a day ~6 hours at 250 ~40/hr makes sense to me.
Old 05-20-2023, 01:58 AM   #18
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Quote:
I mean, my fault for quick maths I guess. less than a day ~6 hours at 250 ~40/hr makes sense to me.
Which is over 70k a year. Nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about for anyone. Still would make this tourney a waste of time if it's about money. I thought you were saying you wouldn't have to embarass me in the tourney since the implication is it's not worth competing for that amount...
Old 05-20-2023, 02:13 AM   #19
symetrik

Quote:
Which is over 70k a year. Nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about for anyone. Still would make this tourney a waste of time if it's about money. I thought you were saying you wouldn't have to embarass me in the tourney since the implication is it's not worth competing for that amount...
no implications. writing ain't about money but if you get it while writing, dope.
Old 05-22-2023, 05:32 AM   #20
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm petrified. I usually write pretty quickly but I've had writer's block for hours now. I just stare at the long list of internet accomplishments and titles and trophies and titles and championships belts Lars has and I just can't bring myself to write.
should have seen his no-show coming
Closed Thread