Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2023, 06:32 PM   #1
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default Every Active Mod AND @Diode to thread ASAP (when online; thx)

@Diode @Ghost1 @Diablo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
DUE TO ONGOING INVESTIGATIONS AND ALLIGATIONS, IT HAS BEEN DECIDED TO REMOVE @Pharaohs Army FROM THE NBL - THANK YOU.

-STAFF
Hi Diode.
-I am admittedly trolling on 3 accts (as are others).
PROVIDING DECENT MATERIAL HERE ON THE LIME
(all my chat posts which were dleted were SHORT thanks to Zelph and other telling me to streamline)

-I am admittely skirting the bounds of soft? racism and sexuality disses/satire. (as are others).

-IF Zelf is Serious here, guys? Diode.
HE HAS DELETED MY NBL THREAD REQUESTS FOR ALLEGATIONS AND PROOF.

-Diode, I do not wanna have a Barc meltdown here, so please investigate yourself, or outsource to a trusted unbiased mod.

-Diode,Bags,Lars
Some major injustice here and if this is true/if this stands
PLEASE YOU 3, ANY1 ELSE, END THIS LIPPER COPPER'S MODDING.
END HIS FUCKING TEXT LIFE
END HIS NC DREAMS
FOREVER
Plz
Appreciated; from the magic pharaoh who provides material.

Thanks and I will be watching closely.
~
Zelf you don't wanna do this.
I AM A TOP FEEDBACK-VOTER WHO FUCKING VOTES FOR REAL AROUND HERE NOW @Aero I GIVE TO NETCEES. I GIVE. I DO TAKE, BUT I GAVE A LOT.
@Barcotic MY VOTE FOR YOU IS AN ALL-TIME GREAT BATTLE VOTE
YOU OBV HAVE NOOOOO IDEA WHAT UR SPEAKIN' ON IF U THINK IM TROLLING ON THE ACTUAL VOTES/FEEDS.

I've been joking/goading Aero. But A, please join in and end this fucking FRIED bacon's hobby forever. End the modding. IF you wanna play the season out and ban him aftewards, I'll reluctantly accept that. NOW! WOULD BE BETTER THOUGH.
Thanks and bye again.

@sral Pic up this weekend in BA, as I've said 3X.
This is my fucking hobby. I'm bored and talented. Clearly this is Zelf and Barc's motherfucking entire life.
~
PA, emcee^2, HoL
;;;;;
This was written before I found out SETH @~ Rustygunz~ may be involved - CLEARED, taking his word here.***
(INVESTIGATION STILL PENDING)
================================ ANd EDIT (was deleted of course in NBL CHAT)
Every single Vote and almost every Feedback I do is REAL / NOT SATIRE IDIOT
I told u I compartmentalize and do trolls on chats and cypher

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 05-03-2023 at 06:51 PM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 06:44 PM   #2
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Pharaoh I can’t even try to read this garbage but I’m not against you in any way shape or form and if you think I am it’s just part of your delusions
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 06:48 PM   #3
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RustyGunZ~ View Post
Pharaoh I can’t even try to read this garbage but I’m not against you in any way shape or form and if you think I am it’s just part of your delusions
K bro
It's Zelf and Barc then

I was PMing barc about my vote and my 3-alias activity
voted FOR him and this mf loollllll,,,,,

OK Seth IF YOURE BORED or wanna
End Lippy & MeltodwnMike WITH BAGS, LARS, AND MAYBE AERO mayyyybe diode

K
==== I Will edit my paranoia out of this post and make it more succinct K?

ZADDY 's PM warning CITED MY INSULT OF YOU (i said READ the nbl seth i voted FOR barc not agasint) lol like reading comprehens. DISS

I"M RAACIST ON AERO AND RICAN and youuururr little reading diss is an infraction
(everything pending)

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 05-03-2023 at 06:50 PM.
Old 05-03-2023, 06:54 PM   #4
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve got your back Pharaoh

The Farting Few are here for you :niggerfistinsolidarity:
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-03-2023, 06:58 PM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
I’ve got your back Pharaoh

The Farting Few are here for you :niggerfistinsolidarity:
The motherfuckin' BA will be poppin' if I'm stuck there

Though my quick roast of Bags/Aero was DELETED
(MINOR black ppl food comment towareds A, lol)

SO yeah, if Z deleted it nbd I'll be in BA
but if A took offense, maybe just OMs and discuss,

THx seth, sorry i thought u were involved
it was based on a few things that Z had been trying to accuse and the PMs etc

U HAVENT SEEN BARC/ZELF ROAST BARS YET lol

I'll try to keep em short sweet on the OM k
THEY AIN'T COMIN TIL I ROAST LARZ AND MAYBE THE FUCKIN BLADED THESIS TOPICAL LORE BITE IDEA

Keep me on discord too seth (if u have that power over Z -DOubt it he allredy warned lol)

Sesitiiiiiiiive fucks with NO LIVES
@Barc
@Gannon

hhhahhahahahahhah thanks for the future material and makin this place more anarchy and fun roasts soooooooon ~

SETH yeah lol
Old 05-03-2023, 07:01 PM   #6
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I gave the cord to Dallas becasue I was mentally unfit. Unfortunately we all are, but nonetheless Zerlph has no powers there
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-03-2023, 07:05 PM   #7
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
I gave the cord to Dallas becasue I was mentally unfit. Unfortunately we all are, but nonetheless Zerlph has no powers there
good
dallas kinda wants my cock and my sportswriting but...
he's a great writer and a really smart guy so... we'll see how it plays out IF I EVER EVEN CHECK IN THERE AGAIN LOL

Quote:
Since you’re censoring Pharaoh I’d like to relay the message that he changes his vote for FRACTURE
(response dleted by lippy):
NO seth.
Honor system I am a writer/rapper/voter/feeder
BARC BROKE THE TIE WITH SMOOTHER WORDING/FLOW AND CONSISTENCY EVEN THO FRAC HAD TOP 2 LINES

**edit
Wordz V Dy VOTE IN BA CHAT guys

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 05-03-2023 at 07:46 PM. Reason: turned sig off
Old 05-03-2023, 07:34 PM   #8
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Ok I’ll let Zelph know you change vote to Fracture
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-03-2023, 07:45 PM   #9
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Ok I’ll let Zelph know you change vote to Fracture
har har
Wrong again.
I'm a purist BARC edged it. Legendary vote stands.

*UPDATE
@Gamble FEEDBACK ON BA CHAT along with DY/Wordz vote
Old 05-03-2023, 08:16 PM   #10
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared
Default NEW VOTES UP IN BA CHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
har har
Wrong again.
I'm a purist BARC edged it. Legendary vote stands.

*UPDATE
@Gamble FEEDBACK ON BA CHAT along with DY/Wordz vote

@Diablo @sral
@Blue Bayou
MY VOTES UP (pharaohs army ABSTAINS due to trolling/loving/sparring/sucking thse 2 GOats)
nothing else matters thx - i .e. this is the only feed/votes u 2 need (personaly, i know officially thers a league)
Lars ur dead next week nice W
http://www.netcees.org/showpost.php?...&postcount=168

@~RustyGunZ~
ZELPH DON'T WANT THESE VOTES/FEEDS SETH
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
BARC DON'T WANT TO WIN APPARENTLY EITHER
THESE ARE THE 2 LAAAMAMMESSTTT OMFG... (SAVE IT SAVE IT)

seth CHECK THOSE House of Leaves 2 NBL presesason mags on OM if u havent already dude.
~

LIIIIIIGHT WORK. whats next whats next
oh yeah lars, b_t topical, then sinacog, hal0, bags whoever wants it

Oh yeah, forgot, Urban Dialect's got a new audio short clip on OM check it out guys

YOU TEXTCENTRIC FUCKING WRITERZ
I WRITE FOR PPL LIKE URBAN WHO ACTUALLY SPIT YOU LONGWINDED FUCKKKKKKING BADDDDD writers
(NO DEPTH NO DEPTH LARS TO YOUR TECHNICALS @Bodey)

Last edited by emcee squared; 05-03-2023 at 08:30 PM.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 08:30 PM   #11
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Alright so Zelph is now aware you’ve changed your vote to fracture
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-03-2023, 08:31 PM   #12
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Quote:
Alright so Zelph is now aware you’ve changed your vote to fracture
Dude can you focus on the words in these kinda long posts on this thread here?!
AND KEEP THE FUCKING BARC VOTE HE EDGED IT AND HE'S THE BIGGEST FUCKING LOSER DON'T U EVER
EVERRRRRRRRR STOP HARASSING TROLLING HIS ASS
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote