Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-14-2018, 06:45 PM   #21
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

If the Earth is flat, Finny is a good rapper.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:03 PM   #22
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

1 star nah
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:58 PM   #23
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
fuck off eddie bravo
it's Edgy Brah
Old 02-15-2018, 12:28 AM   #24
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

No just no.
Old 02-15-2018, 04:20 AM   #25
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
okay now that makes sense. sun orbiting the earth would explain this.. which would mean that nothing in the solar system except the sun is actually moving? so we should be judging everything by the speed at which the sun is moving rather than us. I feel einsteins theory of relativity shimmering through now.

the part that is actually intriguing in the theory is the stars flickering luminecent colors being eerily similiar to what it would be if seen through water.

but how can we explain this.. we live in a day where theres so many very good scientists in every country that arent mainstream or subject to be forced into deceiving us that are exploring and researching on their own with their own telescopes and their own team of other scientists.. wouldnt they have atleast came acrossed ONE anomaly that would force them to entertain the possibility?

my next question.. how does cymatics play into all this? this is what im big on and is far too embedded in every form of nature and societies ancient and modern to be overlooked. Frequencies manipulate this reality made up of matter micro and macro its the hand behind fibonacci and phi.. it is the governing force. I see flat earth theorists tying this in but either theyre not knowledgable enough or just arent qualified enough as teachers to present the information in a way thats perceivable.

In what ways do a spherical Earth continue a fractal pattern that a flat Earth do not? I'm not sure I see where you're going with this and would like a bit of clarification on that.

Fractals are little more than, essentially, an observed phenomenon. They only exist in theory, but "fractal-like" patterns are found throughout nature, some to extraordinary degrees. However, they are not laws of nature and the presence, or absence, of fractal patterns does not confirm or deny the validity of a hypothesis.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:50 AM   #26
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
In what ways do a spherical Earth continue a fractal pattern that a flat Earth do not? I'm not sure I see where you're going with this and would like a bit of clarification on that.

Fractals are little more than, essentially, an observed phenomenon. They only exist in theory, but "fractal-like" patterns are found throughout nature, some to extraordinary degrees. However, they are not laws of nature and the presence, or absence, of fractal patterns does not confirm or deny the validity of a hypothesis.
Na that question isnt intended to challenge the theory lol im trying to connect somethin that is rlly quite unexplainable with this model that might favor its possibility over the current one.

frequencies n vibrations take shape n patterns and these shapes and patterns are seen from the molecular level to the cosmic level. i cant help but feel whether the earth was round or flat would have to fit in there somewhere whether favorable on unfavorable considering we're talking about shapes.. wuldnt you agree? problem is cymatics isnt even fully understood.. but sometimes connecting 2 unknowns helps answer questions regarding both that wasnt possible before.

the first i seen connecting the 2 is the luminescent waves and patterns stars appear to display, as well as planets by freelance astronomers. when frequencies are ran through water its manipulated into the same patterns we see in the stars/planets in a way that is pretty fuckin weird.

makes me wonder what else is similiar..

Last edited by Nick James; 02-15-2018 at 05:57 AM.
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:57 AM   #27
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
The earth isn't pulled into a sphere because the force known as gravity exists in a greatly diminished form compared to what is commonly taught. The earth is constantly accelerating up at a rate of 32 feet per second squared (or 9.8 meters per second squared). This constant acceleration causes what you think of as gravity. Imagine sitting in a car that never stops speeding up. You will be forever pushed into your seat. The earth works much the same way. It is constantly accelerating upwards being pushed by a universal accelerator (UA) known as dark energy or aetheric wind.

