Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > The 1-2 Punch League > 1-2 Punch archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 02:23 AM   #1
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Week 10 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR
What is your biggest concern regarding your opponent heading into your Week 10 battle?
What would you say is his greatest strength as a text battler, and what area do you feel he needs improvement in?
Wordz AhGod vs. Certain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod
yo my bad man.. just saw this, some dude on RB had to message me about this cos I forgot and iddn't know when battles were set up. Honestly I have no worries man. Not down playing anyone here, but I just like to drop bars and battle creative dudes. Looking forward to getting to drop a bar against Muff at some point too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain

I HAVE NO IDEA BECAUSE I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THIS GUY BROKE.
BROKE says

On paper, this is one of my favorite matchups this season. WAG is a legitimate powerhouse with the potential to drop ego-shattering haymakers. Certain is every bit the contender WAG is and if he takes this battle seriously then I can see him emerging triumphant with a clever np and his usual arrogant swag. However, I'm going with WAG on this one. Idk if it's the fact Certain has outright stated he doesn't know WAG or that he's already posted a bar expressing his disinterest in battling him, but something tells me Certain doesn't really know too much ab WAG and it seems as if he's disinterested in battling him.

Packed Graves vs. Jilti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packed Graves

--people might not want to read his garb'.

--he needs to improve his luck, he got stuck with me . who's my opponent??
Quote:
Originally Posted by jilti

No concern. Experience at RB is his biggest strength, also his biggest weakness at the same time because lack of fresh material
BROKE says

This is another awesome matchup with PG and Jil, two highly-talented prospects, going head to head for the first time this season. While they are both somewhat evenly matched, I give the slight advantage to PG as he is just a bit further along with his progression than Jilti. PG has excelled in the RB 1-2 Punch Leagues so I don't see him having too much difficulty transitioning over here. If PG wins, he picks up some much needed momentum to help propel him to the top ranks. If Jilti wins, he rebounds from a tough loss in the championship last week and stays in the title picture.

Muff vs. Kin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff Diggity
I tell you what..dudes not bad for a guy whos primarily audio. Biggest concern would be me underestimating him n droppin subpar. Count above average creativity and solid wording as his strengths. Weaknesses would have to be lack of exp. (Can tell hew not entirely sure whats played and not) etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin

Biggest concern...my punch being ova some heads..

His strength.....he a funny.dude...I respect.his style

Improvement for.him?? He claimed he could out rap me on a track in some post way back...prove that!!....prolly could improve his wording...who says "cosplay" in battles...dungeons an Dragons ass Diggity
BROKE says

Both of these guys are articulate writers who can humble any opponent with original concepts and witticism. It's hard to predict the outcome bc I think it can go either way. It all depends on how fresh of an angle they go with and how impactful their bars come off. If their performance thus far in the season is any marker for the quality of this battle, then we should be in for a fine showing.

Tomb vs. TheMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb
No concern at all goin into week 10
He doesn't really have strength but potential, pretty funny guy
Needs 2 work on coming more direct n wording concepts better imo

BROKE says

Last week Tomb had to contend with PG and came away on the losing end. This week I have him recovering from that loss with a very important win over TheMuzzl3 to boost his confidence. While TheMuzzl3 isn't the worst textcee I've ever seen, he still needs to go through the hazing phase and deal with the losses. Each loss will make him more determined and show him what he needs to do to up his game. He seems like an intelligent gentleman so it shouldn't take too long for him to learn from his mistakes. If they decide to make this a hobby, whatever effort these two both put in will reward them twice over in the months to come.

Defiant vs. Unfukwitable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant
Having no idea who the fuck he is?

Being under the radar for however long he has been here for, he could improve his wording, maybe he has bad wording I dunno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfukwitable

No real concern I just gotta get more creative I know he's use to lots of played DEF nameplay as Im use to lots of UN- played bars.

Well from what I read he has good wording, I just think he needs to step out the box a bit thats all.

BROKE says

We have a potential sleeper right here with both of these competitors being nearly identical to one another. Unfuk reminds me of Defiant on his best days, so if he drops lackluster he could catch alot of wreck. While I selected Unfuk to win, it wouldn't shock me to see Defiant slip by him in a hotly-contested battle.

Tic Tac vs. murda sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic Tac
Ok, ok.

I don't really have any concerns other than the fact Murda is a vet and has been dropping dope lately. I think his biggest strength is how he chooses to word his punches, which makes them very effective. Looking forward to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murda sho

Tic Tac ain't a bad battler, I've seen him robbed a few times on RB due to politics but he's I guess second or third best over there. Ima still Zip Him Up though... Anyway he seems like he knows what he's doing I think his weakness as a battled is having to face me and get trashed! ��

BROKE says

This is the most anticipated matchup aside from the Contendership/Championship bouts. Both Tic and MS are playing havoc with their competition across NC and RB. They have a ton of momentum and are due to collide explosively. We're fortunate to see that collision happen right here in Week 10.

Beans vs. Windu Tuako

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beans
No concerns really... This guys has some real clever concepts and that's what I got to bring to the table... I'm new here and based from what I've seen(last weeks bar) his execution was a bit off but had a dope concept.

BROKE says

Beans has shown great improvement both here and in the Newbie Tournament. I think we will see a better offering from him this week now that he knows which areas of his text battling needs improvement. Windu is one of my darkhorses for the season and is a viable threat for anyone. I have Windu taking it but it all depends on whether he shows and if he does how much effort he put into his bar.

YDK vs. Strikta

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK

My biggest concern is catching aids

His greatest strength is probably his ability to find glory holes with midgets carrying fully blown HIV

And the area he needs improvement in is his work ethic, 13.50 is barely enough for the amount of condoms his sister goes through in a day...just saying

BROKE says

I know I have Strikta winning this but I have a feeling he will most likely NS, or if he does drop it will be something quick and not entirely thought out. YDK has a champion mentality and the only thing left for him to do at this point is to become champion. For this reason I'm going to abruptly switch my prediction and give YDK the nod.

Camp Bell vs. Blanco Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp Bell

my concern with blanco is that he finds his wording and drops a fucking bomb on my head. lol but im familiar with blanco enough to know that may not happen. all respect due tho.

i think blanco's strength is the fact that hes funny sometimes. which is a very good attribute in the 1-2. i think his weakness is his wording, at times he seems to get lost in his wording and his punches dont end very well. should be a good battle, with me winning of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco Bishop
Campbell' biggest concern for me would definately be his constant improvement. I battled him once n beat him but he is no longer that battler. He is much improved in all facets,especially his wording.
The only thing holding him back is possibly the fact that sometimes he has some far out references that not everybody gets or is up on.
Solid opponent for sure tho.

BROKE says

These guys have been busting their ass off all season to get into the Contendership match. They've toiled and suffered a few losses here and there, but that just builds character. Suffice to say at this point in the season they have alot of character. They both have the heart and potential to outperform one another. I consider this a remarkable bout that will most assuredly set them apart from one another.

BROKE LESNAR vs. Destroyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKE LESNAR
I'm well aware of Destroyer's strengths with np's and bar construction. He always drops clean and allows little room for error. My biggest concern is how I'm supposed to go about flipping a Jack N Jill np on him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer
my biggest concern is that there are no nameplays, but I'll still come up with a fresh one, watch.
Broke's biggest strength as a battler is his research skills and ability to tie setups with followthroughs
He needs improvement in understanding common Mafia slang expressions

BROKE says

Here we are again in the championship match trying to one-up each other. There isn't anybody I respect more than Destroyer on NC so for us to repeatedly be in this position is a great thing. This should be a spirited battle between 2 bad news bears.

Last edited by BROKE LESNAR; 09-28-2014 at 02:32 AM.
Closed Thread