Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2018, 09:59 AM   #61
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

uncle tim was Puerto rican I heard
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:02 AM   #62
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Yes, they would.
MAN shut you faggot Fox ass up like you know this side of the globe!

No the fuck they wouldn’t.

Remove black people from society here, you get less crime, more employed which means less poverty stricken areas and less tax dollars coming out cause we don’t have to support them bums.

Fuck bro..
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:05 AM   #63
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Am I tho?

I can post statistics regarding unemployment and government assistance and assure you the african american community is at an all time record high wayyyyyyy above any other ethnic group.

IDK how it is in ireland but I know how it is here in NY and the surrounding states LOL...

Just saying...

Karaoke bringing up old shit like it's relevant to this conversation hiding the fact he's offended. I see you, bro.

And making wild shit up because he in his feels right now. Remember we saw you fam.. You gay faggot looking fat piece of shit duck lip pic yo... We seen the shower curtain for a closet door. We see the musty white walls bro and you front like you got money. Stop it.
Statistics can easily be manipulated in favour to any cause cops do it all the time in favour to the type of crimes being commited.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:07 AM   #64
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Department of Labor and Law Enforcement are 2 different things bro.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:11 AM   #65
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
You stalk me on and off line. Seek help.
I took 30 seconds to long into the admin panel and abuse my powers
To take 30 seconds to see your email is fnamazin
I took another minute to put that into Google and find a fat black guy from NYC s Instagram
2 minutes to make a thread here to roast you

About a 5 minute tops journey

You searched for my fb, LinkedIn, Twitter etc and found my job, found the bumber there and called multiple times

Who's the stalker? Guess Lars and bags are stalkers too better call them cuckolds or are you to afraid to get on masters bad side uncle Tim
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:12 AM   #66
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
uncle tim was Puerto rican I heard
Uncle Tim is the type to tell Puerto Rican he's Dominican to fit in at the banana stand
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-07-2018, 10:13 AM   #67
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Tim isn’t a Puerto Rican name tho...
Old 02-07-2018, 10:14 AM   #68
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
MAN shut you faggot Fox ass up like you know this side of the globe!

No the fuck they wouldn’t.

Remove black people from society here, you get less crime, more employed which means less poverty stricken areas and less tax dollars coming out cause we don’t have to support them bums.

Fuck bro..
I know economics and social behaviour, it has nothing to do with race or what side of the globe you are on. The facts are, the lowest classes, the under privileged, commit crimes, deal and take illicit substances, and are unemployed to a much higher extent than any other class, and this is the case not just worldwide, but throughout history, in every nation conceivable, if black people didn't exist, some other people would be in their positions and things would be the same. It's government policy that drives changes in that regard, not race, which is completely irrelevant. Americans like to believe the USA is different but it's exactly the same, you are just an incredibly insular people.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:18 AM   #69
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Tim isn’t a Puerto Rican name tho...
Gotta spell it like this at the bodega

Tím
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-07-2018, 10:25 AM   #70
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Also if your response is going to be 'no you're wrong' or 'YOU DONT KNOW BOUT US, WE DIFFERENT!!' without any reasoning whatsoever, as all your replies have been thus far, please save your time as I will not be replying.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:28 AM   #71
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Nah you're a weirdo. And your wife weighs more than me. I called your job to speak to after You posted your information on here for everyone. I didn't call anytime after that. I wanted you to know that I can come get you. You turned around and said that you would call the cops on me if you saw a black person within 2 mi of you. You literally follow me every post. "Hi Rob" It's creepy. You admitted to having a file of personal information on various members on this site. For what purpose? It's not like you're using the info for a battle. It's just to be weird and creepy. That's not normal behavior.

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:32 AM   #72
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Nah you're a weirdo. And your wife weighs more than me. I called your job to speak to after You posted your information on here for everyone. I didn't call anytime after that. I wanted you to know that I can come get you. You turned around and said that you would call the cops on me if you saw a black person within 2 mi of you. You literally follow me every post. "Hi Rob" It's creepy. You admitted to having a file of personal information on various members on this site. For what purpose? It's not like you're using the info for a battle. It's just to be weird and creepy. That's not normal behavior.
So many lies uncle Tim

You're a pathetic pussy and your life has 0 meaning
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-07-2018, 10:34 AM   #73
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Department of Labor and Law Enforcement are 2 different things bro.
Yes they are. But big pic is u still can make statistics wrk in ur favour.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:34 AM   #74
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Yeah, I guess we both went to Cornell. Btw stealing @veritas personality/persona is just as bad as not having one.

Old 02-07-2018, 10:37 AM   #75
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Yeah, I guess we both went to Cornell. Btw stealing @veritas personality/persona is just as bad as not having one.
How have I even remotely stolen veritas persona? Regurgitating diode post I see lmao

You're a nobody outside of a text battle league on a dead site that supports a dead hobby for white nerds

Legit nothing of substance to your existence

You're a fucking loser uncle Tim
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-07-2018, 10:40 AM   #76
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
How have I even remotely stolen veritas persona? Regurgitating diode post I see lmao

You're a nobody outside of a text battle league on a dead site that supports a dead hobby for white nerds

Legit nothing of substance to your existence

You're a fucking loser uncle Tim
Yo fam a customer just walked in. Go show them the latest rake.

Old 02-07-2018, 10:42 AM   #77
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Yo fam a customer just walked in. Go show them the latest rake.
I haven't worked in retail since 2015 try again
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-07-2018, 11:01 AM   #78
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

man for such a terrible thread topic this is an amazing thread lol
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 11:17 AM   #79
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Big pause between karaoke rebuttals must be googling me
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-07-2018, 11:23 AM   #80
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I know economics and social behaviour, it has nothing to do with race or what side of the globe you are on. The facts are, the lowest classes, the under privileged, commit crimes, deal and take illicit substances, and are unemployed to a much higher extent than any other class, and this is the case not just worldwide, but throughout history, in every nation conceivable, if black people didn't exist, some other people would be in their positions and things would be the same. It's government policy that drives changes in that regard, not race, which is completely irrelevant. Americans like to believe the USA is different but it's exactly the same, you are just an incredibly insular people.
This is basically what I was trying inquire. Would those statistics still exist? And since we are including the bad... what of the good? Is it safe to assume that if the bad will always be present becuase it’s not a race issue but more a class issue. Then the good influences would also be present.

I guess the better question, what if poverty didn’t exist?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amens children mulatto, lip gloss applesauce, lip gloss kids cross....breed