There are also other theories of flat earth thought that maintain that the earth sits on an infinite plane, with the sun moving overhead. Gravity works much like it does in a round-earth model, and the earth will never form into a sphere because the plane is endless.
See I can't find that logical. I can't see the earth constantly moving up ward in order to produce something that acts as gravity that's similar to terminal velocity (updraft causes the falling object to only fall at a certain speed giving it's mass and density). I've watched ton of YouTube videos and I'm not convinced. There are no actual mathematics to support the claim where as there's actually physics and math formulas to support the globe and you can't really argue with math, even the rotation of the earth, it's curveture ect is taken in to affect. Gravity is strong enough to form a globe of the earth. The earth followed the sun's orbit gathering debris, gravity pulls everything to the center so was the earth gsthers more debris send gains more mass it starts to form the earth to be round.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 06:05 AM   #28
Nick James
death to amen

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

I guess the biggest similiarly is what I intuitively understood but couldnt connect til like 5 seconds ago lol

Its biblical. in the beginning there was the word (sound, frequency, vibration) and god made the earth before he made the sun n the moon.
Old 02-15-2018, 06:11 AM   #29
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
I guess the biggest similiarly is what I intuitively understood but couldnt connect til like 5 seconds ago lol

Its biblical. in the beginning there was the word (sound, frequency, vibration) and god made the earth before he made the sun n the moon.
You really believe the earth was made before the solar system?
Old 02-15-2018, 06:52 AM   #30
Nick James
death to amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
See I can't find that logical. I can't see the earth constantly moving up ward in order to produce something that acts as gravity that's similar to terminal velocity (updraft causes the falling object to only fall at a certain speed giving it's mass and density). I've watched ton of YouTube videos and I'm not convinced. There are no actual mathematics to support the claim where as there's actually physics and math formulas to support the globe and you can't really argue with math, even the rotation of the earth, it's curveture ect is taken in to affect. Gravity is strong enough to form a globe of the earth. The earth followed the sun's orbit gathering debris, gravity pulls everything to the center so was the earth gsthers more debris send gains more mass it starts to form the earth to be round.
after what ive gathered ive determined that the scientific study of the flat earth theory is so little understood and so early in support/funding that an actual 'model' or end product is still up in the air even between the theorists themselves therefore filled with holes in every direction.

now, that doesnt mean there isnt valuable knowledge to be found in lookin at this with an open mind. gems are found in the dirt. because the basis they are building around starts with we've never been to the moon. I now accept THAT as fact and by researching this it has presented alot of evidence regarding that.

2nd there is literally NOTHING nasa has presented that isnt bullshit. the man that photoshopped 'the blue marble', a satellite image of the earth taken for the first time since the 1970s already admitted it. every picture of every thing from planets to satellites shown on nasa is somethin made for a ps4. interviews from the space station show support harnesses imitating zero gravity and the space station? point that shit out up there with a telescope cuz it aint there. satellites.. as far as old and new there shuld be hundreds maybe thousands and again.. you culdnt point em out with a fuckin hubble scope lol. the key point is there is NO actual images of earth from afar. thats a gamechanger.

what that tells me is we are faking a space exploration program. do you know how much money we have put into this? man it is astronomical.. its the greatest money scam in history. where is the money goin? fuck if the earth is flat lol the very foundation their argument is based on would cause this government, democracy, nation, world to literally collapse. the very idea of it is so threatening to our society that it will always be suppressed nomatter what angle they come from. the flat earth society may be disinformation to shroud something like this as unbelievable and crazy.
Old 02-15-2018, 07:04 AM   #31
Nick James
death to amen

Quote:
You really believe the earth was made before the solar system?
refer to my last post.

im not saying any way you look at it is correct or incorrect..

what we claim we know about space is pure hypothesis. we've claimed we've known so many things but then we start learning about other shit (quantum mechanics) and it crushes the models of what we knew then it hits a wall and another theory picks up in the end the more we end up learnin the less we end up knowin. does that even make sense? Lol but its true the deeper we go trying to explain this reality the harder it becomes. at some point you have to begin to wonder if that is the point? maybe there is a god and we just will never explain him with science.
Old 02-15-2018, 07:18 AM   #32
Nick James
death to amen

until you personally go to the moon look down on the earth and say 'hey thats a sphere' or 'hey thats flat' you will always have to believe a second, third, or fourth hand account.

isnt that what were doin when we read the bible? when we put faith in absolutely any religion.

ill keep approaching everything with an open mind til I find what resonates with me. Im gonna roll this loud and ponder the universe cuz what're you rlly doin with ur life if you aint searchin for truth or inner peace?
Old 02-15-2018, 07:23 AM   #33
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
refer to my last post.

im not saying any way you look at it is correct or incorrect..

what we claim we know about space is pure hypothesis. we've claimed we've known so many things but then we start learning about other shit (quantum mechanics) and it crushes the models of what we knew then it hits a wall and another theory picks up in the end the more we end up learnin the less we end up knowin. does that even make sense? Lol but its true the deeper we go trying to explain this reality the harder it becomes. at some point you have to begin to wonder if that is the point? maybe there is a god and we just will never explain him with science.
Now you're talking.

