User Tag List

Old 02-14-2018, 01:09 PM   #21
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
That shit the truth tho.
the truth is what VR is the exact opposite of, bruh.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 01:04 PM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

fallout 4 is ridiculously dope in VR

i fucked up THO i think? i couldn't figure out the controls for character creation so i just scrolled through the presets until i found a bald dude with a beard and picked him. i think he's short though? i don't remember if you can adjust height in normal fo4. but word everyone is taller than me and its bugging me OUT

in reality im usually looking straight on or down at people, so looking up at everyone is strange

beyond that, and gaming while standing, shit is super dope

no motion sickness at all, i played for 3 hours straight. the only disorienting moments come when an NPC or something moves you, like nudging you out of the way, because your brain isn't ready to move and its like the ground moved under you

got LA Noire VR case files downloading too, should be stupid dope. i dug the original game and this is basically building off that just better graphics and more interactivity obviously. rolling over dead bodies and rifling pockets, car chases, shootouts etc

ive yet to play a horror game yet, and i need to get a racing game too.

got bodied religiously in ping pong online.

there is an army game that would be dope but you gotta move too much. like crouching behind sandbags, actually taking clips out and putting new clips in. but throwing grenades was dope.

so yea i'm digging vr more this time around

although i do miss the laziness of the occulus, being able to be seated instead of standing. i think the standing and moving helps with the motion sickness tho, because like i said i havent really felt any of it this go round
Old 02-17-2018, 01:27 PM   #23
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

i played some shitty horror game on some god knows what brand VR headset where you had to stand as well. didn't really like the horror games but some other preset games like being at a tall skyscraper and some other weird shit was dope.
wasim is offline   Reply With Quote