Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Putin wouldn’t crush Trump. They are the best of friends. He helped him win the election, son.

The fuck you thought, faggot Fox!
Trump sucked him.

In Russian.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:02 PM   #42
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
No you won't.
I kno ur antagonizin to compensate for an inferior intellectual opinion

but ill play into it.

u wuldnt die for ur kids bro? I wuldnt evn think twice if it was my life or my lil girls
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:08 PM   #43
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
I kno ur antagonizin to compensate for an inferior intellectual opinion

but ill play into it.

u wuldnt die for ur kids bro? I wuldnt evn think twice if it was my life or my lil girls
Lmao @ inferior intellectual opinion.

I will let that slide, for now.

Of course I would die for my kids...but by your reasoning, the thing you would die for your kids for, is currently happening...and has been for many years.

So get out there and die.

That's why I said no you won't.

I don't even entirely disagree with you. I just find it ridiculous that you are expressing those opinions on this site, of all sites. Get out in your community. I do. Talk to people. I do. You don't have to die...and you don't have to sensationalize things, you won't die for it...but you can TRY to fight it. And I mean try...because you, and I, will fail.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:20 PM   #44
Nick James
death to amen

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

good points

I guess pac said it best

in the event of my demise, when my heart cant beat no more.. I hope I die for a belief or a principal I once lived for.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:28 AM   #45
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

He’s on house arrest. He leaves his door step, he goes back to jail.

He probably hasn’t seen daylight in months... The brightest thing he’s seen is the lime green skin.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:28 AM   #46
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

This shit feels like a South Park episode..
Old 02-18-2018, 01:44 AM   #47
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

The only thing that is worrisome in regards to russia would be those russian mercenaries that got taken out by US airstrikes in syria

This facebook horseshit is just goofy and next to irrelevant. It swayed no one. It didnt cause division. Its laughable to think a russian company with a 1 million dollar budget could sway an election.with hundreds of billions flying around.
Old 02-18-2018, 03:02 AM   #48
Nick James
death to amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
The only thing that is worrisome in regards to russia would be those russian mercenaries that got taken out by US airstrikes in syria

This facebook horseshit is just goofy and next to irrelevant. It swayed no one. It didnt cause division. Its laughable to think a russian company with a 1 million dollar budget could sway an election.with hundreds of billions flying around.
put the election aside.. altho I think u are greatly underestimating the power of social media my friend.

do u seriously not see how that rally in charlottesville has caused division? they paid trump supporters to attend that rally, for all we really know they were the main voice in the ears of those that started it. Its more than that though, the division is getting worse EVERYWHERE your workplace, schools, hell I can see it on this board alone.

its not just between black n white. mexicans, men n women.. everyone is rapin them accordin to the news, celebs, court hearings. then movies like THE BLACK PANTHER come out at a pretty oppurtune time if u ask me. aside from the movie what do u think is causin this? Trump bro.. by his words and actions.

its DIVISION. he and russia are DIVIDING our country in every color, race, and sexuality. United we stand and DIVIDED we fall. it doesnt take a genius to see this man just quit bein stubborn n open your eyes.

I agree though I believe russia is the next scapegoat. the new alqueda and ISIS.. for what purpose idk.
Old 02-18-2018, 03:14 AM   #49
Nick James
death to amen

you just dont want to believe russia played a big role in anything cuz it would effect who YOU voted for.

dont be consumed by your pride man. I can tell ur smarter than that.

when it comes down to it theyre supportin both sides of 2 races and unless ur blind that shit is actually working. do u think its gettin worse all on its own or just maybe the sudden spike in it mite actually be havin somethin to do with russia and the person they obviously (whether trump knew or not) wanted in office.
Old 02-18-2018, 03:31 AM   #50
Nick James
death to amen

u must not know how the biggest banks came to be..

supporting both sides of a dispute or war is historically how the rich get richer.

infiltration 101. pick up the art of war..

when you see this technique u better take it serious. ur not dealin with somethin amateur anymore..
Old 02-18-2018, 01:51 PM   #51
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Putin wanted Trump in office for a reason.

Because he’s an idiot. And naive to the political warfare.

USA already in checkmate... Russia patiently waiting.
Old 02-18-2018, 02:59 PM   #52
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

they wanted anyone but hillary. the whole operation literally started in 2014 before trump even announced his candidacy. those same facebook posts cnn would have you believe "swayed the election" were also being put out in support of bernie sanders during the primary.

as hillary was stealing the primary from bernie, you know actual conspiracy and collusion amongst democrats gifting her the nomination, the russians were helping her opposition, bernie and trump.

but again, its a drop of water in the bucket when it comes to campaigns, and impossible to prove as having ANY effect on the actual outcomes

but sure, prior to being elected they would prefer trump to hillary. hillary ran on an anti russia platform, basically pushing for no fly zones over syria, which would have effectively been a declaration of war. trump was promoting working with russia to solve these problems, and not against them (during his campaign).

since trump has gained office he has given over alot of power to the military, delegating the responsibility to "those in the know" aka the military industrial complex, which isn't so great for the russians. it also isn't so great for them that everyone who was pro building up the russia relations in his cabinet is basically gone and been replaced by people who dont fuck with russia

trump is far from an idiot. he's a brash loudmouth fucko, whose only goal is to appease his base. which is pro america working people. or as the mainstream media would put it, white supremacists.

if anyone is divisive and intent on pushing that narrative it is them(mainstream media), trump feeds into it because it strengthens his position.

blaming russia for the divisiveness in america is nonsense
Old 02-18-2018, 03:15 PM   #53
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Uh oh spent a good hour on that comment lol.
Old 02-18-2018, 06:28 PM   #54
Nick James
death to amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
they wanted anyone but hillary. the whole operation literally started in 2014 before trump even announced his candidacy. those same facebook posts cnn would have you believe "swayed the election" were also being put out in support of bernie sanders during the primary.

as hillary was stealing the primary from bernie, you know actual conspiracy and collusion amongst democrats gifting her the nomination, the russians were helping her opposition, bernie and trump.

but again, its a drop of water in the bucket when it comes to campaigns, and impossible to prove as having ANY effect on the actual outcomes

but sure, prior to being elected they would prefer trump to hillary. hillary ran on an anti russia platform, basically pushing for no fly zones over syria, which would have effectively been a declaration of war. trump was promoting working with russia to solve these problems, and not against them (during his campaign).

since trump has gained office he has given over alot of power to the military, delegating the responsibility to "those in the know" aka the military industrial complex, which isn't so great for the russians. it also isn't so great for them that everyone who was pro building up the russia relations in his cabinet is basically gone and been replaced by people who dont fuck with russia

trump is far from an idiot. he's a brash loudmouth fucko, whose only goal is to appease his base. which is pro america working people. or as the mainstream media would put it, white supremacists.

if anyone is divisive and intent on pushing that narrative it is them(mainstream media), trump feeds into it because it strengthens his position.

blaming russia for the divisiveness in america is nonsense
media does play the biggest role in this..

but I dont think its coincidental that the tension is higher then ever and its bein fueled by all angles includin an outside govnment?
Old 02-18-2018, 08:10 PM   #55
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

When did divisiveness ever end and what was the exact moment it happened again? This has been reality for the entirety of recorded history

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 08:42 PM   #56
Nick James
death to amen

bro u arent livin in america..

with the media, rallies n protests cops killin blacks n blacks killin cops, women comin out 'he raped me back in..' everytime a male figure wins an award from james franco to shaun white, all thru hollywood, every single day a new one. the stance against immigrants, which unfortunatly puts a label on the whole latino race. add in trumps comments, russias newly surfaced influence, and the fact the media seems to remind you to pick ur side everyday without u even realizing it.

yea its ridiculously spiking
Old 02-18-2018, 10:17 PM   #57
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Ok so what is the point that you are arguing? That Russia is behind it all, right? Or is this just an awareness post for at least a half educated board. The point I was making is you can make these posts and shit but like witty said, what are you doing to help? I am not doing anything btw I'm not a SJW or anything, I do recognize the problem. But what can you, Nick James of netcees, father and citizen, do to make an impact even in your community?

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter

Last edited by bleak; 02-18-2018 at 10:21 PM.
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 10:25 PM   #58
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Nowts gonna happen.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 10:51 PM   #59
Nick James
death to amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Ok so what is the point that you are arguing? That Russia is behind it all, right? Or is this just an awareness post for at least a half educated board. The point I was making is you can make these posts and shit but like witty said, what are you doing to help? I am not doing anything btw I'm not a SJW or anything, I do recognize the problem. But what can you, Nick James of netcees, father and citizen, do to make an impact even in your community?
now ur nitpickin..

maybe im jus wonderin if these muhfuckas that enjoy the same lil hobby I do here also might see the same shit im seein. can I do that lil homie?

what im gonna do is irrelevant to whether there is a problem. theyve got me pinned in my home with a fuckin box on my ankle lol

Im not arguin that russia was partly behind bro.. theyve alrdy been indicted and more news comes out every day. whether theyve helped incite conflict betwern races is public record.. not somethin im just thinkin out loud.
Old 02-19-2018, 05:02 AM   #60
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Don't understand how facebook post is going to be the deciding factor for a whole election process seems like a stretch but w.e I'm not gonna act like I know how this shit works.

But Trump needs to chill with Twitter man making this whole nation look stupid.

Tags
nick malibu most wanted