Our views aren't that far from each other, I don't believe in "God" as your typical white guy with a beard in the clouds character some may well do, but a fundamental universal creator of some sort - a force or law - I can definitely relate to. Flat Earth or not.
Old 02-15-2018, 07:42 AM   #34
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Due to special relativity, this is not the case. At this point, many you guys will only question the validity of any answer which uses advanced, intimidating-sounding physics terms to explain a position. However, it is true. The relevant equation is v/c = tanh (at/c). One will find that in this equation, tanh(at/c) can never exceed or equal 1. This means that velocity can never reach the speed of light, regardless of how long one accelerates for and the rate of the acceleration.

Also; see Nick James' post above concerning all we "know" being hypothesis. You trust this because it's what you've been told. It is not fact and no scientist would claim it to be.

Last edited by sral; 02-15-2018 at 07:44 AM.
Old 02-15-2018, 07:46 AM   #35
Nick James
death to amen

Quote:
Now you're talking.

Our views aren't that far from each other, I don't believe in "God" as your typical white guy with a beard in the clouds character some may well do, but a fundamental universal creator of some sort - a force or law - I can definitely relate to. Flat Earth or not.
yea, for sure.

ive spent so much time locked in cells reading books and just doin general thinking tryin to escape mentally/spiritually to compensate for bein contained physically that ive become an addict to the dopamine it releases everytime I learn somethin new lol.
Old 02-15-2018, 08:52 AM   #36
Elemental P

What about the deep space Hubble telescope images? Do you really believe all that is just fake and Photoshop?
Old 02-15-2018, 08:55 AM   #37
Nick James
death to amen

most ppl dont even kno over the last 10 years we've been doin retarded shit like this..

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...act-crash.html

in short we bombed the moon looking for evidence of water lol. if we rlly went to the moon or are 'landing rovers on mars' this would be taking a far step back. why not just send a rover? any logical think tank that billions of dollars should have would put a satellite on the moon.. not a flag or a bomb. theyre laughing in our face.

funny thing is that neither the bomb nor the satellite nor the impact could be seen by anyone even though ppl around the world had their telescopes out watching. only ppl that seen it was of course nasa.

then the space x rocket.. dude sent a tesla car with a dummy in the seat up and took a 'picture' in front of the earth. i dont know if he was showing how easy it is to deceive us or if we're literally being mocked at this point

^ but are you serious?
Old 02-15-2018, 08:59 AM   #38
Elemental P

No I have my own beliefs but earth being flat isn't one and yea maybe I am bias but to me it's irrelevant, everything is an illusion anyway. I like Egyptian mythology, Taoism etc so my thoughts of these topics is just to see what other peoples opinions are on them because really our own perception is what we ultimately know. But ancient civilizations were more advanced in astrology and math than us today and I can't recall which civilizations thought the world to be flat. But James is right I haven't seen it myself
Old 02-15-2018, 09:00 AM   #39
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

We live in a world where people will type anything on social media and other people will believe it just because 1,000,000 likes were clicked.

Read a book guys.

Bill Nye to thread please.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:18 AM   #40
Nick James
death to amen

Quote:
What about the deep space Hubble telescope images? Do you really believe all that is just fake and Photoshop?
every picture taken from nasa's hubble concerning planets looks just as fake as the earths. after you fool the world with the moon mission and your paid BILLIONS to produce further exploration you literally have to produce results. how else would the money keep coming?

the kicker is ur average joes zoomin in on planets and postin vids. they look NOTHIN like what we've been shown. they're erratic, luminescent and wavy like a hologram or light seen through water.

im convinced we truly dont know anything about space and its been monopolized as a business market. greatest money maker in the history of humans.

Tags
lar stupid faggit-bags, lars champn nbl more theory