Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-15-2017, 01:42 AM   #61
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

I don't expect you to 'turn' on your race, but i will point out that you said blm is a joke, while downplaying the nazi marches that was much more recent then the blm protests.

I truly dont think trump is a racist but playing into white superiority in 2017 seems reeally fucking fascist.

You'll be hard pressed to find a black or mexican person who would know the inner workings of antifa, thats not really my point. The president of the united states will shit on the NFL protests and recommend they be fired, while the tiki torch bandits get a 'they aren't all bad' basically pat on the back speech from the f'ing commander in chief. To say there isn't ANYTHING wrong is what the far rights problem is.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 06:46 AM   #62
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

So whats the problem????
Old 10-15-2017, 08:11 AM   #63
WRATH

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Although i firmly stand with the context of what he said, em definitely should have had a stronger verse.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:39 AM   #64
Seyance
-

Battle Record: 0-4

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance

Em gone all SJW.. dropping weak cringey bars and dying his face to look like drake.

Antifa is fa. They don't understand the irony of their actions which eludes to them not understanding what fascism actually is.
i'm a leave these niggas leaking like i'm julian assange.
Seyance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:43 PM   #65
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
I don't expect you to 'turn' on your race, but i will point out that you said blm is a joke, while downplaying the nazi marches that was much more recent then the blm protests.
Naw Bro, that is 100% wrong. Fuck the Nazis, fuck White Nationalists, White Supremacy, Alt Right, etc. - that shit goes without saying. The problem is that millenials don't even understand how any of this works. They call Ben Shapiro a white supremacist and he's fucking Jewish lol. They do the same to Milo who is a gay brit who's married to a black man. This shit is irony 101.

So, I feel sure we all hate Nazis (who, by the way, are not huge in numbers and do not have much support in 2017 despite what the liberal media tells you). Antifa and BLM have shown up to places in mass numbers, Nazis do not. Antifa tries to convince you that Nazis are there in hiding by calling EVERYBODY without a mask a Nazi lol. Even blacks, Mexicans and Asians. Did I mention that these are rich white kids doing this? Again, Irony 101, right?

Just because Nazis are bad doesn't mean that BLM and Antifa are good. BLM is racist and founded upon a lie, also BLM organizers are openly racist and greedy. BLM took over a gay pride parade, which essentially means that one minority group figured themselves to be more important than another. They also have requested to have BLACKS ONLY at many of their events. Again, Irony 101.

Antifa blocks conservatives from speaking at colleges and beats people with bike locks and bottles while doing so. They are stopping fascism though, right? What's the definition of not allowing people their first amendment rights?

Quote:
I truly dont think trump is a racist but playing into white superiority in 2017 seems reeally fucking fascist.
Again, that goes back to white supremacists. Not all white people are Nazis. If you actually sit down and look at what the "other side" wants, it generally isn't equality, it's above equality. BLM is asking white people to will their houses to black people once they die...they are asking for free college...they are asking for BLACKS ONLY assemblies. And the organizers and leaders of this movement are rich black and mixed race people. This is all going under the assumption that all white people are rich and all black people are poor. Try to ride through the trailer park and observe white privilege. Neither Trump nor BLM nor Antifa are looking out for white trash, I promise you that.

Quote:
You'll be hard pressed to find a black or mexican person who would know the inner workings of antifa, thats not really my point. The president of the united states will shit on the NFL protests and recommend they be fired, while the tiki torch bandits get a 'they aren't all bad' basically pat on the back speech from the f'ing commander in chief. To say there isn't ANYTHING wrong is what the far rights problem is.

Fuck the NFL though, they are rich as fuck. Same as Eminem. Why do we think rich people are our heroes? How is Trump a villain because he is rich, but Colin Kaepernick is a hero? LOL , Same with Obama, he grew up surfing with white folks, yet black people thought he was Shaft. It's all about how the media portrays them and which media outlet you follow. To me, some should stand, some should kneel, some should just sit there during the anthem - who fucking cares? It may be rude or disrespectful to some, but it is a right. We just fall into the trap of attention whoring.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:55 PM   #66
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyance View Post
Em gone all SJW.. dropping weak cringey bars and dying his face to look like drake.

