Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Why is the "new school" supposed to hold the same standards for this site as you? Most of the new guys barely even touch discussion because the old guys treat it like hallowed grounds, where no one but them can get over.

Any semblance of a personality is shot tf down when people Bags or V direct their attention, because the whole site then dickrides them into oblivion.

NICK JAMES HELLO

Tbf he just couldn't handle the heat
See. Bags and V mentioned for sonning. I’m the one who sonned him. In defense of another boarder that Bags has made his mission to belittle at all cost.

I’m the GOAT. In the shadows I bleet.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 03:43 PM   #62
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
See. Bags and V mentioned for sonning. I’m the one who sonned him. In defense of another boarder that Bags has made his mission to belittle at all cost.

I’m the GOAT. In the shadows I bleet.
The Nick James shit was an edit and a reference to you, w/o acknowledging I had mentioned Bags and V earlier.

Idc who the best is and no one cares who I think the best isbb

I think the persona shit is stupid, I would rank schein as lowest lol but I don't understand the more nuanced versions. Uh-oh does the best job now of getting under MY skin and all he has to say is that Flacco is the best. His entire avy/title profile setup is the best troll I have ever seen here.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 03:46 PM   #63
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Nick James shit was an edit and a reference to you, w/o acknowledging I had mentioned Bags and V earlier.

Idc who the best is and no one cares who I think the best isbb

I think the persona shit is stupid, I would rank schein as lowest lol but I don't understand the more nuanced versions. Uh-oh does the best job now of getting under MY skin and all he has to say is that Flacco is the best. His entire avy/title profile setup is the best troll I have ever seen here.
Scheinberg was wildly successful but tiring to maintain

I don’t think anyone does persona boarding as well as I do. And it makes people real mad to be a victim of it.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 03:59 PM   #64
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Doing God’s work.
Exactly. This guy gets it.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 04:04 PM   #65
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

So Knuck....help me understand here sir.

Myself and bags were the greatest but now that our real lives are so amazing we no longer need to be here because this place is not good enough for us/brings us down. Additionally, you are now proclaiming yourself to be the greatest which means that your overall life is not as great as Anthony or I....sooooo.....I’m not sure if I should say fair enough or not here lol.

Help me understand.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:09 PM   #66
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Double post of communication: I don’t see why the board cant evolve. I don’t see why we can’t make each other better, hold each other accountable, form a pack, etc.

I don’t understand. We all should be past the preponderance of ego and shadow imbalances by now. We have kids for Christ sake.

I understand that beef is natural and that should still be settled as is. But if my greatness is measured in my ability to destroy someone that is not good.

Let my greatness be measured in destroying someone then helping them rebuild. Let my greatness be measured by setting a good example of wisdom properly articulated and a solid ability to care enough about someone to see past and thru their defense mechanisms and bullshit.

Idk....I been here for a decade. I don’t want the only thing I have to show for it is skulls. I can at least say that I have helped a few people and hopefully Anthony and I can say we encouraged each other to be better irl.

Last edited by veritas; 11-28-2018 at 04:12 PM.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:09 PM   #67
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
So Knuck....help me understand here sir.

Myself and bags were the greatest but now that our real lives are so amazing we no longer need to be here because this place is not good enough for us/brings us down. Additionally, you are now proclaiming yourself to be the greatest which means that your overall life is not as great as Anthony or I....sooooo.....I’m not sure if I should say fair enough or not here lol.

Help me understand.
I’m proclaiming myself as one of the greatest from many greats over the same timeline as you two. I said earlier the reason you shouldn’t waste as much time here is why I haven’t been?

Please start reading what I say if you’re going to respond to it my man. It’s coming off as your reading around what I’m saying and drawing bias conclusions. It’s kind of offensive.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 04:13 PM   #68
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Double post of communication: I don’t see why the board can evolve. I don’t see why we can’t make each other better, hold each other accountable, form a pack, etc.

I don’t understand. We all should be past the preponderance of ego and shadow imbalances by now. We have kids for Christ sake.

I understand that need is natural and that should still be settled as is. But if my greatness is measured in my ability to destroy someone that is not good.

Let my greatness be measured in destroying someone then helping them rebuild. Let my greatness be measured by setting a good example of wisdom properly articulated and a solid ability to care enough about someone to see past and thru their defense mechanisms and bullshit.

Idk....I been here for a decade. I don’t want the only thing I have to show for it skills. I can at least say that I have helped a few people and hopefully Anthony and I can say we encouraged each other to be better irl.
I agree with this.

This site is just so historied and people want to be old heads, as much as bleak thinks it’s that the old heads just don’t like the new heads, that’s the case. So it’s always gonna be just too trolly/lolguyscanigetarepimadeafunny so it just isn’t a good environment to do so.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 04:15 PM   #69
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I meant no offense, I think the issue was how you articulated it. I was trying to understand because your stance seemed contradictory. Based upon what you just said, your words make more sense.

So....are you ready to be really real?

If so, why does being recognized as ONE OF (not THE lol) matter to you?
Old 11-28-2018, 04:18 PM   #70
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I meant no offense, I think the issue was how you articulated it. I was trying to understand because your stance seemed contradictory. Based upon what you just said, your words make more sense.

So....are you ready to be really real?

If so, why does being recognized as ONE OF (not THE lol) matter to you?
It doesn’t, I just legitimately think I am one of the best boarders over the history of NC. It only comes off as me caring so much when people try to convince me of something I believe to not be true. Me not budging on it is pretty clear evidence I don’t care all that much about it I think. I simply respond to most things I disagree with.

I think there are other higher quality boarders but they are just using bags and hushs formulas. I don’t think anyone has successfully replicated the formulas and tactics you, myself or Lars have used but yet those have been tried many times. That’s part of my reasoning.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 04:24 PM   #71
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Why is the "new school" supposed to hold the same standards for this site as you? Most of the new guys barely even touch discussion because the old guys treat it like hallowed grounds, where no one but them can get over.

Any semblance of a personality is shot tf down when people Bags or V direct their attention, because the whole site then dickrides them into oblivion.

NICK JAMES HELLO

Tbf he just couldn't handle the heat
This is pretty accurate. We have a recent history of not engaging most new guys aside for trying to run them off, and most of them aren't too invested to just accept it

We definitely bring out the worst in new guys lol

Of course this hobby was on its way out well before I found the lime so I'm not wholly qualified to speak on activity
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 04:27 PM   #72
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
hopefully Anthony and I can say we encouraged each other to be better irl.
no need to hope my guy. its true.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 04:28 PM   #73
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

as far as philosophizing to new school vs the old school....I couldn't possibly hand the torch over more gently....if they want it they can fucking take it.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 04:29 PM   #74
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
This is pretty accurate. We have a recent history of not engaging most new guys aside for trying to run them off, and most of them aren't too invested to just accept it

We definitely bring out the worst in new guys lol

Of course this hobby was on its way out well before I found the lime so I'm not wholly qualified to speak on activity
It’s always been that way. The problem is, the actual hobby used to be more worth it. People wanted to be good at text enough to stay through disc torture. Now there’s not much incentive to stay if the community is shitty to you.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 04:31 PM   #75
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
It’s always been that way. The problem is, the actual hobby used to be more worth it. People wanted to be good at text enough to stay through disc torture. Now there’s not much incentive to stay if the community is shitty to you.
I believe it

Same time, I don't see a point in being overly welcoming either. Not really trying to solve anything tbh
Old 11-28-2018, 04:35 PM   #76
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
I believe it

Same time, I don't see a point in being overly welcoming either. Not really trying to solve anything tbh
Mainly my pessimist views fuel. No point in building on the community. It was built on hate and fakeness. Taking it for what it is and building prior relationships into constructive shit is dope. It’s what I was trying to do before. It worked and didn’t.

But trying to get new guys, guys that never fit in but are still trying, guys who just want to troll etc to be part of something positive is just a waste of time.

I’m being a debbie downer, just my two cents. There is no scenario where NC becomes a place V wants it to be. There is no growth for bags, Hush etc on this specific platform.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 04:40 PM   #77
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

I kind of agree with you about that. But are there any elements of this community that have a place in that ideal?
Old 11-28-2018, 04:46 PM   #78
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
It doesn’t, I just legitimately think I am one of the best boarders over the history of NC. It only comes off as me caring so much when people try to convince me of something I believe to not be true. Me not budging on it is pretty clear evidence I don’t care all that much about it I think. I simply respond to most things I disagree with.

I think there are other higher quality boarders but they are just using bags and hushs formulas. I don’t think anyone has successfully replicated the formulas and tactics you, myself or Lars have used but yet those have been tried many times. That’s part of my reasoning.
Have I been so blind to not notice your formulas and tactics? I always thought you just sort of waded out into the water and everyone and then stuck your hand over to the deep end and then said you were always in the deep end. I am not trying to offend you. My mind is open, please convince me.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:48 PM   #79
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
no need to hope my guy. its true.
Word.

FYI there is this dude who looks like a mini-me bootleg version of swole Anthony at my gym now. Gonna try and get a pic to prove. Looking like your Big Bang theory versioned little brother.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:49 PM   #80
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Mainly my pessimist views fuel. No point in building on the community. It was built on hate and fakeness. Taking it for what it is and building prior relationships into constructive shit is dope. It’s what I was trying to do before. It worked and didn’t.

But trying to get new guys, guys that never fit in but are still trying, guys who just want to troll etc to be part of something positive is just a waste of time.

I’m being a debbie downer, just my two cents. There is no scenario where NC becomes a place V wants it to be. There is no growth for bags, Hush etc on this specific platform.
Well I am not ready to give up yet. I will keep growing and trying to encourage that in others.

Plot twist: maybe the new guys come in hard trying to make a name and do all the stereotypical entry level boarding and that is boring to old guys?

Tags
10pgs of knuk posts, 24hr bender, 72hr bender, @karaoke finish him, back to kill the site4 good, gofund 4 a new life for knuck, nobody cares, pm bags for details, sral bodies, trust fund baby is back