Old 12-02-2016, 06:45 AM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default i'll shoulder the blame for killing netcees

its my fault.

sure it was on a downturn but i think a couple key events led to the eventual demise.

1. when i jokingly bodied @Bags. i was just trying to fit in with the cruel netcees landscape bro's. i'm not a roaster, the most i'd do is a simple fuck youuuu in response. but i went in on him, and seasoned vets who were on bags side alot lol'd in response. this hurt him. this led to him going after diode to redeem himself, and that happened.

2. i'm always right. people who feel themselves smart couldn't take it. sup @Certain. for months and months i pointed out why trump would win. people took my understanding of the political landscape as an endorsement of sir douchington orangutang. i was just pointing out the facts, and alot of members felt stupid because they were so brazen to point out that hillary had no shot at winning. props to @Aero for not hiding as he was most likely the most brazen in his idiocy. but the "intellectuals" like certain couldn't take the embarrassment and fled.

with bags and his boring caps lock stories gone, and certain with his misguided intellect gone, i feel the last couple stones of netcees discussion weren't there to hold up the wall of nobodies like cakebro to stick around anymore

compound that with the fact that its a text site and it was only a matter of time.

neg me.

it was fun while it lasted homo's
Old 12-02-2016, 09:07 AM   #2
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

lol this site is dead because Diode chose horrible power hungry supermods and Diode himself is actually the worst site owner in history.. No one wants to come to an environment where they don't feel safe. People doing reverse email look ups, random bans and supporting general foolishness killed this site. Bags departure was the final death knell as he was by far the site's best member.

Bags actually was killing this site then changed it to his brand of boarding and the site was survivng from boarding alone. Once he became a victim of his own creation the bottom fell.

So yea Uh Oh the site was on a bubble and you helped lead the bubble to pop and for that I thank you.

Last edited by Aero; 12-02-2016 at 09:12 AM.
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:18 AM   #3
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Site isn't dead though just the discussion forum as it should be.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:30 AM   #4
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
lol this site is dead because Diode chose horrible power hungry supermods and Diode himself is actually the worst site owner in history.. No one wants to come to an environment where they don't feel safe. People doing reverse email look ups, random bans and supporting general foolishness killed this site. Bags departure was the final death knell as he was by far the site's best member.

Bags actually was killing this site then changed it to his brand of boarding and the site was survivng from boarding alone. Once he became a victim of his own creation the bottom fell.

So yea Uh Oh the site was on a bubble and you helped lead the bubble to pop and for that I thank you.
blow me.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:43 AM   #5
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

the disc section has always been dead to me
Barcotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:54 AM   #6
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Site is dead because bags, hush, orc, pancake and some others are ghost right now
Well that's why disc is dead
Site is doing ok with NBL and well I won't comment on the 1-2 league at this point
Don't know about the OM section, I never go there
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 10:48 AM   #7
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

ppl beeeen claiming boards are dead for the last 10 years

still always a heartbeat
Barcotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:48 PM   #8
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post

Smart post...props
Old 12-02-2016, 08:45 PM   #9
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

someone add the accomp "Killed NC" to @uh-oh
Old 12-02-2016, 10:37 PM   #10
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

lol
@Pharaohs Army
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 11:34 PM   #11
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

If i gave enough of a shit id rep aero and des for legit, accurate responses.

Although id throw in the general aging of a niche as the #1 reason.

Uh oh with the solid troll op. He was always a sideshow bob type when the site was really humming. Glad he's become site king now that trump is prez and no one posts here anymore. Seems right.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?

Last edited by PancakeBrah; 12-02-2016 at 11:37 PM.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 02:24 AM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Uh oh with the solid troll op.
lol i tried
Old 12-10-2016, 08:39 PM   #13
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

When is the board getting updated??

:/
Razah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 10:05 AM   #14
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

@uh-oh u killed bags lol?

the board looks like 2004 so maybe that's why no one is here. This shit never made it to 2010 and it's bout to be 2020
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:30 AM   #15
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
@uh-oh u killed bags lol?

the board looks like 2004 so maybe that's why no one is here. This shit never made it to 2010 and it's bout to be 2020
i got bitched at incessantly for upgrading pr to vb4.