Antifa is fa. They don't understand the irony of their actions which eludes to them not understanding what fascism actually is.
Well said. The bottom line on that Em track is that it wasn't good quality wise or content wise. There's so much to criticize about Trump, but this just repeated the same old same old. For instance, that Fantastic Four/ Orange skin thing was so played. That wouldn't even get over in 2017 for a textcee and we are talking about Slim fucking Shady here.

Can we at least all agree that it was wack to make fun of Trump's age when Eminem is way past his own prime and completely out of breath for 90% of this? Same for skintone...Donald is orange, but now Slim is Burnt Sienna.

Also, Trump was always referenced positively in hip hop up until he became president, so it feels awkward now. It kinda seems hypocritical.
Old 10-15-2017, 04:17 PM   #67
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

The Alt-Right and Leftist fringe are both reprehensible. If you identify yourself as a Democrat or Republican you have to be honest with yourself. Both parties are hotbeds for racism and fucking vile. Fuck so-called progressives. Fuck so-called conservatives.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 04:55 PM   #68
Batty
that nigga

^ agreed.

Em answered his own question in the first line of his shit verse...

Should I drop? -PROBABLY NOT.

I think level-minded people on both sides are sick of having to have political agendas forced on them in music, movies and now sports. This is why ratings are down across the board.

Old 10-15-2017, 05:04 PM   #69
WRATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Naw Bro, that is 100% wrong. Fuck the Nazis, fuck White Nationalists, White Supremacy, Alt Right, etc. - that shit goes without saying. The problem is that millenials don't even understand how any of this works. They call Ben Shapiro a white supremacist and he's fucking Jewish lol. They do the same to Milo who is a gay brit who's married to a black man. This shit is irony 101.

So, I feel sure we all hate Nazis (who, by the way, are not huge in numbers and do not have much support in 2017 despite what the liberal media tells you). Antifa and BLM have shown up to places in mass numbers, Nazis do not. Antifa tries to convince you that Nazis are there in hiding by calling EVERYBODY without a mask a Nazi lol. Even blacks, Mexicans and Asians. Did I mention that these are rich white kids doing this? Again, Irony 101, right?

Just because Nazis are bad doesn't mean that BLM and Antifa are good. BLM is racist and founded upon a lie, also BLM organizers are openly racist and greedy. BLM took over a gay pride parade, which essentially means that one minority group figured themselves to be more important than another. They also have requested to have BLACKS ONLY at many of their events. Again, Irony 101.

Antifa blocks conservatives from speaking at colleges and beats people with bike locks and bottles while doing so. They are stopping fascism though, right? What's the definition of not allowing people their first amendment rights?

Again, that goes back to white supremacists. Not all white people are Nazis. If you actually sit down and look at what the "other side" wants, it generally isn't equality, it's above equality. BLM is asking white people to will their houses to black people once they die...they are asking for free college...they are asking for BLACKS ONLY assemblies. And the organizers and leaders of this movement are rich black and mixed race people. This is all going under the assumption that all white people are rich and all black people are poor. Try to ride through the trailer park and observe white privilege. Neither Trump nor BLM nor Antifa are looking out for white trash, I promise you that.

Fuck the NFL though, they are rich as fuck. Same as Eminem. Why do we think rich people are our heroes? How is Trump a villain because he is rich, but Colin Kaepernick is a hero? LOL , Same with Obama, he grew up surfing with white folks, yet black people thought he was Shaft. It's all about how the media portrays them and which media outlet you follow. To me, some should stand, some should kneel, some should just sit there during the anthem - who fucking cares? It may be rude or disrespectful to some, but it is a right. We just fall into the trap of attention whoring.
I see your main point being is fuck everyone, which i can agree with.

Quickly want to point out that trump IS a pos for having a bias. It may seem nitpicky but in his position him favoring a race is BS. Me personally i remember obama having a better balance, keeping all races in mind. BLM wasn't founded on a lie, and if you recall the police shootings didnt 'mellow out' til that dude shot 5 cops in Texas. Not promoting that, but it was an unacceptably high number of 'questionable' shootings.

The real problem is white police officers cant empathize with black citizens like they can with whites. So they would at least try to talk a white into 'dropping the weapon,' while blacks will preemptively be shot. All im saying is be equal. #shooteveryone2018

Trump isnt a villain for being rich he is a villain for being the catalyst in the resurgence of racist america, and with his bias, ultimately, the voice.
Old 10-15-2017, 06:42 PM   #70
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
I see your main point being is fuck everyone, which i can agree with.

Quickly want to point out that trump IS a pos for having a bias. It may seem nitpicky but in his position him favoring a race is BS. Me personally i remember obama having a better balance, keeping all races in mind. BLM wasn't founded on a lie, and if you recall the police shootings didnt 'mellow out' til that dude shot 5 cops in Texas. Not promoting that, but it was an unacceptably high number of 'questionable' shootings.

The real problem is white police officers cant empathize with black citizens like they can with whites. So they would at least try to talk a white into 'dropping the weapon,' while blacks will preemptively be shot. All im saying is be equal. #shooteveryone2018

Trump isnt a villain for being rich he is a villain for being the catalyst in the resurgence of racist america, and with his bias, ultimately, the voice.

Man, I'm sorry but again this just sounds like the Liberal media verbatim. There are no facts listed in there, because the facts would contradict what you're saying.

The HANDS UP/DON'T SHOOT thing was the BLM statement. This came from the Ferguson case of Mike Brown. It was proven during the trial that people lied. It started with Brown's accomplice: Johnson. Johnson claimed that he and Brown weren't doing anything and they were targeted. Later a video was released of Brown & Johnson committing a strong-arm robbery in the neighborhood before being approached by police. When the video came out, black people burned that store down. So the owner of the store got beat up and had his store burned down because of the truth being told. Then, the whole HANDS UP thing was proven to be a lie. People don't care though, they still believe the lie and carry on with their busted logic.

go peep some statistics and you'll see that what you are saying is wrong. You're basing your logic off of the cases that make the news aka high profile cases. Anytime that a black person is killed by a white police officer, it makes the news...that doesn't mean that is all that ever happens though.

As for Trump only promoting the white race, are you basing that on actual policies or direct comments that he has made or just what the liberal media promotes in general? Could you list some policies or something?

Coming off of having a black president, sure white racists are glad to have a white president, but that's not Trump's fault. Sure, David Duke supported Trump, but again, not Trump's fault. It's the same as when the Black Panthers supported Obama and went to election venues trying to intimidate voters, that wasn't Obama's fault. There were tons of videos of people saying they voted for Obama just because he was black, not Obama's fault.

Just saying that something has happened before and that it shouldn't happen or it isn't fair does not automatically mean that it is systemic or an epidemic. This is why facts and statistics are important when drawing conclusions.
Old 10-15-2017, 09:44 PM   #71
WRATH

You say liberal media a lot, which makes me believe you are a huge bill o reily buff, fox news fanatic, and listen to tomi lahren podcasts.

You still mad about mike brown? Im still mad about philando castle.

How about this, I saw a video recently where a white dude chased a cop all through a parking lot on some im gonna get you shit. Seen a white dude hop out his truck with a rifle making quite a few erratic movements. Both taken in alive.

I also seen a old black man surronded by cops try to take off, he made it about 8 steps before they lit his ass up. I remember a teenage black kid with a knife (sometime after mike brown) surronded by 20 officers, all 20 lit his ass up. Both dead.

Its unreasonable to say this is every single situation, but to sit here like 'its just black peoples cases make the media,' did you ever consider WHY thats always the case? Its always questionable ass scenarios. There is not the same anount of EFFORT to take a black man in alive.

So either TRY to de escalate the situation, or shoot EVERYBODY. Is that not reasonable?

