Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-27-2014, 02:19 PM   #21
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

huth ith a coward.

huth liveth with hith mother

huth lieth on the internet

huth hath a rectangle head and unibrow. it looketh like bald bull.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 02:22 PM   #22
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

the real question is would it matter even if you did?
Old 10-27-2014, 02:24 PM   #23
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

this is a fair point Reed, one easily answered....

Hush attacks those on the internet and acts real. He is in fact a phoni. A fraud. His cowardice in simply proving that he does in fact not have a lisp proves this.

His soul is a tentacle fest.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:24 PM   #24
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Yes, people with lisps are scientifically proven to be preferred by Satan
Old 10-27-2014, 02:24 PM   #25
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post

Hush attacks those on the internet and acts real. He is in fact a phoni. A fraud. His cowardice in simply proving that he does in fact not have a lisp proves this.

Reed knows a thing or two about tentacle fests
Old 10-27-2014, 02:25 PM   #26
veritas
HALL OF FAME

exactly.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:27 PM   #27
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

but you do the same thing. under the guise of "helping" them.

but, you know you can only help those who want your help.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:29 PM   #28
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I am not a fraud or phoni. And I do actually want to help people by helping them not be their internet selves and to be their real selves....to figure out who that is.

And yes.. I understand the second point. I only bring wrath to those who purposefully try to hurt others weaker than they for their own gain, when they are actually the ones who are hurting.

fair enough?
Old 10-27-2014, 02:35 PM   #29
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

shrug.

there's been plenty times I feel like I would call what you do abusive, beyond trying to help or reach anybody

but ion't really always know eveything going on behind it so fair enough i guess.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:39 PM   #30
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am not a fraud or phoni. And I do actually want to help people by helping them not be their internet selves and to be their real selves....to figure out who that is.

And yes.. I understand the second point. I only bring wrath to those who purposefully try to hurt others weaker than they for their own gain, when they are actually the ones who are hurting.

fair enough?
no bc your convoluted logic. Omg let me act dominant like i know more about psychology than everybody stfu. Nigga I knew more than u when I was 15, u might read books but your reading comprehension and writing skills are horrible so it doesn't matter.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:40 PM   #31
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

also you are a hypocrite and not a man of God. A man of God would cry through a sermon on hellfire but with your horrible personality and boring mind you'd probably be straight faced and enjoy explaining to people how they'll burn in hellfire. Meaning you are a fraud meaning oh my god the irony
Old 10-27-2014, 02:40 PM   #32
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
shrug.

there's been plenty times I feel like I would call what you do abusive, beyond trying to help or reach anybody

but ion't really always know eveything going on behind it so fair enough i guess.
what is abusive in me turning the tables on teh bullies and sincerly helping any of those who are brave enough to call me?

and yeah sometimes i engage in psych warfare, but only to those who do it to others. I never attack without reason.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:42 PM   #33
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
also you are a hypocrite and not a man of God. A man of God would cry through a sermon on hellfire but with your horrible personality and boring mind you'd probably be straight faced and enjoy explaining to people how they'll burn in hellfire. Meaning you are a fraud meaning oh my god the irony
I am a hypocrite. I am a man of God. I am fearful of hell and I know that I deserve it. I do not always act the way that I should. I know better than I do sometimes, in fact, most times.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:43 PM   #34
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

you are fearful of an imaginary evil fairyland because your mind is weak

thanks for admitting to your hypocrisy
Old 10-27-2014, 02:43 PM   #35
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

We are who we are, making fun of people about something they can not help is silly imo it's ok to be different.

Having said that, I do not believe the lisp thing to be true.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 02:45 PM   #36
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
you are fearful of an imaginary evil fairyland because your mind is weak

thanks for admitting to your hypocrisy
So I am a hypocite for not acting in a manner which would help me escape from a place that by your definition is imaginary?

explain?
Old 10-27-2014, 02:46 PM   #37
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

just stop, you're viewing it from your own subjective aka aka narcissistic view again. I'm talking reality which goes above and beyond your pitiful existence, and there is no hell in reality
Old 10-27-2014, 02:47 PM   #38
veritas
HALL OF FAME

tell me about reality?
Old 10-27-2014, 02:49 PM   #39
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

why would I engage a simpleton in intellectual discourse?

That's like climbing the himalayas with jump ropes, garden spades, and 7 powerbars each...not gonna happen
Old 10-27-2014, 02:49 PM   #40
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
We are who we are, making fun of people about something they can not help is silly imo it's ok to be different.

Having said that, I do not believe the lisp thing to be true.

positive foxtags.

foxilosophers stone.

Tags
who thinksss i hath a lithsppp