Trumps problem is is that he is tactless. And his handling of the white protesters vs. Black protesters showed imbalance.

Blacks cant peacefully protest without their own president recommending they be disciplined and/or fired, while whites 'aggresively' protest, armed in some instances, and he handles that delicately. Its not lynching no ones saying that, but it sure isn't equal.
Old 10-16-2017, 12:33 AM   #72
Batty
that nigga

Oh OK, so no facts or statistics, right?

Quote:
You say liberal media a lot, which makes me believe you are a huge bill o reily buff, fox news fanatic, and listen to tomi lahren podcasts.

You still mad about mike brown? Im still mad about philando castle.
I say liberal media, because you basically quote them word for word. I hate Fox news, their whole "fair and balanced" catchphrase is about as accurate as Trump's "Make America Great Again" catchphrase. I didn't vote for Trump, I don't fund the NRA - that doesn't mean that by default I have to follow lioberal agendas. So you miss me with that. You can't excuse your blind liberal following by saying OH YEAH, WELL TRUMP AND FOX NEWS DOES THIS AND THAT.

Nobody is arguing that Fox news or Trump is great here, I'm talking about the bullshit that the liberal media perpetuates specifically.

I'm not "mad" about Mike Brown, that was not even my point. I used it as an example of why to not trust liberal media. I mean, you find it easy to not trust the police, use that same logic with the liberal media.

If you will try my 3 step plan below with an honest and open mind, I can promise you that we can have better debates next time around.

Step 1: watch the video below...

It is easy to prove that something happened. It is easy to prove what happened was unfair. History shows us that there have been racist cops and that innocent people have been shot or convicted for crimes that they did not commit.

Step 2: watch the video below...

In order to prove that something is an epidemic or that it is systemic, you will need to make comparisons and rely on fact-based findings to support your ideas. It doesn't mean that racist cops are right, racist cops are wrong... It just means that you are wrong for following the liberal media.

Step 3: don't be biased.

Facts don't have feelings, statistics can't be racist. You can't let your heart control your mind. The liberal media teaches people that when your facts are wrong, you can just scream, curse or find a safe space. You have to be able to admit when you're wrong and then learn from your mistakes so that you may grow as a human being.

We need more unbiased people in this world.
Old 10-16-2017, 01:28 AM   #73
WRATH

I cant get you to say shoot all criminals for some reason. That was me giving you an out. You are the farthest right person i've ever argued with, and ive been arguing with every other person ive talked to on FB for the last month.

You want to talk facts, okay, give me a credible website that have the facts you speak of and i'll go check, cause i cant see those videos, nor have much faith in biased white media which im sure thats what the videos are.
Old 10-16-2017, 02:15 AM   #74
WRATH

Also, me personally, i dont watch the news, so this liberal media thing you are pushing is falling on deaf ears. It just makes you sound like the hard nosed conservative you claim not to be.
Old 10-16-2017, 05:30 AM   #75
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

gavin mcinnes said it best. we've become so divided as a nation that a liberal and a conservative can watch the same debate, and both think they won.

wrath he keeps saying liberal media because you are regurgitating their talking points. you may not watch it, but you get the same perspectives and sides of the arguments they ESPOUSE. in the same way batty may not watch fox news, he is basically regurgitating alot of what they and the conservative media run with.

neither of you have to actually go to those tv channels, or websites and consume your fill of malarkey, because you've subconsciously built it by your online practices

you've mentioned arguing on facebook, or debating or whatever. facebook is working off algorithms to feed you "news" and articles based off things you like, comment on and search for. google. all that. same with batty. the internet creates these bubbles and feeds us what we want to see.

if you want to believe there is an epidemic of black people being killed by police, they will show it to you, if you want to believe their isnt, they won't.

the problem is nothing is that black or white.
Old 10-16-2017, 06:12 AM   #76
WRATH

Nah, i dont believe that there is an epidemic. There was last year though. And i believe the likelihood that if 2 people of different races [black & white] commit the same crime, the black person has a [roughly] 70% chance of being 'mistreated' in one way or another during police contact.

Granted they are both criminals, but there is a DIFFERENCE.

The same DIFFERENCE that Trump displays when handling 2 different sets of protestors.

Basically, im against white privilege. Thats why im pushing the shoot everyone angle.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:40 AM   #77
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Agreed on everything except the trump thing, mainly because one side of the protestors basically protest HIM lol so the bias would have to be there.

You would never see trump condemn both sides if one side is normal conservatives, like at a ben shapiro speech where antifa shows up or any number of pro trump gatherings. The only time hes condemned both sides was when actual nazis held one.

You cant condemn a normal conservative gathering and call them nazis because richard spencer showed up, anymore than you can condemn BLM for a psycho showing up to kill cops

But each side will grab onto the worst and run with it

So if you prescribe to either narrative its, at its heart ill informed and disingenuous.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:43 AM   #78
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Wth is this antifa i keep seeing. What i miss???
Old 10-16-2017, 09:38 AM   #79
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
I cant get you to say shoot all criminals for some reason. That was me giving you an out. You are the farthest right person i've ever argued with, and ive been arguing with every other person ive talked to on FB for the last month.

You want to talk facts, okay, give me a credible website that have the facts you speak of and i'll go check, cause i cant see those videos, nor have much faith in biased white media which im sure thats what the videos are.

GONE at giving me an out, oh shit lol.

Ok, again, I will give you all of the answers, but you will just miss the point again...

You can't get me to say "shoot all the criminals"??? WTF. That makes ZERO sense. I can easily say that cops shouldn't shoot or not shoot based on race. Why would I need to spell out common sense? If you'd have actually watched those videos, this would go better just as I said. Your whole SHOOT ALL THE CRIMINALS idea would leave you even angrier because statistics easily prove that black youth are committing the majority of the crimes. Which means, you'd be back to square one logically. In case you don't understand this logic, I'm gonna break it down for you even further: MORE BLACK PEOPLE WOULD STILL BE GETTING SHOT.

Again, you prove that you are just another liberal sheep when you say that I am the "farthest right" person you've argued with lolololol. I have never voted Republican in my life. I'm not for Trump, Fox News, NRA, etc. I'm just for facts over feelings. I've stated that I don't care if people stand or kneel during the national anthem, especially millionaires. I wish we could eradicate all racist cops, but if I had my choice, I'd choose curing cancer first.

As for giving you facts, I did, you decided not to watch those videos... how convenient, right? They cite the sources. And super gone at "white media", you only roll with BET for all news? If you'd actually read what I wrote, I prefer getting my facts from unbiased sources. I don't fuck with conservative or liberal news sources. I can explain how both sides work if that will help? We both agree that the alt right is wrong, we both agree that people like Ann Coulter and Bill O'Reilly are full of shit, the problem here is that you claim to be against bias, but you 110% support all liberal talking points like you're reading the script.
Old 10-16-2017, 09:48 AM   #80
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
gavin mcinnes said it best. we've become so divided as a nation that a liberal and a conservative can watch the same debate, and both think they won.

wrath he keeps saying liberal media because you are regurgitating their talking points. you may not watch it, but you get the same perspectives and sides of the arguments they ESPOUSE. in the same way batty may not watch fox news, he is basically regurgitating alot of what they and the conservative media run with.

neither of you have to actually go to those tv channels, or websites and consume your fill of malarkey, because you've subconsciously built it by your online practices

you've mentioned arguing on facebook, or debating or whatever. facebook is working off algorithms to feed you "news" and articles based off things you like, comment on and search for. google. all that. same with batty. the internet creates these bubbles and feeds us what we want to see.

if you want to believe there is an epidemic of black people being killed by police, they will show it to you, if you want to believe their isnt, they won't.

the problem is nothing is that black or white.
You right about that.

The material that pops up on our PC's, social media, tablets, FB's and IG's and mobile devices are all aligned with what we are searching constantly.

There is a term for it, but I don't remember it at the moment.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote